Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,012 members, 7,828,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List (4427 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
grin grin it is what it is. Do you have update on state excos list, that my uncle is the PDP state youth leader, contesting to retain his position against an ayade backed candidate while he's loyal to gershom and we all know how ayades like manipulating things.
Your uncle will likely retain it except there's a compromise
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes
you de plan am o grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 6:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
with the way ayade is governing the state I can't argue with u
That's why I said apc will get some joy.maybe one senate,some reps seat and assembly seats
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

That's just ward and lga exco list na.they haven't released state exco list but it is predictable
ayade might put up a better fight after seeing the hand writing on the wall
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

That's why I said apc will get some joy.maybe one senate,some reps seat and assembly seats
if they avoid internal issues and bring popular candidate, also trying to cripple the rigging machinery of PDP they might get some joy
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by SeanBeezy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes.I support zanna.am going to open a thread about him very soon
Please not yet, till it's official lol
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 6:37pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
no issue. But still this is a shocker for ayade, and that his brother who meddles in state affairs
E shock am grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

That's just ward and lga exco list na.they haven't released state exco list but it is predictable
Ya....gathered the NASS members chaired the gang-up with support from Imoke at the home-front.

Cc: blackking98
CROSS RIVER STATE PDP ELDERS/ STAKEHOLDERS APPLAUDS THE PDP NWC ON THE PUBLISHED LIST OF LGA: CHAPTER /WARD EXECUTIVES

The Cross River State PDP Elders Forum rose from an extraordinary meeting, held at Ikorinim, Calabar, having resolved as follows:

1. That we are wholly in support of the list of Ward/Chapter Executives published by the National Working Committee of the Party.

2. That the published list is a true reflection of the political will of the vast majority of the members, stakeholders and elders of our great party.

3.That we graciously thank the National Chairman, Price Uche Secondus and the National Working Committee Members, who defied all attempts at inducement, toed the path of honour and saved our great party from the brink of total destruction.

4. We frown at the one-man-show and nepotic style of governance by the Governor of Cross River State, who has perpetually neglected the foundation members, elders and stakeholders of our great party.

We also doubt where Governor Ayade's loyalty lies(wondering whether it is to the PDP or APC) as he continually rewards the opposition party members(APC) in the state with juicy appointments and contracts.

Once again, we particularly thank the National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, for his outstanding stewardship and unalloyed commitment to the survival and advancement of our great party, the People's Democratic Party(PDP).
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
ayade might put up a better fight after seeing the hand writing on the wall
Yes but the opposition is too much
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 8:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
if they avoid internal issues and bring popular candidate, also trying to cripple the rigging machinery of PDP they might get some joy
Hhhhmmmm
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Ya....gathered the NASS members chaired the gang-up with support from Imoke at the home-front.

Cc: blackking98
CROSS RIVER STATE PDP ELDERS/ STAKEHOLDERS APPLAUDS THE PDP NWC ON THE PUBLISHED LIST OF LGA: CHAPTER /WARD EXECUTIVES

The Cross River State PDP Elders Forum rose from an extraordinary meeting, held at Ikorinim, Calabar, having resolved as follows:

1. That we are wholly in support of the list of Ward/Chapter Executives published by the National Working Committee of the Party.

2. That the published list is a true reflection of the political will of the vast majority of the members, stakeholders and elders of our great party.

3.That we graciously thank the National Chairman, Price Uche Secondus and the National Working Committee Members, who defied all attempts at inducement, toed the path of honour and saved our great party from the brink of total destruction.

4. We frown at the one-man-show and nepotic style of governance by the Governor of Cross River State, who has perpetually neglected the foundation members, elders and stakeholders of our great party.

We also doubt where Governor Ayade's loyalty lies(wondering whether it is to the PDP or APC) as he continually rewards the opposition party members(APC) in the state with juicy appointments and contracts.

Once again, we particularly thank the National Chairman, Prince Uche Secondus, for his outstanding stewardship and unalloyed commitment to the survival and advancement of our great party, the People's Democratic Party(PDP).
That's nice. Imoke is still very relevant in PDP. Ayade was becoming a dictator
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes but the opposition is too much
His best bet now is to buy some people over
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
That's nice. Imoke is still very relevant in PDP. Ayade was becoming a dictator
Emperor....won't work in CRS.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
There is understandable lull in Governor's Office amongst the twenty-six media aides to His Excellency the Executive Governor of Cross River State as the national leadership of Nigeria's leading opposition political party, the People's Democratic Party, PDP, published its lists of 'Approved Local Government Executive Committee Members: 2020-2024' for Cross River.

This glaring quiet among the media aides to the State Governor has been attributed to the 'lopsided' character of the names in the said lists across the 18 LGAs as pundits claim that a majority of the names in the lists are loyal to former governor Liyel Imoke and the members of the National Assembly. For instance, on Cross Street cyberspace, a user said in part '... Congratulations to Senator Liyel Imoke & all the NASS Members on their Victory at Wadata House. They now own PDP CRS Structures'. This explains why, on some threads, one get to see '5/18' implying that in a chapter EXCO of 18 members, a paltry 5 are reportedly loyal to the State Governor. Accordingly, Anthony Bissong Attah of the Young People Party, YPP, said in part 'Pray for Ayade. These are not the best of days for our digital Excellency. A lot is happening to him at the same time... Even in PDP, it is 5/18'.

Simon Utsu a social commentator yesterday gave a lucid analysis of the Governor's fortunes across the 18 LGAs including the numerous wards. According to him, Ayade succeeded to clinch to just 4 chapter EXCOs from 18. The picture was reportedly gloomy in the wards as well. He said 'In the South, Gershom & the rest of the PDP NASS got the 7 LGAs, in Central, Ayade could only take 2 (out of 6) and in his Northern Cross River backyard, only Obudu & Obanliku entered his bag. The other three(Ogoja, Yala and Bekwarra) went the way of the NASS team. Apparently, the list (PDP ward & LGA congress) which was released today has really rattled him... '

However, award winning social influencer, Ini Imah, has warned against those who are already excited at Ayade's poor outing in the said PDP Chapter and Ward EXCO lists. In Imah's thinking, the governor can still turns things around as some members of the EXCOs are on his payroll already being political appointees. While projecting the eventual winning of Ayade, he also suggested that money will play a vital role in swaying loyalty. His words in part, 'This is politics, Gov. Ayade will buy all of the EXCO members over. Some of them are appointees already and the others have their price tags... so stop rejoicing excessively...so let's be calm about this hullabaloo on the EXCO list sent in from PDP Wadata House, Abuja.... James Hadley Chase wrote in his book, "Everybody has a price tag, find it..." so don't be shocked when what seems like 5/18 for governor Ayade can turn to 16/18 in due course.'

Already, there are rumours that Ayade will challenge the PDP chapter and ward EXCO in the following week. Ukorebi Esien the publisher of TDN an hour ago alleged on his Facebook timeline: 'PDP Ward/LGA Exco list "If this list stands, Call me a bastard." Ayade Screams out'.
On his part, Kalita Joe Aruku of the Department of Mass Communication at the University of Calabar hinted through his social media account about the governor threatening a defection, 'Eavesdrops: Gov. Ayade issues PDP National 48 hours to reverse LG and Ward Exco list, threatens defection!'.

Will the governor bounce back or has his political career being buried for life with the publication of this chapter and ward lists? Only time will tell.
Mum, Lull in Government House as PDP publishes Chapter, Ward EXCOs lists for C/River

28 April 2020  There is understandable lull in Governor's Office amongst the twenty-six media aides to His Excellency the Executive Gove...
https://www.negroidhaven.org/2020/04/mum-lull-in-government-house-as-pdp.html?m=1

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie
Kenturkey
Otuekong
Ifiokjohn
Mizwisdom
Oghenaogie
Bennycollins
Helinues
Johnnyessence
Passing shot
Seunmsg
Meleszenawi
Osagyefo
Fergieboy
Simplyleo
Caseless
Chukel
Kenone
cross rivers state is pdp, argue with your phone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Emperor....won't work in CRS.
he should learn how udom is carrying oba, onofiok,enoidem,nkanga and other stakeholders along. He can't play politics without involving imoke, Donald, Dansuki, gershom etc in decision making
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
he should learn how udom is carrying oba, onofiok,enoidem,nkanga and other stakeholders along. He can't play politics without involving imoke, Donald, Dansuki, gershom etc in decision making
Ya....

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes.I support zanna.am going to open a thread about him very soon
Don't put Akpaga (your alma-mater VC) in wahala.....

Make e first sign my name wey Nkechi give am 1st grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Honestly,nothing will stop dansuqi.he has been in the house for three terms now plus there's a plan to deceive and retire pastor.is now biase turn to go for reps,Emil inyang is already waiting.
Please.....you people should bring back Asuquo to HoR..we love him!
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Honestly,nothing will stop dansuqi.he has been in the house for three terms now plus there's a plan to deceive and retire pastor.is now biase turn to go for reps,Emil inyang is already waiting.
Emil Inyang...Is it the Governing Council chair for CRUTECH?

Abeg, no be fine we wan chop!
I have someone in mind biko...when its time help me market him.

He is from Biase as well, thanks in advance....Asuquo will step up!
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Emil Inyang...Is it the Governing Council chair for CRUTECH?

Abeg, no be fine we wan chop!
I have someone in mind biko...when its time help me market him.

He is from Biase as well, thanks in advance....Asuquo will step up!
Believe me you,Emil inyang would have defeated dansuqi in the primaries last year.the argument that saved him was that since biase has deputy,they can't also have reps.Emil was begged to tarry for a while.as far as biase is concerned,since the death of late William usetu uno aka godfather and James aniyom,emil,/ ivara/iyam ugot camp are the only voice.he's the first chair to get two terms.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Don't put Akpaga (your alma-mater VC) in wahala.....

Make e first sign my name wey Nkechi give am 1st grin
Oh,so nwaogu is the one employing all those ngwa people in unical? I thought as much
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Believe me you,Emil inyang would have defeated dansuqi in the primaries last year.the argument that saved him was that since biase has deputy,they can't also have reps.Emil was begged to tarry for a while.as far as biase is concerned,since the death of late William usetu uno aka godfather and James aniyom,emil,/ ivara/iyam ugot camp are the only voice.he's the first chair to get two terms.
APC during the day
PDP at night...well-done.

Dec 2021....will unravel a lot.

Please tell Zana to sign what Nkechi gave him on my behalf na before he hands over that Odukpani man, abeg.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Ya....
He can if he was performing very well and his brother was not ubiquitous in the power corridor.crs need an umahi.dansuqi will fit that bil.even essien ayi,saviour nyong,asuquo ekpenyong,etta mbora etc
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Oh,so nwaogu is the one employing all those ngwa people in unical? I thought as much
She is the Governing Council Chair of unical since 2015.

She no wan look our side oooo...she said we are backing ochendo.
Ngwa first, and she was my former Senator oooo

Who Ochendo epp?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

APC during the day
PDP at night...well-done.

Dec 2021....will unravel a lot.

Please tell Zana to sign what Nkechi gave him on my behalf na before he hands over that Odukpani man, abeg.
So my calculation that the next vc will be prof ndiyo was correct? That man will hound akpagu.I would have preferred prof celestine bassey,offiong offiong,Stella attoe,offiong ani
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

He can if he was performing very well and his brother was not ubiquitous in the power corridor.crs need an umahi.dansuqi will fit that bil.even essien ayi,saviour nyong,asuquo ekpenyong,etta mbora etc
Is Ayi the one from Calabar South?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

She is the Governing Council Chair of unical since 2015.

She no wan look our side oooo...she said we are backing ochendo.
Ngwa first, and she was my former Senator oooo

Who Ochendo epp?
I visited some ngwa friends working in unical and quickly saw her calendar in their houses and I knew
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:51pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

So my calculation that the next vc will be prof ndiyo was correct? That man will hound akpagu.I would have preferred prof celestine bassey,offiong offiong,Stella attoe,offiong ani
Ndiyo and the man from Ukwa, Ayara is what's in the feelers.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I visited some ngwa friends working in unical and quickly saw her calendar in their houses and I knew
Hahahahahahahahahah......getting her was like walking through heaven's gate.

Campaigned for her vigorously in '15.
But an Ngwa man is like a Northerner. Me first.
When she was Senator, that was how she was always also pumping them at Umudike and NRCRI.
She was Senate Committee Chair on Oil & Gas then.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Yes.him and dansuqi teamed up to fight imoke,fight ayade and may do so again but ayi political power is getting weaker.he narrowly won Dominic aqua a very stingy man compared to dansuqi who thrashes his opponent despite biase vowing to fail
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Yes.him and dansuqi teamed up to fight imoke,fight ayade and may do so again but ayi political power is getting weaker.he narrowly won Dominic aqua a very stingy man compared to dansuqi who thrashes his opponent despite biase vowing to fail him

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Ndiyo and the man from Ukwa, Ayara is what's in the feelers.
I think ndiyo is from akwa.the society he belongs must be very strong.he would face stiff opposition

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monsters You Made: You Killed Protesters And Told Them To Do Their Worst / Supreme Court Affirms Governor Buni's APC CCEPC Leadership / Don't Rejoice For Tinubu Yet- Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.