Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (7443 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by mistacoco2: 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
have you been to kano state before??

Kano is very industrialized!! Kano is well planned city! Check goggle map and see things for yourself bro...

Even some of my igbo friends that visited me here in kano... Sincerely confessed that kano is miles away from the east!

I'm not here to condemn your region... Igbo land is cool... Especially Awka, Owerri and Enugu

But when it comes to development and industrialization... Kano don go far!

I accept kano is the pride of the north and the most industrialized state in the north but when it comes to industrialization brother don't compare kano with aba and onitsha please both locally and foreign industries.

Kano people come to aba or onitsha to buy things, most Igbo business men in kano come to aba or onitsha to buy things to kano. I stay in Minna, you will never hear that traders go to kano to buy thing.
Brother Google most industrialized state in Nigeria.
Modified.. Aba is even well planned than kano not to talk of other eastern state. please confirm from your google map.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 12:09pm On May 01, 2020
mistacoco2:
I accept kano is the pride of the north and the most industrialized state in the north but when it comes to industrialization brother don't compare kano with aba and onitsha please both locally and foreign industries.

Kano people come to aba or onitsha to buy things, most Igbo business men in kano come to aba or onitsha to buy things to kano. I stay in Minna, you will never hear that traders go to kano to buy thing.
Brother Google most industrialized state in Nigeria.
no we don't go to aba and onitsha to buy materials... We have alot of industries here in kano both Chinese and local industries!!

Kano is the commercial center of Northern Nigeria!

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by mistacoco2: 12:13pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
no we don't go to aba and onitsha to buy materials... We have alot of industries here in kano both Chinese and local industries!!

seriously when it comes to well planned and industrialization city don't compare. Only Aba in southeast is more industrialized than kano, let's not mention onitsha for now.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 12:16pm On May 01, 2020
mistacoco2:
seriously when it comes to well planned and industrialization city don't compare. Only Aba in southeast is more industrialized than kano, let's not mention onitsha for now.
brother make more research and give me feedback... I have already carried out my studies!

I don't know if you've ever heard of bugun kano?

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:31pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Northerners don't depend on government like you Igbos do... That's why Abia and Ebonyi is backward! We develop our region!

60% of those pictures you post their is Asaba,Rivers you guys even post pictures from victoru Island... Lagos is now igbo land!

The truth is that igbo land is the most backward region in Nigeria!!

I know you are in sifia pains, Pele.

Travel you no gree. Every image I posted are from beloved SE.

It will take the north a thousand years to catch up if the SE decide to stop growing.

Despite surviving a devastating war, the north will never challenge.

Just a small war and the entire NE is like a waste land.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:37pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:

there is no single truth in you.

Go to Milverton, Aba and see the volume of goods that leave Aba to the North every day.

Self deceit is the reason the north will continue to romance poverty.

Imagine a normal human comparing SE with the North.

Una need help.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:39pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
brother... Amam ala igbo nke Oma... I'm a traveler!! I travel for fun and for exposure!!

I have been to Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Imo, Ebonyi, umuahia... I have attended Ofala in onitsha and have attended festival in Obosi!

I'm a lover of African culture!! I don't pompous bigotry!

I have igbo friends including ladies! I have made alot of friends in igbo land and many of them have visited me here in kano!

So I've travelled and explore igbo land!

Kano alone is more developed than the whole south east combined!

Igbo land is cool but not developed because of bad leadership!
You mean the Kano I married from?

The North will never develop with lies like this

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:42pm On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

there is no single truth in you.

Go to Milverton, Aba and see the volume of goods that leave Aba to the North every day.

Self deceit is the reason the north will continue to romance poverty.

Imagine a normal human comparing SE with the North.

Una need help.
stop deceiving yourself!! Aba there nothing in Aba... You people only assemble fake Chinese products and tag them Aba made!
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:43pm On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

You mean the Kano I married from?

The North will never develop with lies like this
who give you wife from kano?
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
who give you wife from kano?
Do I need your permission to marry from Kano?

Hausa Christians amaka
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:47pm On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Do I need your permission to marry from Kano?

Hausa Christians amaka
grin grin grin
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:48pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
stop deceiving yourself!! Aba there nothing in Aba... You people only assemble fake Chinese products and tag them Aba made!
OK.

According to Northerners "we feed the whole nation"

But they can't feed themselves.

Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
grin grin grin
Many years ago, I used to think that the north is purely Moslems.

I was shocked when I found that about 35% are Christians.

Very friendly and hard working.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

OK.

According to Northerners "we feed the whole nation"

But they can't feed themselves.

Ndi ara
any day we refuse sending trailers of food down east!! Una go perish!
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:52pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
any day we refuse sending trailers of food down east!! Una go perish!
Feed yourself first, dude.

Benue and MB supply our foods.

FACT

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:56pm On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Feed yourself first, dude.

Benue and MB supply our foods.

FACT
Benue only supply you yam!!

I repeat any day as refuse sending food down east... Una go perish!!
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by DATACUG00000(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2020
Nice state
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 3:55pm On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
Benue only supply you yam!!

I repeat any day as refuse sending food down east... Una go perish!!
Feed yourself first before others.

Benue supply our foods.

The day we stop buying your onions, the north will go broke.

Name 5 food the north supplies to us and I will name 7 we supply to the north.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by budaatum: 1:06pm On May 02, 2020

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by LordShiva97(m): 4:12pm On May 02, 2020
Susu888:

You really don't have to bother yourself trying to explain your ethnicity. They usually have this stereotype that northerners can't speak or write good English (their basis for calling us illiterates) so they are suprised when someone claims he's a northerner but they find him with a good command of English language nd vast general knowledge most of the times above theirs or on par with it. It shocks them to the bone marrow that an aboki is typing. Very local people who don't travel nd mostly believe the propaganda being fed to them by their lying politicians nd leaders alike.

The Golden generation of the north is observant nd fully awake to its surroundings. We shall take Nigeria by suprise when the time comes.... pls stay in the darkness of social ignorance... we are only herdsmen nd shoe shiners grin.

That time will never come wink
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Dindondin(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2020
Arrewa:
Let's compare the level of development in these two regions!!

You don't have to insult any region or bring tribalism into this!

This is all about comparative politics!!

Deepfeel come and show us the most developed places in the south east!

I repeat no tribalism!! Let's be proud and show how beautiful our region is!

I will use only north west!! Using the whole north will be intimating!

This is a phone recorded video of Kano before the lockdown!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aoSYkVooXg

foo l.
Why do your people keep coming to the east?.you guys up north r worst Dan coronavirus.
B4 u blab, I m not igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Orji Uzor Kalu of Abia State, for President? / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo / FG Agency Blames Multiple Taxes, Others For High Cost Of Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.