Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (7446 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:48am On Apr 30, 2020
This is not Enugu, this is Obosi. Show us your own Obosi in the North.

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Odingo1: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Real North West

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 30, 2020
North
now compete with the nonsense houses you guys are posting

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 30, 2020
North
Please you people should compete with the nonsense ythe igobs ate posting

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2020
Roads under renovation in kaduna

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:
This is not Enugu, this is Obosi. Show us your own Obosi in the North.
I swear to God e no fine at alll

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:

The pictures are from Abiriba, Oguta, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Onitsha, EbonyI, Umuahia, Owerri and 1 building owned by an Igbo man at the Island.

I didn't post GRAs, estates or government buildings

Be guided, I didn't post pictures from Nnewi, Agulu, Ifite-awka, Ukpo etc
The northwest is a million years ahead of sourh east, at least everyone should know their lane you can never see the north compereing themselves with SW same way you won't see the SW compereing themselves with the SS but you igbos want to compete with every region especially those ahead of you, the SE is in the league of NE and NC
Just compete the GDP of the NW and SE and see the difference

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by maestroferddi: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2020
IDeyNL:

He's the same person as Aresa, Plaindealer and Ekoile.

He's from Osun. We know the real northerners.
It has to be the notorious Aresa.

I used to deal with the man like kilode some years ago...
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by rdokoye: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by GuyWise101(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
maestroferddi:
It has to be the notorious Aresa.
I used to deal with the man like kilode some years ago...
Nothing notorious about the idiot.

Stop making the idiot to feel important
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by rdokoye: 12:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
spendoon:

The northwest is a million years ahead of sourh east, at least everyone should know their lane you can never see the north compereing themselves with SW same way you won't see the SW compereing themselves with the SS but you igbos want to compete with every region especially those ahead of you, the SE is in the league of NE and NC

Show us the per capita figures. The HDI figures, which include literacy rate, school admission rate, graduation rate, water access, health infrastructure, local content, etc.

Northern Nigeria is home to 87% of Nigeria's poverty and no amount of showing pictures of that same flyover 50 times is going to change that.

Northern Nigeria still has polio, over 6 million children out of school (the most in the entire world) no water access, and no health infrastructure.

Borno State has zero ventiliators. Anambra state has more ventiliators in storage than Northern Nigeria has for it's entire populace.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 12:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
spendoon:
North
now compete with the nonsense houses you guys are posting
They post government built roads and make noise about it.

We don't "send" government projects.

Post images of where average northerner lives.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
spendoon:

You guys glorifying illiteracy, so I don't blame you.

Go and reference the real Nigerian GDP and then come back.

While at that, enjoy beautiful views of where our people live.

We don't post govt projects

grin

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by lastmessenger: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dick measuring thread.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
I have been to almost all the LGAs in Katsina, one of the best states in the NW and it is nothing but a sea of mud houses.

From Danja LGA running through Dabai to Kafru LGA to Malumfashi through Gozaki, Saburwakasa, Kafru town or from Dabai to Malumfashi through Funtua and then all the way to Katsina city through Dayi, Musuwa, Charanchi, the entire state is covered with over 85% mud houses

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Sylraph1: 1:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:
I have been to almost all the LGAs in Katsina, one of the best states in the NW and it is nothing but a sea of mud houses.

From Danja LGA running through Dabai to Kafru LGA to Malumfashi through Gozaki, Saburwakasa, Kafru town or from Dabai to Malumfashi through Funtua and then all the way to Katsina city through Dayi, Musuwa, Charanchi, the entire state is covered with over 85% mud houses
Stop making the idiot feel important.
I saw this thread but chose to ignore as many other IGBOS did because even the dumbest fool in Nigeria knows there can Never be a competition btw the East and North be it in EDUCATION,WEALTH,INFRASTRUCTURES,IGR,HUMAN DEVELOPMENT amongst many others.
Even the dude knows the obvious that's why you see Him using different monikers to post filthy pictures claiming it's the whole of SE.His alternate monikers are spendon,Danarewa,omoiyaa,OkpalaAnambra amongst different others.He speak igbo language and use google translator as well..
Just ignore him And watch him fade away...

UDO DIRI GI..

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by iluvdonjazzy: 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now let me give my verdict now, I discovered there are small ojoro in both sides, Arrewa post some Abuja pictures while ChristianNorth post some Akwa-Ibom pictures, secondly I discovered NW has a lot of Fed. Govt presence than the SE who are more or less of self effort, I was dumb founded to see good development in both region. Now my judgement,
1). I discovered Arrewa concentrated more on Kaduna and Kano states without focusing on the other states that made up the region.
2). I discovered that ChristianNorth concentrate in all the state that made up the region apart from Ebonyi.
After due consultation I hereby declared SOUTH EAST THE WINNER AND IS RETURNED ELECTED. that's my judgement.

9 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 3:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Now let me give my verdict now, I discovered there are small ojoro in both sides, Arrewa post some Abuja pictures while Mother Christian post some Akwa-Ibom pictures, secondly I discovered NW has a lot of Fed. Govt presence than
show me one picture of Abuja that I posted there and I will send you 20k now
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by jogodo5: 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
on point! They don't know Generation they about to encounter
[/s]
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Kinematics: 3:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Corporate2020:
South East may not be developed but sons and daughters of South-East have developed different parts of the world. They developed Lagos. They developed Bombay in India. They developed USA. They developed France, Germany, Egypt, Italy, UK, they even developed South Africa to the extent that they killed several of their brethren in South Africa and even came back to Catholic Church in Ozubulu to continue killing themselves.

They are the developers

All hail the developers

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by jogodo5: 4:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
lol continue your deceiving them grin

Show me your developed South east!! I want to see your lovely developed region
[/s]
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by jogodo5: 4:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
you lied!! I can give you the real pictures of those places you mentioned!! Most of those pictures are from Asaba, and rivers and some part of onitsha

Show me your region! I'm waiting
[/s]
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Now let me give my verdict now, I discovered there are small ojoro in both sides, Arrewa post some Abuja pictures while ChristianNorth post some Akwa-Ibom pictures, secondly I discovered NW has a lot of Fed. Govt presence than the SE who are more or less of self effort, I was dumb founded to see good development in both region. Now my judgement,
1). I discovered Arrewa concentrated more on Kaduna and Kano states without focusing on the other states that made up the region.
2). I discovered that ChristianNorth concentrate in all the state that made up the region apart from Ebonyi.
After due consultation I hereby declared SOUTH EAST THE WINNER AND IS RETURNED ELECTED. that's my judgement.
Don't tell me you have fallen for their lies because non I repeat non of those roads were constructed by the FG , they were constructed by the state government with money from Igr and federal government allocation which I believe every state has a share, the thing is they can't believe the roads are the work of our visionary governors not FG because their governors have not been providing top notch infastructure like this to them, do even know that in the north states compete for infastructure for example kastina has better roads than kaduna if not for the urban renewal El rufai is working on but the thing is we don't boost all this out to the world, that is why when the igbos who have never leave their region come to the north they begin to shout " the FG is one sided" while it's is their governors they are supposed to hold responsible.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
spendoon:

Don't tell me you have fallen for their lies because non I repeat non of those roads were constructed by the FG , they were constructed by the state government with money from Igr and federal government allocation which I believe every state has a share, the thing is they can't believe the roads are the work of our visionary governors not FG because their governors have not been providing top notch infastructure like this to them, do even know that in the north states compete for infastructure for example kastina has better roads than kaduna if not for the urban renewal El rufai is working on but the thing is we don't boost all this out to the world, that is why when the igbos who have never leave their region come to the north they begin to shout " the FG is one sided" while it's is their governors they are supposed to hold responsible.
I didn't mention state government I said self effort because I know South Eastern Governors are all failures.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Travel you no gree
Lol, You can only fool yourselves
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:25am On May 01, 2020
iluvdonjazzy:
Kindly indicate the pictures that are from Akwa Ibom.

Every picture here are strictly from SE except 1.

I posted images from Ebonyi but I didn't labeled like others. I posted them under

SE Amaka.

My interest is not to show Arrewa how developed SE is, I am only interested in letting him know that we don't depend on government to develop our region unlike in the North.

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:32am On May 01, 2020
spendoon:

I know Kaduna, Kano and Katsina like the back of my palms.

Nobody is disputing the fact that the north has good roads. Not even SW can compete with the north in terms of good roads but those projects are handled by the FG.

In terms of State government roads, the South tends to be doing better.

The North is only interested in major roads, but immediately you drive into the feeder or inner roads, you will not believe it.

Most times, you have to park your car and use okada.

In terms of inner roads, the North can never compete with the south.

FACT
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 10:35am On May 01, 2020
ChristianNorth:

Kindly indicate the pictures that are from Akwa Ibom.

Every picture here are strictly from SE except 1.

I posted images from Ebonyi but I didn't labeled like others. I posted them under

SE Amaka.

My interest is not to show Arrewa how developed SE is, I am only interested in letting him know that we don't depend on government to develop our region unlike in the North.
shut up!! Northerners don't depend on government like you Igbos do... That's why Abia and Ebonyi is backward! We develop our region!

60% of those pictures you post their is Asaba,Rivers you guys even post pictures from victoru Island... Lagos is now igbo land!

The truth is that igbo land is the most backward region in Nigeria!!
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by mistacoco2: 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! Northerners don't depend on government like you Igbos do... That's why Abia and Ebonyi is backward! We develop our region!

60% of those pictures you post their is Asaba,Rivers you guys even post pictures from victoru Island... Lagos is now igbo land!

The truth is that igbo land is the most backward region in Nigeria!!

Bro travel and explore Igbo land, those pictures are the 5 eastern states.. go to owerri and enugu and see structures.. asaba can't rub shoulders with awka not to talk of enugu and owerri.
You call abia and ebonyi backward, the whole of Niger state is a mess cus I presently work in the state, don even talk of sokoto state or zamfara, those places are no where close to ebonyi and abia state in terms of development.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 11:00am On May 01, 2020
mistacoco2:
Bro travel and explore Igbo land, those pictures are the 5 eastern states.. go to owerri and enugu and see structures.. asaba can't rub shoulders with awka not to talk of enugu and owerri.
You call abia and ebonyi backward, the whole of Niger state is a mess cus I presently work in the state, don even talk of sokoto state or zamfara, those places are no where close to ebonyi and abia state in terms of development.
brother... Amam ala igbo nke Oma... I'm a traveler!! I travel for fun and for exposure!!

I have been to Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Imo, Ebonyi, umuahia... I have attended Ofala in onitsha and have attended festival in Obosi!

I'm a lover of African culture!! I don't pompous bigotry!

I have igbo friends including ladies! I have made alot of friends in igbo land and many of them have visited me here in kano!

So I've travelled and explore igbo land!

Kano alone is more developed than the whole south east combined!

Igbo land is cool but not developed because of bad leadership!
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by mistacoco2: 11:10am On May 01, 2020
Arrewa:
brother... Amam ala igbo nke Oma... I'm a traveler!! I travel for fun and for exposure!!

I have been to Onitsha, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Imo, Ebonyi, umuahia... I have attended Ofala in onitsha and have attended festival in Obosi!

I'm a lover of African culture!! I don't pompous bigotry!

I have igbo friends including ladies! I have made alot of friends in igbo land and many of them have visited me here in kano!

So I've travelled and explore igbo land!

Kano alone is more developed than the whole south east combined!

Igbo land is cool but not developed because of bad leadership!
the problem with you guys from the north is when we talk of structural and human development you bring land mass and population, we are not talking about population here. When it comes to flyover I give it to kano apart from that nothing in kano can be compared in southeast.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 11:27am On May 01, 2020
mistacoco2:
the problem with you guys from the north is when we talk of structural and human development you bring land mass and population, we are not talking about population here. When it comes to flyover I give it to kano apart from that nothing in kano can be compared in southeast.
have you been to kano state before??

Kano is very industrialized!! Kano is well planned city! Check goggle map and see things for yourself bro...

Even some of my igbo friends that visited me here in kano... Sincerely confessed that kano is miles away from the east!

I'm not here to condemn your region... Igbo land is cool... Especially Awka, Owerri and Enugu

But when it comes to development and industrialization... Kano don go far!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Deliver On Our Manifesto In 2021 – APC Governors / Breaking: Court Of Appeal Restrains INEC From Tampering With BVAS Machines / FG Agency Blames Multiple Taxes, Others For High Cost Of Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.