Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (7440 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 10:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Minus government projects, this is the Arrewa we know
you've started posting pictures of mud house in Niger republic! To insult the north!
If I start posting my own pictures hope you won't complain

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by vincentjk(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
so you you're calling all those dilapidated buildings in onitsha development??

The only manageable place in the south east is Awka and Owerri...

I have been to all the states in the SE so I know exactly what I'm talking about!

You're busy posting government built offices, centers and government estates. What's stopping you from posting where average northerners live? The pictures those guys uploaded are yards where average people rent and live with their families not hotels bro

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Anambralstson: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
so you you're calling all those dilapidated buildings in onitsha development??

The only manageable place in the south east is Awka and Owerri...

I have been to all the states in the SE so I know exactly what I'm talking about!
Ode you don't know jack about east, your journey in life is between Osun and other southwestern states, you haven't cross beyond Ondo state.

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by brainshaker(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
one of d biggest lesson i learnt from this topic is that u cant compare gbolas with genuis,
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by NASTYNASOSO: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Enugu

100% individual efforts. We don't depend on the government

HMMMMNN

CRAZE DE WORRY YOU

NESTOIL BUILDING IN VICTORIA ISLAND EKO

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
shut up!! 60% of the pictures you're posting there isn't south east!! Stop downloading pictures from rivers and Aba!

I want you to post south east! Igbo land!!

Asaba and rivers is south south!!

Show me south east!
The pictures are from Abiriba, Oguta, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Onitsha, EbonyI, Umuahia, Owerri and 1 building owned by an Igbo man at the Island.

I didn't post GRAs, estates or government buildings

Be guided, I didn't post pictures from Nnewi, Agulu, Ifite-awka, Ukpo etc
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 30, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
i know northerners they don’t have time for stupid shit on social media ... and the way they type you can detect a northerner easily....the guy is a bloody Afonja hiding behind north...he is afraid of showcasing his backward brown roof osun village ...Arrewa show us your osun village...coward grin
You people fear north like mad. Chai

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:
Enugu

100% individual efforts. We don't depend on the government
So you have to steal lagos picture too as enugu cheesy
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 30, 2020
Melezenawii:

Why are you including picture of Victoria Island, Lagos
Na so one of them post hotel I'm Ghana and called it village in SE. Just enjoying their lies. Me wey don stay east well.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Kennyswag: 12:52am On Apr 30, 2020
Corporate2020:
South East may not be developed but sons and daughters of South-East have developed different parts of the world. They developed Lagos. They developed Bombay in India. They developed USA. They developed France, Germany, Egypt, Italy, UK, they even developed South Africa to the extent that they killed several of their brethren in South Africa and even came back to Catholic Church in Ozubulu to continue killing themselves.

They are the developers
grin grin
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by adadike(f): 2:46am On Apr 30, 2020
I have been to the core north now. Core north people that still live in silos and bamboos surrounded by spider trees. Trees with huge spiders hanging down from the trees. Infact the biggest spider and scorpion I have ever seen is in the north. Let's be truthful for once, many of the nice houses in the north including the ones the areas boy posted were built by the igbos. If ndi Igbo have adhered strictly to Akulueulo, this cow bleeping boy won't come here to make noise.

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 3:45am On Apr 30, 2020
ChristianNorth:

The pictures are from Abiriba, Oguta, Awka, Enugu, Aba, Onitsha, EbonyI, Umuahia, Owerri and 1 building owned by an Igbo man at the Island.

I didn't post GRAs, estates or government buildings

Be guided, I didn't post pictures from Nnewi, Agulu, Ifite-awka, Ukpo etc
you lied!! I can give you the real pictures of those places you mentioned!! Most of those pictures are from Asaba, and rivers and some part of onitsha

Show me your region! I'm waiting
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 3:47am On Apr 30, 2020
adadike:
I have been to the core north now. Core north people that still live in silos and bamboos surrounded by spider trees. Trees with huge spiders hanging down from the trees. Infact the biggest spider and scorpion I have ever seen is in the north. Let's be truthful for once, many of the nice houses in the north including the ones the areas boy posted were built by the igbos. If ndi Igbo have adhered strictly to Akulueulo, this cow bleeping boy won't come here to make noise.
lol continue your deceiving them grin

Show me your developed South east!! I want to see your lovely developed region
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Susu888(m): 7:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
I have to quote you!! I'm not Hausa! I'm a Full blooded fulani man! You're entitled to your opinion!! You can tag me any tribe you want! But will not change anything!

You really don't have to bother yourself trying to explain your ethnicity. They usually have this stereotype that northerners can't speak or write good English (their basis for calling us illiterates) so they are suprised when someone claims he's a northerner but they find him with a good command of English language nd vast general knowledge most of the times above theirs or on par with it. It shocks them to the bone marrow that an aboki is typing. Very local people who don't travel nd mostly believe the propaganda being fed to them by their lying politicians nd leaders alike.

The Golden generation of the north is observant nd fully awake to its surroundings. We shall take Nigeria by suprise when the time comes.... pls stay in the darkness of social ignorance... we are only herdsmen nd shoe shiners grin.

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 8:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa:
you lied!! I can give you the real pictures of those places you mentioned!! Most of those pictures are from Asaba, and rivers and some part of onitsha

Show me your region! I'm waiting
I know you are still in sifia pains.

Pele
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 8:58am On Apr 30, 2020
wizzakosh:
So you have to steal lagos picture too as enugu cheesy
Travel you no gree
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa, this is how our villages look like.

Enjoy the view from Adazi Nnukwu, a village in beloved Anambra.

We don't depend on government for anything. Everything you see are built with proceeds from Onitsha main market and others except some of the roads.

Enjoy

Credit : investnow2013
Shot: 2016

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 10:01am On Apr 30, 2020
Susu888:

You really don't have to bother yourself trying to explain your ethnicity. They usually have this stereotype that northerners can't speak or write good English (their basis for calling us illiterates) so they are suprised when someone claims he's a northerner but they find him with a good command of English language nd vast general knowledge most of the times above theirs or on par with it. It shocks them to the bone marrow that an aboki is typing. Very local people who don't travel nd mostly believe the propaganda being fed to them by their lying politicians nd leaders alike.

The Golden generation of the north is observant nd fully awake to its surroundings. We shall take Nigeria by suprise when the time comes.... pls stay in the darkness of social ignorance... we are only herdsmen nd shoe shiners grin.
on point! They don't know Generation they about to encounter
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2020
More

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:07am On Apr 30, 2020
More

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa, show us your villages not government projects

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Still on Adazi Nnukwu village

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:11am On Apr 30, 2020
More

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa, post your villages

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:16am On Apr 30, 2020
They post FG projects and brag about it but we post pictures from our villages.

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Adazi amaka

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:24am On Apr 30, 2020
God bless Adazi Nnukwu

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2020
Arrewa, have you heard of Obosi?

Enjoy the views.

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:44am On Apr 30, 2020
This is not Onitsha, this is OBOSI

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:45am On Apr 30, 2020
This is not Awka, this is Obosi

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2020
This is not Owerri, this is Obosi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Recovers From COVID-19 / Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heros / Breaking News About Buhari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.