Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Help In Pregnancy - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help In Pregnancy (3858 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Nigerian Lady Gets A Job After Asking Her Late Sister For Help In A Dream / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
I had a video chat with her. She's is real
Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 1:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your written English seem good for someone who hawks cold water... Offcourse u tried to put in some errors to seem believable. Well, may help come to you if u are genuine.
she is real oo.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Pierced(f): 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
So the account of the person that confirmed she's real registered on April 25th.......how are we so sure they are not accomplice?

And besides..... Is Benue state on lock down?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pierced:
So the account of the person that confirmed she's real registered on April 25th.......how are we so sure they are not accomplice?

Benue state is on partial lockdown sir.
People from other states are not allowed to com and our weekly market has been closed for four weeks now.
So no more business
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ifyjos(f): 2:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
Op and the guy that confirmed are both partners in crime , scammers. May thunder fire you criminals

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ifyjos:
You and the guy that confirmed are both partners in crime , scammers. May thunder fire you criminals
See what fellow woman is talking to another woman.
So much hatred for somebody you don't know?
I may be poor and begging publicly, but am not a scammer nor a criminal.
Will you like to confirm yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ifyjos:
Op and the guy that confirmed are both partners in crime , scammers. May thunder fire you criminals
noooo

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Ifyjos(f): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

See what fellow woman is talking to another woman.
So much hatred for somebody you don't know?
I may be poor and begging publicly, but am not a scammer nor a criminal.
Will you like to confirm yourself?
Shut up scammer you are not even a woman you are a man . Shame on you

7 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pierced:

Contact her yourself too. She's real

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ifyjos:

Shut up scammer you are not even a woman you are a man . Shame on you
Thank you.
May God never allow my present condition to be your portion.
It's well.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
FATnigga:

Contact her yourself too. She's real
Sir, you started calling me fake until the video call.
So I don't blame people who are calling me fake, criminal and scammer.
It was you who open the door for that.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dear good people of Nairaland, am very much in wait for help.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
vickydankal:
I will contact mods if they can verify this account, I will help in my little way.
Please ma, can you verify me yourself?
Please.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by SweetCunt97(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
FATnigga:
she is real oo.
OH your account is even new. Eh why don't u send the money to her naw? Abi u broke come wan dey do verification?

4 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
OH OK. May her helpers locate her
Amen.
Thank you for the good wishes.
I appreciate ma
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Pls my people, some one should reach out to me.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by graciamore(f): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ifyjos:
my dear sister are you for real? You are a woman fa? This life is not all way smooth journey to for everyone, despite the hard work things may still be hard for some..pleasw don't conclude on her case like that...i know how it feels. May God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
graciamore:
my dear sister are you for real? You are a woman fa? This life is not all way smooth journey to for everyone, despite the hard work things may still be hard for some..pleasw don't conclude on her case like that...i know how it feels. May God help us all
Thank you Ma.
I read her insults and curses on me, wish I have some tears to shed and be relieved.
Some people have it very easy for them, some of us are not opportune like that.
Calling me a thieve and scammer simply am begging for her.
It's well.
God knows our inner thoughts and deep secret, if am a criminal and a scammer, may God judge me.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Greatzeus(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

Thank you Ma.
I read her insults and curses on me, wish I have some tears to shed and be relieved.
Some people have it very easy for them, some of us are not opportune like that.
Calling me a thieve and scammer simply am begging for her.
It's well.
God knows our inner thoughts and deep secret, if am a criminal and a scammer, may God judge me.
Don't abuse those people back so that you won't miss your helper, it's a test. It's not their fault,some guys here have made it a job to open accounts and form different emotional stories to scam innocent cheerful givers.
They have made me and others good hearted nairalanders weary of giving on nairaland. Also if you need help on nairaland don't use accounts created one or two months ago,like scammers do. Use your real active monikers. And don't tell me,you have been a guest till now, that will be a big lie,just like the scammers used to say.

3 Likes

Re: Help In Pregnancy by craleonic: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

No. 12 low cost area.
Lesell, Benue state.

Don't conclude am fake.
A human been may not understand, but only God who knows what me and my family is passing through.
Thank you

Hmm... same number you put up here was used to beg for recharge car last year by a male moniker. I believe you're a scammer.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
FATnigga:
she is real oo.
The same person.
Una weldone.

Shameless lots.

U guys have pursued people that want to help genuine people in need of help here with your scam.
Continue begging all through your life

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
graciamore:
She is right.
Fkk off.
Don't even use are u a woman shit on her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Mizwisdom(f): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:
Dear good people of Nairaland, am very much in wait for help.

You have exposed yourself without even knowing it. The pix on your DP is male grin I know you'll lie again
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Greatzeus:

Don't abuse those people back so that you won't miss your helper, it's a test. It's not their fault,some guys here have made it a job to open accounts and form different emotional stories to scam innocent cheerful givers.
They have made me and others good hearted nairalanders weary of giving on nairaland. Also if you need help on nairaland don't use accounts created one or two months ago,like scammers do. Use your real active monikers. And don't tell me,you have been a guest till now, that will be a big lie,just like the scammers used to say.
Thank you sir, for your kind words.
I won't gain anything pretending to be who am not.
Like I said earlier, am open for any type of verification.
You are free to have my whatsapp number and verify me in any way possible.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mizwisdom:

You have exposed yourself without even knowing it. The pix on your DP is male grin I know you'll lie again
Which picture are you talking about pls?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 5:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:

The same person.
Una weldone.

Shameless lots.

U guys have pursued people that want to help genuine people in need of help here with your scam.
Well, even if you verify me yourself and come back to confirm, some people will still say you are collaborating with me to scam.
But that's not the problem.
my crime is am poor and am begging for help on a public forum.
Thank you and God bless.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by tabithababy(f): 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:

The same person.
Una weldone.

Shameless lots.

Haaaaaaaaaa cheesy
Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
sassysure:

The same person.
Una weldone.

Shameless lots.

Am not begging for anything ooo. I only had a short WhatsApp video with her.
And i can confirm she's a woman that's all.

The Number is there contact her yourself to find out.

make una no drag me again ooo
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
FATnigga:
Am not begging for anything ooo. I only had a short WhatsApp video with her. And i can confirm she's a woman that's all.
The Number is there contact her yourself to find out.
make una no drag me again ooo
But you was the first person who called me fake and a scammer. You couldn't help me, yet you were very eager to confirm my identity. Haba sir. Is that fair?
Re: Help In Pregnancy by FATnigga(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

But you was the first person who called me fake and a scammer.
You couldn't help me, yet you were very eager to confirm my identity.
Haba sir.
Is that fair?
look the fact is
nobody is going to help you here if you're begging with a newly created account.
its just a simple fact

there are a lot scammers with new account begging for money and claiming to be a woman that's why I was angry when I saw your profile.

1 Like

Re: Help In Pregnancy by Dooj(f): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
FATnigga:

look the fact is
nobody is going to help you here if you're begging with a newly created account.
its just a simple fact

there are a lot scammers with new account begging for money and claiming to be a woman that's why I was angry when I saw your profile.
I understand your point, but the truth is am not a scammer and my pleading is very very genuine.
If my situation wasn't very bad, I won't be here receiving all insults and name calling.
Despite the fact that my account is a new one, I believe God will send me a helper here.
Re: Help In Pregnancy by Pierced(f): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Dooj:

I understand your point, but the truth is am not a scammer and my pleading is very very genuine.
If my situation wasn't very bad, I won't be here receiving all insults and name calling.
Despite the fact that my account is a new one, I believe God will send me a helper here.

There's a screenshot up there with ur phone number begging for airtime.....with a male profile.....y did u ignore it? Y can't u defend it?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Toykathy / Help:my Wife No Longer Love Me / Mother In Law Won't Allow Me To Meet My Twins Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.