Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List (4438 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Lipscomb(m): 5:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
To every Nigerians except the affected family.
senatordave1:

To you
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 5:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Abeg,tell your uncle to advise him to start performing.he purposely moves around with dollars and pounds so that he won't share money
I will try grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Remember me before senatordave1 oooo....him na opposition. grin
grin i no know why eim no wan defect come our PDP
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

He should return the HoR to get more experience.
From what I heard of him...personally oooo..he is a nice person.

When you dey yab us, I was laughing at you because I knew we were in the same boat..........
Honestly,nothing will stop dansuqi.he has been in the house for three terms now plus there's a plan to deceive and retire pastor.is now biase turn to go for reps,Emil inyang is already waiting.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by samictelecoms12(m): 5:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
grin i no know why eim no wan defect come our PDP
I am not in PDP...but the way he amplifies same in other states..I was always laughing.

In the whole of SS....the structures of PDP is strongest in CRS, just behind AKS.

He will still be attacking us that want fate to change something in AB.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Honestly,nothing will stop dansuqi.he has been in the house for three terms now plus there's a plan to deceive and retire pastor.is now biase turn to go for reps,Emil inyang is already waiting.
I sympathise with the Biase peeps on how they have been marginalised.
Not fair enough, but because of you......no way.
Dansuqi should take HoR or defect. shocked

Calling a people second class citizen is annoying...but you no hear.
CRS should wait and see who Central is sending to Senate, once its the Atam side.....Dansuqi should manage HoR please.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

I am not in PDP...but the way he amplifies same in other states..I was always laughing.

In the whole of SS....the structures of PDP is strongest in CRS, just behind AKS.

He will still be attacking us that want fate to change something in AB.
exactly. I laugh when people say ayade should defect to APC, akpabio couldn't win election in APC it's now ayade that'll pull the stunt, funny. PDP is just too formidable In Akwa Cross zone

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
exactly. I laugh when people say ayade should defect to APC, akpabio couldn't win election in APC it's now ayade that'll pull the stunt, funny. PDP is just too formidable In Akwa Cross zone
Akpabio that is even a maestro politically.
Has far-reaching political structures.

Ayade should try it nah, dem go use am do Popeye for Obudu grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 5:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

bro u sef e be like say you no want make I chop o grin. From attacking gershom who I could benefit from through my uncle to attacking dansuqi who my father is loyal to 100%. Dad has plantations in akampa infact he stays there more than he stays with us in Calabar. He's extremely loyal to Dan, his work area even has a polling unit now grin. On election day people were saying efik ubok Eno (my father's name) instead of PDP or Dan because he worked tirelessly for him. Please o Dan must return to HOR if he can't get govenorship or Senate.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

I sympathise with the Biase peeps on how they have been marginalised.
Not fair enough, but because of you......no way.
Dansuqi should take HoR or defect. shocked

Calling a people second class citizen is annoying...but you no hear.
CRS should wait and see who Central is sending to Senate, once its the Atam side.....Dansuqi should manage HoR please.
Seems you don't understand what atam means.biase is not really that marginalized
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Akpabio that is even a maestro politically.
Has far-reaching political structures.

Ayade should try it nah, dem go use am do Popeye for Obudu grin
grin for his own good he should calm down and work on how to get back to the Senate atleast, going to APC to meet enemies like owan or jeddy will be more disastrous, the same way them don Etebiet, umana umana and the rest sabotaged akpabio in APC is exactly what they'll do to him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Seems you don't understand what atam means.biase is not really that marginalized
Very true.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
That Will gradually change in 2023
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
grin for his own good he should calm down and work on how to get back to the Senate atleast, going to APC to meet enemies like owan or jeddy will be more disastrous, the same way them don Etebiet, umana umana and the rest sabotaged akpabio in APC is exactly what they'll do to him.
Thread Closed.......You don talk am finish.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
If he goes to apc,them owan and jedy will go back to pdp
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

That Will gradually change in 2023
in which of the states bro?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

With zanna preparing,I don't see him winning anything
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
in which of the states bro?
Crs.gradually.slowly.but not governorship
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Very true.
Sandy will go back.what gives you confidence that dansuqi will not move higher
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin it is what it is. Do you have update on state excos list, that my uncle is the PDP state youth leader, contesting to retain his position against an ayade backed candidate while he's loyal to gershom and we all know how ayades like manipulating things.
fergie001:

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

he'll still be politically irrelevant
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:08pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Crs.gradually.slowly.but not governorship
with the way ayade is governing the state I can't argue with u

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
grin grin it is what it is. Do you have update on state excos list, that my uncle is the PDP state youth leader, contesting to retain his position against an ayade backed candidate while he's loyal to gershom and we all know how ayades like manipulating things.
I have the list.
Ayade own no go work.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Do they hate him that much?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

I have the list.
Ayade own no go work.
who's the state youth leader please, the name.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
Didn't find it oooo...217 pages hian.
Moreover, I think just the ward , and LGA I have here
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Didn't find it oooo...217 pages hian.
Moreover, I think just the ward , and LGA I have here
no issue. But still this is a shocker for ayade, and that his brother who meddles in state affairs
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by SeanBeezy(m): 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
I am very happy he lost out.it was inevitable.better to lose one failure than several nass members.he's the worst governor in the region.with this,his senatorial ambition and ambition to install a governor in 2023 is over
Senatorial ambitions? When Zana Akpagu is coming to take over Northern CrossRiver. He lost it when Rose Oko died!
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
he'll still be politically irrelevant
Yes
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2020
SeanBeezy:
Senatorial ambitions? When Zana Akpagu is coming to take over Northern CrossRiver. He lost it when Rose Oko died!
Yes.I support zanna.am going to open a thread about him very soon
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
That's just ward and lga exco list na.they haven't released state exco list but it is predictable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: States Peter Obi Can/will Win (Pictures) - Report / Tinubu's Health Deteriorates, Wears Catheter Bag For Urine (pics) / Nigerians React As VP Shettima Is Pictured With A Book About Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.