Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List (4429 Views)

Gov Ayade Loses Senate Bid As PDP's Jarigbe Clinches Seat / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Governor Ben Ayade Loses Senatorial Primary Election (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Yes.him and dansuqi teamed up to fight imoke,fight ayade and may do so again but ayi political power is getting weaker.he narrowly won Dominic aqua a very stingy man compared to dansuqi who thrashes his opponent despite biase vowing to fail him
HoR is 100% going to Biase.

Senate & Gov'ship....na we die here.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Hahahahahahahahahah......getting her was like walking through heaven's gate.

Campaigned for her vigorously in '15.
But an Ngwa man is like a Northerner. Me first.
When she was Senator, that was how she was always also pumping them at Umudike and NRCRI.
She was Senate Committee Chair on Oil & Gas then.
I don't think she performed well in the senate.I thought you have something better.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I don't think she performed well in the senate.I thought you have something better.
I do......but I prefer academics.
That's what is in my head and will give me satisfaction.
I also want to be closer home for good reasons as 2023 approaches shocked

Which of them performs well in Senate?
She helps people though...but from her extraction.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 9:59pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

HoR is 100% going to Biase.

Senate & Gov'ship....na we die here.
That's why I told you dansuqi would not be stopped.so many candidates will come from 5 alive thereby dividing votes and Dan will be the only one coming from two alive.don't be surprised if all of them step down for him at the last minute as usual.that guy is very strong.his mother is another Eunice kalu
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

That's why I told you dansuqi would not be stopped.so many candidates will come from 5 alive thereby dividing votes and Dan will be the only one coming from two alive.don't be surprised if all of them step down for him at the last minute as usual.that guy is very strong.his mother is another Eunice kalu
Another reason to dislike him.

Though my guy is also rooting for him heavily
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

I do......but I prefer academics.
That's what is in my head and will give me satisfaction.
I also want to be closer home for good reasons as 2023 approaches shocked

Which of them performs well in Senate?
She helps people though...but from her extraction.
I like academics because it gives so much freedom,not much work rate.you can always obtain leave of absence and return back to your job
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I like academics because it gives so much freedom,not much work rate.you can always obtain leave of absence and return back to your job
Na now you know wetin dem dey talk.

They will go and do politics on leave of absence...Come back and continue work.
I remember Attahiru Jega, Ruqqayatu Rufai, etc.

I have been too distant from home. Man go just dey lag, things go just dey move fast.

Incompetent people occupy the whole place because we stand aloof.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Another reason to dislike him.

Though my guy is also rooting for him heavily
Its not easy to fight two governors and come out victorious.he has paid his dues.overall,he performs very well unlike Alex ukam his predecessor or gershom
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Its not easy to fight two governors and come out victorious.he has paid his dues.overall,he performs very well unlike Alex ukam his predecessor or gershom
Once my men hear Gershom, they can fight you.
They hate the man like filth. grin

But we can manage him grin cheesy
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Na now you know wetin dem dey talk.

They will go and do politics on leave of absence...Come back and continue work.
I remember Attahiru Jega, Ruqqayatu Rufai, etc.

I have been too distant from home. Man go just dey lag, things go just dey move fast.

Incompetent people occupy the whole place because we stand aloof.
I don't know why all these failed leaders don't realize that you can perform well and still loot.its very easy. The only thing I dislike about lecturing is that it requires no formal training.any graduate can just wake up and be a lecturer
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I don't know why all these failed leaders don't realize that you can perform well and still loot.its very easy. The only thing I dislike about lecturing is that it requires no formal training.any graduate can just wake up and be a lecturer
Its not that simple
They try to outlook their predecessors.
When you become former, you will realise the power in an office.

All systems in Nigeria have been so bastardised.
Academics isn't different.

The ones that are there, how did most of them get there!?
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Once my men hear Gershom, they can fight you.
They hate the man like filth. grin

But we can manage him grin cheesy
He is stingy and vindictive.I still wonder how he defeated prince even when his own LGA rejected and disgraced him.he can't even campaign or speak well,essien was doing everything for him.his wife na Igbo woman,fine woman.I hope she's not the one influencing him.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

He is stingy and vindictive.I still wonder how he defeated prince even when his own LGA rejected and disgraced him.he can't even campaign or speak well,essien was doing everything for him.his wife na Igbo woman,fine woman.I hope she's not the one influencing him.
See am, e don leave Gershom now..na the wife.
Mtchew!
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

See am, e don leave Gershom now..na the wife.
Mtchew!
You need to see her.just like obiano wife
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Believe me you,Emil inyang would have defeated dansuqi in the primaries last year.the argument that saved him was that since biase has deputy,they can't also have reps.Emil was begged to tarry for a while.as far as biase is concerned,since the death of late William usetu uno aka godfather and James aniyom,emil,/ ivara/iyam ugot camp are the only voice.he's the first chair to get two terms.

oh mr Usetu, I met him before, very nice man, speaks ibibio Better than me sef. The day he died his son was in my house when they got the news, we were secondary school classmates, we were so broken. God knows why
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
oh mr Usetu, I met him before, very nice man, speaks ibibio Better than me sef. The day he died his son was in my house when they got the news, we were secondary school classmates, we were so broken. God knows why
Very strong man physically and otherwise...but he couldn't far the road to his village.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 10:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Very strong man physically and otherwise...but he couldn't far the road to his village.
naso e de be sometimes, he was really an easy going man. Sha life de do is strong thing sometimes. As for governorship I'm in support of Dansuki or gershom
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
naso e de be sometimes, he was really an easy going man. Sha life de do is strong thing sometimes. As for governorship I'm in support of Dansuki or gershom
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

You need to see her.just like obiano wife
Mami-water.
I intend marrying a Cali babe. Don't know why ooo...I met one babe as a student at IB.

I have never remained myself ever since....Kai

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

No dey mention gershom abeg.in the end,a darkhorse will emerge
e for cause serious fight o. But here in the South those are the two strongest contenders
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
e for cause serious fight o. But here in the South those are the two strongest contenders
Gershom is a chip of the old bloc.
And the NASS rebel leader.

It is becoming another Ebonyi scenario of Elechi/Umahi.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Mami-water.
I intend marrying a Cali babe. Don't know why ooo...I met one babe as a student at IB.

I have never remained myself ever since....Kai
You mean calabar city ? I prefer igbos or my atams
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
Ayade and duke plan na to bring asuquo ekpenyong...
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

It is not gershom oh.gershom alone without imoke or essien is empty.don't compare him to umahi please.the real power there is sandy who is close to wike.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

It is not gershom oh.gershom alone without imoke or essien is empty.don't compare him to umahi please.the real power there is sandy who is close to wike.
I am not saying he has the real power....but he is the Abuja rebel leader.

Umahi had his own power but if not for SGF Anyim, do you think it would have been easy for him?

Moreover, I was likening scenarios

Same that almost happened with Chime/Ugwuanyi/Ekweremadu before Chime gave himself brain.

You make more success when you are closer to Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

let's see how it plays out

1 Like

Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by Blackking98(m): 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

Ayade and duke plan na to bring asuquo ekpenyong...
most likely will be met with resistance from the older guys in the game
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

I am not saying he is has the real power....but he is the Abuja rebel leader.

Umahi had his own power but if not for SGF Anyim, do you think it would have been easy for him?

Moreover, I was likening scenarios

Same that almost happened with Chime/Ugwuanyi/Ekweremadu before Chime gave himself brain.

You make more success when you are closer to Abuja.
I think umahi would have won with or without anyim.umahi right from when he became state pdp chair was a formidable politician.to make it worse he was made deputy which was another mistake by farmer elechi...anyim to me was just an overkill.on his own,elwchi was no match.
Look at jedy agba,upon say late tony anenih was his in-law,he still lost to imoke.ekweremmadu on his own is also formidable.I don't like the comparison
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Blackking98:
most likely will be met with resistance from the older guys in the game
His father asuquo ekpenyong is ready to buy the whole state.I heard the son has a warehouse where he stockpiles money.that is why I said a darkhorse will emerge the way ayade did
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

I think umahi would have won with or without anyim.umahi right from when he became state pdp chair was a formidable politician.to make it worse he was made deputy which was another mistake by farmer elechi...anyim to me was just an overkill.on his own,elwchi was no match.
Look at jedy agba,upon say late tony anenih was his in-law,he still lost to imoke.ekweremmadu on his own is also formidable.I don't like the comparison
All what you said have one similarity.....Abuja Power.
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by fergie001: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2020
senatordave1:

His father asuquo ekpenyong is ready to buy the whole state.I heard the son has a warehouse where he stockpiles money.that is why I said a darkhorse will emerge the way ayade did
Congrats to CRS.
Let me go back to my own hole, we get our own problem for Abia N. grin
Re: Governor Ayade Loses State Pdp Structure As Pdp Publishes Ward And LGA Exco List by senatordave1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2020
fergie001:

Congrats to CRS.
Let me go back to my own hole, we get our own problem for Abia N. grin
Yours is easier to salvage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bank Documents Exposed Alpha-beta Transferred Billions To TVC, BRT Executives / Everywhere Is Quiet Now Since The Discovery Of The Bodies Of 11 Soldiers / Lagos, Abuja, Onitsha, & Port Harcourt In 2050 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.