Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

My First Lover Is Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Lover Is Back. (1514 Views)

Why Having A Same Sex Bestie As Your Lover Is Wrong / How Do You Feel When Your Lover Is Online But Not Chatting With You? / 8 Signs Your Lover Is With You Only Because Of Sex And Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
This is actually my first official post on this forum and i'll try as much as possible 2 be short and precise.
I dated dis gal some years back(2015-17) and she was actually my first love although we never broke up but she left her uncle's house to her mum's place in another state due to maltreatment..she didn't tell anyone including me cos we met a day b4 her escape and she gave me an unforgettable moment. I couldn't contact her cos she has no phone then...and no day would pass without me thinking abt her i even hunt 4 her when i got admission last year 2 d same state she was. Fastfoward to dis year she called on my birthday claiming i shouldn't mind of where she got my number..i was really surprised and also happy dat my 1st love is back nd we planned on seeing each other after dis pandemic..but d problem is dat she has started billing me. I've sent her some money nd multiple sub.
she jux told me recently dat she nids 20k 4 some tinz..i really love ha nd won't want 2 lose her again..pls i nid ur advice.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ningen(m): 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
She'll use you and discard you.

Are you her father that she's billing you?

The fact that you love her doesn't mean her needs are your obligation. You aren't her father.

4 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by MedicH: 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lol Nigerian kids and their girlfriends. Una de make me laugh.

6 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ningen:
She'll use you and discard you.

Are you her father that she's billing you?

The fact that you love her doesn't mean her needs are your obligation. You aren't her father.
Well..Her dad is no more and she stays with her mum.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by KevMitnick: 3:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
Mugu wan pay oh... grin

1 Like

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Stephenomozzy(m): 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Should we tell him the truth?

Oga, your first love is not back anything, your head is just wrapped around the memory of that unforgettable moment she gave you. A girl is back for sure, but certainly not the girl you once loved. Anty wan start yahoo business for your head. All the best in winning her over sha

Forget the billing part, e get who no dey bill? Guys dey bill with sex, girls dey bill with money.

3 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by NobleDeSage001: 3:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why not advice yourself?
How can't you see just remembered you in this critical period so you can be her cash cow?
I am sure that you are still a kid and you barely have experience with girls.
Which responsible girl will bill you back to back at this time when you are not married to her?
Does she care to know how you survive?
Why not borrow some brain from your friend and be sensible for once.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by SirMichael1: 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin

Although I hate this idea but I've learnt something on it from this forum. Request to do s video call with her, you never know, she could be with child and you'll just keep sending her money as the Godfather.

Also, you can just tell her off. "Things are quite difficult now so please give me some time". But if you can give her and not talk about it after everything collapse by saying, "after all the money I spent on her..." then by all means, assist her.

I really hate giving relationship advice. angry

2 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Premiumwriter: 3:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
She was innocent when she left you
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
NobleDeSage001:
Why not advice yourself?
How can't you see just remembered you in this critical period so you can be her cash cow?
I am sure that you are still a kid and you barely have experience with girls.
Which responsible girl will bill you back to back at this time when you are not married to her?
Does she care to know how you survive?
Why not borrow some brain from your friend and be sensible for once.
Am not a kid when it comes 2 gals issue..i've dealt with tougher ones ..and i know what to do just seeking 4 some little encouragement.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Lamanii22(f): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
So you haven't moved on ever since she left? The more you remain single, the more she'd manipulate you into doing her biddings! She's no longer innocent, she's wiser now... So OP use your head...
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
cheesy

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by SirMichael1: 3:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibmswapzer:

Am not a kid when it comes 2 gals issue..i've dealt with tougher ones ..and i know what to do just seeking 4 some little encouragement.
Lol. You want someone to tell you to give her the money? You want someone to encourage you and tell you that she really loves you and she's back for good? Dude, give her!

2 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
lol, some people are suffering so much during this COVID-19 that they suddenly call complete strangers (or men that they hate) pretending that they are interested.

if biitch lost your number all this time and didnt care about contacting you back then A) she has no business calling you now during these covid-19 difficult times or B) let alone asking for money/help.... its obvious, she is only calling you to get free handouts because she knows your state of mind.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by MJBOLT: 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
your first love is back to milk you dry,same way dracula sucks his victims dry

4 Likes

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by sapeleboi(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
do the paying why some nigga out there do the fuckery

Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Kobicove(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibmswapzer:
This is actually my first official post on this forum and i'll try as much as possi....
she jux told me recently dat she nids 20k 4 some tinz..i really love ha nd won't want 2 lose her again..pls i nid ur advice.

Olodo!

She wants to use you as her ATM!
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibmswapzer:
This is actually my first official post on this forum and i'll try as much as possible 2 be short and precise.
I dated dis gal some years back(2015-17) and she was actually my first love although we never broke up but she left her uncle's house to her mum's place in another state due to maltreatment..she didn't tell anyone including me cos we met a day b4 her escape and she gave me an unforgettable moment. I couldn't contact her cos she has no phone then...and no day would pass without me thinking abt her i even hunt 4 her when i got admission last year 2 d same state she was. Fastfoward to dis year she called on my birthday claiming i shouldn't mind of where she got my number..i was really surprised and also happy dat my 1st love is back nd we planned on seeing each other after dis pandemic..but d problem is dat she has started billing me. I've sent her some money nd multiple sub.

Send her a little money but make sure you bang her very well the first Chance you get grin
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
Kobicove:

Olodo!
She wants to use you as her ATM!
okay sir.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Oga, your first love is not back anything, your head is just wrapped around the memory of that unforgettable moment she gave you. A girl is back for sure, but certainly not the girl you once loved. Anty wan start yahoo business for your head. All the best in winning her over sha

Forget the billing part, e get who no dey bill? Guys dey bill with sex, girls dey bill with money.

I get ur point but m nt so dull 2 send her money..money is nt d problem ..jux wanna be sure if she's truly back 4 d relationship
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Send her a little money but make sure you bang her very well the first Chance you get grin
I Trust myself
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lamanii22:
So you haven't moved on ever since she left? The more you remain single, the more she'd manipulate you into doing her biddings! She's no longer innocent, she's wiser now... So OP use your head...
i moved on and not dat am being desperate 2 av her back..jus want 2 know if tinz can still work out as b4.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibmswapzer:

I get ur point but m nt so dull 2 send her money..money is nt d problem ..jux wanna be sure if she's truly back 4 d relationship

Great, you're a responsible Guy, however she didn't come out well and it seems she's trying to exploit you for gain and nothing more...she may in the long run try to play ball with you to maintain the cash flow or outrightly tell you off when she's satisfied.

We don't have enough data about her and your current communication to confirm or refute the claim that she may be back for real.

My advice, She's in need obviously (or pretending to b), if in the abundance of your heart you want to help her monetary, then please do......but do not do it on the premise that She's back fully to you. If she is, for a start, she wouldn't hide how she got your number, and would have given you more information that would have informed your decision and not need our comments.

Just play safe, at least to protect your heart since protecting your wallet is inconsequential
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
grin

Although I hate this idea but I've learnt something on it from this forum. Request to do s video call with her, you never know, she could be with child and you'll just keep sending her money as the Godfather.

Also, you can just tell her off. "Things are quite difficult now so please give me some time". But if you can give her and not talk about it after everything collapse by saying, "after all the money I spent on her..." then by all means, assist her.

Okay..thanks 4 ur contribution.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by cletz991(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2020
SirMichael1:
grin

very correct boss...
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Ibmswapzer(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Great, you're a responsible Guy, however she didn't come out well and it seems she's trying to exploit you for gain and nothing more...she may in the long run try to play ball with you to maintain the cash flow or outrightly tell you off when she's satisfied.

We don't have enough data about her and your current communication to confirm or refute the claim that she may be back for real.

My advice, She's in need obviously (or pretending to b), if in the abundance of your heart you want to help her monetary, then please do......but do not do it on the premise that She's back fully to you. If she is, for a start, she wouldn't hold hide how she got your number, and would have given you more information that would have informed your decision and not need our comments.

Just play safe, at least to protect your heart since protecting your wallet is I consequential
Okay
i get ur point..tanks boss
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Stephenomozzy(m): 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ibmswapzer:

Okay
i get ur point..tanks boss

All the best to you Boss.
Re: My First Lover Is Back. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
Stephenomozzy:

Las las we all dey bill

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Tell That She Has Consented Not To Be Accused Of Rape Tomorrow? / Ladies Never Ceases To Amaze Me / A 12 Year-old-girl Gives Birth As She Was Impregnated By Her Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.