Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List (4371 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
There is understandable lull in Governor's Office amongst the twenty-six media aides to His Excellency the Executive Governor of Cross River State as the national leadership of Nigeria's leading opposition political party, the People's Democratic Party, PDP, published its lists of 'Approved Local Government Executive Committee Members: 2020-2024' for Cross River.

This glaring quiet among the media aides to the State Governor has been attributed to the 'lopsided' character of the names in the said lists across the 18 LGAs as pundits claim that a majority of the names in the lists are loyal to former governor Liyel Imoke and the members of the National Assembly. For instance, on Cross Street cyberspace, a user said in part '... Congratulations to Senator Liyel Imoke & all the NASS Members on their Victory at Wadata House. They now own PDP CRS Structures'. This explains why, on some threads, one get to see '5/18' implying that in a chapter EXCO of 18 members, a paltry 5 are reportedly loyal to the State Governor. Accordingly, Anthony Bissong Attah of the Young People Party, YPP, said in part 'Pray for Ayade. These are not the best of days for our digital Excellency. A lot is happening to him at the same time... Even in PDP, it is 5/18'.

Simon Utsu a social commentator yesterday gave a lucid analysis of the Governor's fortunes across the 18 LGAs including the numerous wards. According to him, Ayade succeeded to clinch to just 4 chapter EXCOs from 18. The picture was reportedly gloomy in the wards as well. He said 'In the South, Gershom & the rest of the PDP NASS got the 7 LGAs, in Central, Ayade could only take 2 (out of 6) and in his Northern Cross River backyard, only Obudu & Obanliku entered his bag. The other three(Ogoja, Yala and Bekwarra) went the way of the NASS team. Apparently, the list (PDP ward & LGA congress) which was released today has really rattled him... '

However, award winning social influencer, Ini Imah, has warned against those who are already excited at Ayade's poor outing in the said PDP Chapter and Ward EXCO lists. In Imah's thinking, the governor can still turns things around as some members of the EXCOs are on his payroll already being political appointees. While projecting the eventual winning of Ayade, he also suggested that money will play a vital role in swaying loyalty. His words in part, 'This is politics, Gov. Ayade will buy all of the EXCO members over. Some of them are appointees already and the others have their price tags... so stop rejoicing excessively...so let's be calm about this hullabaloo on the EXCO list sent in from PDP Wadata House, Abuja.... James Hadley Chase wrote in his book, "Everybody has a price tag, find it..." so don't be shocked when what seems like 5/18 for governor Ayade can turn to 16/18 in due course.'

Already, there are rumours that Ayade will challenge the PDP chapter and ward EXCO in the following week. Ukorebi Esien the publisher of TDN an hour ago alleged on his Facebook timeline: 'PDP Ward/LGA Exco list "If this list stands, Call me a bastard." Ayade Screams out'.
On his part, Kalita Joe Aruku of the Department of Mass Communication at the University of Calabar hinted through his social media account about the governor threatening a defection, 'Eavesdrops: Gov. Ayade issues PDP National 48 hours to reverse LG and Ward Exco list, threatens defection!'.

Will the governor bounce back or has his political career being buried for life with the publication of this chapter and ward lists? Only time will tell.
Mum, Lull in Government House as PDP publishes Chapter, Ward EXCOs lists for C/River

28 April 2020  There is understandable lull in Governor's Office amongst the twenty-six media aides to His Excellency the Executive Gove...
https:

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie
Kenturkey
Otuekong
Ifiokjohn
Mizwisdom
Oghenaogie
Bennycollins
Helinues
Johnnyessence
Passing shot
Seunmsg
Meleszenawi
Osagyefo
Fergieboy
Simplyleo
Caseless
Chukel
Kenone
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Enoch07: 4:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
Ayade!! winter is coming
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by donbachi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
Why won't he..time wey him for use to strenghten him structure..him use am go tailor dey sew to match.."shirt and face mask".

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
I am very happy he lost out.it was inevitable.better to lose one failure than several nass members.he's the worst governor in the region.with this,his senatorial ambition and ambition to install a governor in 2023 is over

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2020
I heard that he gave pdp nwc 48 hours to reverse their decision or he defects
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very good.

Saw it this morning....but it won't change. Ayade will find his way.

It happened during Liyel, though he retraced himself and there was a compromise.

The PDP leadership have not been happy with Ben, its a subtle way to keep him in check.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
I heard that he gave pdp nwc 48 hours to reverse their decision or he defects

He is just fuming. What does he want to defect with?
Good works?

Liyel even went to Abuja and threatened them eyeball-to-eyeball, las las guyman calm down.

Ayade planned to defect in 2017/18, the PDP structure simply told him it won't work. He tried using the HoA, but met a brickwall and that was why he back-pedalled.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
I am very happy he lost out.it was inevitable.better to lose one failure than several nass members.he's the worst governor in the region.with this,his senatorial ambition and ambition to install a governor in 2023 is over
Gbam!
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:
Very good.

Saw it this morning....but it won't change. Ayade will find his way.

It happened during Liyel, though he retraced himself and there was a compromise.

The PDP leadership have not been happy with Ben, its a subtle way to keep him in check.
I don't agree.its too late.liyel went to abuja and with the help of ayade reversed everything.who will help ayade ?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

He is just fuming. What does he want to defect with?
Good works?

Liyel even went to Abuja and threatened them eyeball-to-eyeball, las las guyman calm down.

Ayade planned to defect in 2017/18, the PDP structure simply told him it won't work. He tried using the HoA, but met a brickwall and that was why he back-pedalled.
He's not just fuming.this is the best time to defect.it is very humiliating
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I don't agree.its too late
It is.......compromise is his Senate seat, as for successor.....that one is gone.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
Although am very happy but on a second thought ,it may portend danger for the state.it may mean that the failed senator gershom basset will be the next governor.that cannot and must not happen.I'll rather have ayade than continue with another failure in gershom.with ayade,gershom will never be governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

It is.......compromise is his Senate seat, as for successor.....that one is gone.
It is not gone.he can swap senate for governor.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking,say something.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by helinues: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
grin

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

He's not just fuming.this is the best time to defect.it is very humiliating
Please advise him to his doom more...hahahaha

You think defection is beans.
You praised Tinubu for Ambode's removal because the latter had no understanding with those on ground.
Ayade has no structures, damn the exco and is more into fraud.
They simply managed him for the party and zoning sake.

He heard about the list and couldn't run to Abuja because he feels nothing dey happen. It seems you don't know people behind the list.

Let him go nah, ask him what happened in 2018... hahahahahaha
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not gone.he can swap senate for governor.
He can also beg for that.
The annoyance on ground is that, these people made you Gov but you have derided them for years.
Their input is 0.
You don't send them for anything and you have no structures.

And all you do is form Prof....he should take his Senate and bye-bye.

PS: Got the ward list this morn.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Lipscomb(m): 5:17pm On Apr 29, 2020
Very very irrelevant news.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
Although am very happy but on a second thought ,it may portend danger for the state.it may mean that the failed senator gershom basset will be the next governor.that cannot and must not happen.I'll rather have ayade than continue with another failure in gershom.with ayade,gershom will never be governor
Are you sure grin. Sha may we watch. My uncle is a very close Ally of gershom, met him in uncle's place once. So If he is govenor everything suppose set for me, however Sha CRS needs a brilliant and very able to deliver person in 2023
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:
Hahahahahah.....when you were arguing about Dansuqi, wetin I tell you?
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by KenOne: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hmmmmm. Las las Ayade might be a bull in a China shop if this report happens to be true.

One thing is sure if a party frustrates an incumbent governor of his party, he'll definitely rock the boat.

APC start courting Ayade you might get the biggest pie when the chips are down.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Lipscomb:
Very very irrelevant news.
To you

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

To you
Ikun/Etiono has 17 persons....make I check your ward how many dey sef!?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

He can also beg for that.
The annoyance on ground is that, these people made you Gov but you have derided them for years.
Their input is 0.
You don't send them for anything and you have no structures.

And all you do is form Prof....he should take his Senate and bye-bye.

PS: Got the ward list this morn.
He can always build his own structures.to ayade,he bought the seat.anyway,his brother is the major clog
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Ikun/Etiono has 17 persons....make I check your ward how many dey sef!?
Every ward has 17 na
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

He can always build his own structures.to ayade,he bought the seat.anyway,his brother is the major clog
With the bolded, I fit dey like you sma small...for at least telling the truth.

Its too late, my bro. An inefficient Gov cannot get that kind of sentiments in his 2nd term.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahah.....when you were arguing about Dansuqi, wetin I tell you?
grin grin grin grin
This will not affect dansuqi.his only opponent is essien ayi
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

With the bolded, I fit dey like you sma small...for at least telling the truth.
I can't lie concerning ayade.he did well in the Senate though.but I don't want another failure to succeed him

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Every ward has 17 na

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
Are you sure grin. Sha may we watch. My uncle is a very close Ally of gershom, met him in uncle's place once. So If he is govenor everything suppose set for me, however Sha CRS needs a brilliant and very able to deliver person in 2023
Abeg,tell your uncle to advise him to start performing.he purposely moves around with dollars and pounds so that he won't share money
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

This will not affect dansuqi.his only opponent is essien ayi
He should return the HoR to get more experience.
From what I heard of him...personally oooo..he is a nice person.

senatordave1(m):
I can't lie concerning ayade.he did well in the Senate though.but I don't want another failure to succeed him
When you dey yab us, I was laughing at you because I knew we were in the same boat..........
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
Remember me before senatordave1 oooo....him na opposition. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Desperate Politicians Behind Foiled Attack On Enugu INEC Office - Group / Nnamdi Kanu:Monday 26th July 2021 Would Decide The Fate Of Nigeria(video) / APC Rally Live In Anambra State.. Massive Turn Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.