Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) (7480 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets PDP Delegates From Kogi Central, East And West (Photos) / Vigilantes Fight Bandits With Wagila Guns In North-West (Photos) / APC Campaign Rally In Ovia South-West (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Redcrafton: 1:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
..Oguta town...in SE...

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
this is zaria, Kaduna State!
I know Zaria like the back of my palms. Don't start what you will not like how it ends.

I feed the whole country but I can't feed myself.

Who am I?

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:

I know Zaria like the back of my palms. Don't start what you will not like how it ends.

I feed the whole country but I can't feed myself.

Who am I?
this is Amina Hall... In Samaru, zaria Kaduna State!

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
toolovely:
There's nothing to compare. As long as infrastructural facilities are concerned, Igbo land is far way behind.
All Igbo political leaders are criminals, evil, selfish and wicked...
you're on point...
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
Is that all you have for being in power for decades, you guys should apologise to Nigerians, and you are comparing yourself with a region yet to be in power and better than you , please what's the poverty line in Northwest aND Southeast?

5 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
TundeBricklayer:

Is that all you have for being in power for decades, you guys should apologise to Nigerians, and you are comparing yourself with a region yet to be in power and better than you , please what's the poverty line in Northwest aND Southeast?
show me your region!! I want to see how develop the eastern part of Nigeria is... Since north is backward and underdeveloped!

I want to see the great developed South east!

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Redcrafton: 1:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:

Always showing Federal government project...

This is Owerri in SE Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 1:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

wow...nice estates!

But show us where average easterns stay!

Stop showing estates and government reserve areas!!

Show us your city! Your town

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is ABARIBA, my home town in Abia State.

This is a VILLAGE in abia State

7 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Redcrafton:

Please villages alone.

I will pursue the full with images of my hometown, Abiriba, the small London.
Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
show me your region!! I want to see how develop the eastern part of Nigeria is... Since north is backward and underdeveloped!

I want to see the great developed South east!
Ode you are even posting ABU Zaria grin grin

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
My beloved Abiriba, A.K.A Small London

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Arrewa: 2:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
ChristianNorth:
My beloved Abiriba, A.K.A Small London
continue... Show the streets I want to see something

2 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Deepfeel(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
yes this is Abuja! I clicked the wrong photo file!

So now show me your beautiful south east! You beautiful places in Enugu and imo why not share with us?

Arrewa you are not serious my friend,

Kano
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kebbi
Sokoto
And zamfara
Are north west states 50% of the pictures you uploaded here are stolen pics from middle belt and some from north east , you are not serious

6 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Oguta village, Anambra

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by OgaHector: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
continue... Show the streets I want to see something
Wetin you wan see? You dey look for your brothers wey dey do shoemaker?

7 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Arrewa:
this is zaria, Kaduna State!
afonja post ur osun state stop posting north ... you are not from the north

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
Beloved Enugu.

Be guided Arrewa, I don't post govt projects. Everything you see us post here are built by individuals.

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by IDeyNL: 2:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
afonja post ur osun state stop posting north ... you are not from the north

He's the same person as Aresa, Plaindealer and Ekoile.

He's from Osun. We know the real northerners.

1 Like

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
IDeyNL:

He's the same person as Aresa, Plaindealer and Ekoile.

He's from Osun. We know the real northerners.
i know northerners they don’t have time for stupid shit on social media ... and the way they type you can detect a northerner easily....the guy is a bloody Afonja hiding behind north...he is afraid of showcasing his backward brown roof osun village ...Arrewa show us your osun village...coward grin

3 Likes

Re: South East Vs North West (photos, Videos) by ChristianNorth: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Enugu

100% individual efforts. We don't depend on the government

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ / Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye The Face Of Hope By Toluhi Lanre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.