Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick (1860 Views)

Wife Calls Husband's Side Chick On The Phone. See What Happened / Wife Exposes Her Husband's Side Chick's Nude Photos On Twitter / Woman And Her Husband Side Chick Battle On Whatsapp Chat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Allsingles: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
A brief telephone conversation with a housewife and her hubby's side chick.
Madam: Hello Angela, please, leave my husband alone.
Angela: Hello Madam, sorry I will, but kindly permit me to collect the money he promised me so as to enable me to open a saloon.
Madam: Money? How much is the money my husband promised you?
Angela: (afraid.) Erm... erm... it is 250k ma.
Madam: Just 250k? Alright, send me your account details.
_Alert whole game!_
Angela: (surprised.) Wow... madam, you sent 450k instead of 250k.
Madam: Yes 250k for the saloon, and 200k for defining your purpose of sleeping with my husband. Don't worry, I was once in your shoes. Please, just leave my husband alone.
Angela: Thanks and God bless you Ma. But Madam, I have confidential issues to discuss with you Ma.
Madam: Yes, go on...
Angela: (coughs.) Madam, your husband told me that each time you return from work, you just take your bath and go to bed without preparing his meal. You don't as well have a romantic discussion with him except you want something important to collect from him.
Madam: (surprised.) Did he tell you that?
Angela: Yes madam. Well ma, let me tell you how I handle him on the bed so that he won't think of going out to look for young girls like us as I have already quit my relationship with your husband.
Madam: (anxious.) Ok, go on.
Angela: Madam, once it is 6 pm and you are not yet home due to the nature of your work, try to call him and ask him what he will eat even if you won't be home on time to prepare it. Are you with me Ma?
Madam: Yes, I am with you.
Angela: On your way home, visit a good restaurant and get delicious food, then see how best you can get home before him. Dish the food, and since he is not the kitchen type, he won't know if you bought it. Even if he eventually knows, he will appreciate the fact that you care about him.
Madam: Hmnn... Go on.
Angela: Then, make sure you wear catapult or g-string pants and a transparent nightgown. Lay carelessly in the sitting room as he is eating. Ma, ensure you are wearing his favorite color pant. He likes white and pink.
Madam: (crazy.) What? _Mo gbe!_
Angela: Don't be surprised madam. I am not through with what I am saying or should I stop here?
Madam: No, no, please go on.
Angela: Then as soon as he stands from the dinning, ask him how he spent his day, and prophecy to him that tomorrow will be better and that great things will surely come his way. Always be positive in your conversation. He told me you always spend such a moment in gossiping about others with him or reminding him of family challenges when you know what he needs is rest or words of encouragement after a stressful day.
Madam: (sobs.) Jesus! _Aye mi Temi bami!_ So he told you this too?
Angela: Yes, he did. Madam, I am not through. See, after that scene, ensure he takes his bath, and if possible give him body spray and prepare the bed for him to sleep. Don't ask him for intimacy as you always do according to him.
Madam: (flabbergasted.) This is serious!
Angela: Very serious Madam. As you make your way to join him on the bed, ensure you remove your pant and sleep close to him with your nightgown.

Also, ensure you use body spray too. Because he complains too much about you not smelling nice.
You can use good body spray. Check the supermarkets for your choice. Concentrate on your armpits too. Madam, after 10 minutes, stylishly look at his manhood. I bet you, the Idiot will be protesting. But because he is tired, his strength won't be there to take the first step.
Madam: (shakes her head as tears drop from her eyes.) Angela, how old are you?
Angela: I am 23 years old Ma.
Madam: I have to tell you this, my younger brother deserves a wife material like you. Please, I will transfer another 100k to you. I have a younger brother who is single and rich and I promise not to tell him about your escapade with my husband. I will give your number to him. You are a very nice girl because you just restored my home.
After a few days, the husband credited Angela N250k, and in return, he got this text message; _"Sir, thanks for this kind gesture. But I think this money is no longer needed. Your children deserve the best. Starving them while you give me this huge amount is unacceptable and God won't forgive us. Have you consider the joy or smile you will put on your wife's face if you give her this money? Please send me your account details. I don't need the money."_
The man replied; _"Your message is touching, never mind, keep the money and move on with your life."_

Facts
Many of you, yes you married women today, are responsible for all that you are passing through in your marriages. Women now compete with their husbands at home instead of remaining loyal and submissive. Be a royal queen, mother, and wife.
My advice to our married women is that it is better to approach your hubby's side chick(s) just like the woman did in the above play, then try to know those areas you aren't doing well which the side chick applied. Apply the tricks too to win your man's heart.
When I say side chick, I am not referring to those nightstand girls that he pays after sex. I mean that very particular lady that takes his time more and make him feel at home each time they are together. She is the only opponent you have. If you are not careful, she will take over your home without using charm. That's part of feminine psychology.
As the saying goes, beauty will do you good by taking you to paradise, but an only good attitude will keep you there, or sustain your stay.
May God give us wisdom and intelligence.
Let me also add this; a beautiful face without intelligence is like a cosmetic of foolishness! Women, use your natural brains and whatever you have to protect your marriage.

For marriage and relationships, visit..https://allsinglesandmarried..com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
Who is going to read all this?

Summary please.
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by crackkhaus: 1:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
This feeeem toff o cheesy

Title please?

7 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Dreal1247: 2:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Waiting for the feminists to fight back only to start regretting at age 65.
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by cococandy(f): 2:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
My advice to our married women is that it is better to approach your hubby's side chick(s) just like the woman did in the above play, then try to know those areas you aren't doing well which the side chick applied. Apply the tricks too to win your man's heart.
When I say side chick, I am not referring to those nightstand girls that he pays after sex. I mean that very particular lady that takes his time more and make him feel at home each time they are together. She is the only opponent you have. If you are not careful, she will take over your home without using charm. That's part of feminine psychology

Load of crap

All these desperate posts.

10 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Jullima(f): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
But I think this money is no longer needed. Your children deserve the best. Starving them while you give me this huge amount is unacceptable and God won't forgive us. Have you consider the joy or smile you will put on your wife's face if you give her this money?
lol when the side chick becomes the wife, her side chick spot becomes open. The side chick now experiences what it is to be a Nigerian wife. If Nigerian men treat their wives the way dey spoil their side chicks with affection and attention then everybody will be happy. The threat of cheating is no longer effective because women know Nigerian men need no reason to cheat, they cheat because they feel entitled to it. The lie that Nigerian men peddle, be a submissive wife and you’ll have a loving and faithful husband is just lies. We see and hear submissive wives been cheated on constantly.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by flyingdutchman(m): 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by bukatyne(f): 2:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:
This feeeem toff o cheesy

Title please?

I was about to call my goons.

One dude predicted part two on the other thread. He has to make do with the Nigerian version.

My interest in the story was the hundreds of thousands flying about.

StrikeBack and Bruno3000, come and see the Nigerian version of our movie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by sisisioge: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
What a happy keyboard you've got OP!

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by veave(f): 3:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
You mumu sha. What a fantasy you have uncle OP. you for tell us say na wetin you want your slave to d for you na. I Don see wetin dey hungry you. While the woman does all these things, the only work the husband needs to do in that house is transfer 250k to side chick. I dey feel you Sir.

Tueh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Biglittlelois(f): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
What a load of crap, so basically, all cheating husbands do it because it is the fault of their wives? Are they so dumb that they can't communicate their grievances to make things better? Does this crap also apply to cheating wives?

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by crackkhaus: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

One dude predicted part two on the other thread. He has to make do with the Nigerian version.

Strike.Back and Bruno.3000, come and see the Nigerian version of our movie.
Lol... cheesy

This must be from the stables of Feb Ejiro, Upper Iweka people dem.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Jesuisbelle(f): 3:41pm On Apr 29, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by dominique(f): 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Some people finished reading this load of bullshit? undecided

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by dominique(f): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020

Even a Bollywood movie storyline is not as stupid and unrealistic as this

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Jullima(f): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
dominique:

I didn’t read it as a true story, read it as one of those write ups where the writer inserts an hypothetical to drive home the moral of their story. Like a parable.

1 Like

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by bukatyne(f): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
crackkhaus:

Lol... cheesy

This must be from the stables of Feb Ejiro, Upper Iweka people dem.

cheesy

N800k for grabs in one post just like that.
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by crackkhaus: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

Very lucrative... Lol grin
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Bruno3000(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
I'm right here, I ain't going anywhere.
bukatyne:

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Bruno3000(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
dominique:

oya can we hv ur HOLLYWOOD storyline?
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by StrikeBack(m): 8:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

Na wah ooo.

Kunle Afolayan would be jealous of you Op
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by StrikeBack(m): 8:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy

Nollywood giveaway
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bruno3000:
I'm right here, I ain't going anywhere.

cheesy
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Allsingles: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
Biglittlelois:
What a load of crap, so basically, all cheating husbands do it because it is the fault of their wives? Are they so dumb that they can't communicate their grievances to make things better? Does this crap also apply to cheating wives?

Maybe
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Allsingles: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
dominique:

I guess you are a script writer? cheesy
Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Saintmary(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Was the wife not the one who captivated the man before?
Why should a woman bend over backwards in order to maintain the interest of a man who probably has ADHD. Abeg. A woman who can afford 400k would easily find other means of discreet satisfaction. Welcome to the Nigeria you have built for yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Saintmary(f): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
Was the wife not the one who captivated the man before?
Why should a woman bend over backwards in order to maintain the interest of a man who probably has ADHD. Abeg. A woman who can afford 400k would easily find other means of discreet satisfaction. Welcome to the Nigeria you have built for yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Confronted Husband Side Chick by Topleague(m): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2020
good story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please, Have I Offended Him? / Do U Miss Ur Husband When He Goes To Nigeria For Six Months Plus And U Are Pregn / Evil Mother Dumps Day-old baby In Pit (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.