Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest (48709 Views)

Kaduna Gets NSCDC Rapid Response Squad To Checkmate Attacks On Schools / 428,941 Nigerians Got Cash In 24 States, 130,455 From Katsina – Minister / Amaechi Gets Highest Catholic Knights Promotion In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by adisabarber(m): 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sammy07:
On the Eligibility Criteria (EC), the minister said that States had to meet in order to be eligible to receive any grants included: the online publication of the approved annual budget and audited financial statement for the previous year.

The 24 states were said to have achieved: improved financial reporting and budget reliability; increased openness and citizens’ engagement in the budget process; improved cash management and reduced revenue leakages through the implementation of State Treasury Single Account (TSA); strengthened Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) collection; biometric registration and Bank Verification Number (BVN) used to reduce payroll fraud.

The 24 beneficiary states who were: Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Sokoto, Taraba and Yobe states.

What's happening to SE and SS now...
They didn't met the criteria

Even Lagos isn't there.

I don't know why you guys don't read.
Are you an illiterate??

At least the post isn't lengthy, just 5mins of your time you'll understand what is written up there.

Lagos state finances is not transparent at all. If you ask for details of how 2m Naira was spent LASG will gladly spend 5m on lawyers to prevent you from getting the details.

1 Like

Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by olumide4christ: 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mikehot:
As always northern affair while the south south would pay with it's wealth.

The nairaland northern hypocrites won't be found in this kind of thread.

Alas i hope the one Nigeria sympathizers can now see that the disparitity of this country that is specifically directed to favour north, but Niger Delta oil is for all Nigerians.

If the terrorist North was the one fueling this nation existence i guess we would all have been forced to become Muslims and killed for been parasites.

One idiot up there failed to realize that foreign grants/loans are doled out to north enmass but oil money is for everyone

So 12 southern & middle belt states out of 24 now makes it a Northern affair? Did you not read the article where the criteria was stated? Even the almighty Lagos State didn't get anything.

Please let's be impartial in our judgment.
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by emexc11(m): 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/kaduna-gets-highest-katsina-benue-lowest-as-fg-shares-n43bn-among-24-states/amp/

I know that Anambra state will be missing here.
Chaiii, we miss Peter Obi so much

1 Like

Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Legendguru: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Really
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Bradybunch(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigeria is simply unbelievable.Kai!
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by MarrisManah(m): 8:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mikehot:
you are the illerate who failed to go deep on the main source of the write up, it's actually a loan/grant that obviously isn't free but doled out to the north for Niger Delta to pay
Oga stop writing already so you don't further expose your generation. Simple Google check would've saved you all these... Loans and Grants are very different!
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by MarrisManah(m): 8:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
In a sane clime, this is enough to make residents of those states that didn't make the cut to protest and demand accountability from their various state governments... Instead, they're here shouting North and South, leaving the the main culprits: The State Governors!
Ndi Ara everywhere.
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by OPUBO7(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
ejibaba:
Wawu!!! What plans to do we have to pay back this money...
Get sense na it's a grant no I interest
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Rickmann: 10:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stephenomozzy:
This is a good thing, being a grant...i hope it's used judiciously for the intended purpose. This pandemic is already impacting negatively on our lives that was already impacted negatively by......we all know.

My fear remains, how do we pay back all these other debts we're diving in in the light of present realities.

Maybe question for another thread....but are we (Nigeria) more broke than we realize?

Why is the south east and south south not included in the scheme? Aren't they part of Nigeria?
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Okoronkwow(m): 10:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ebonyi will not follow because the Governor need personal loan
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Monday60655(m): 12:44am On May 01, 2020
See me see Kogi oh! What a fraud criteria
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by OduduwaYoruba: 1:24am On May 01, 2020
We are running Almajiri System of Government. In Almajiri system, President will share token to the state and pocket the rest.

Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by Nwokos: 6:05am On May 01, 2020
we in abia state we nt seen anything oh
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by okeyfrank: 8:54am On May 01, 2020
The Southern states now work for the lazy and fruitless Northern states
Re: FG Shares N43bn Among 24 States: Kaduna Gets Highest, Katsina, Benue Lowest by iguita: 12:10pm On May 04, 2020
I would have fought if Lagos was on that list. Lagos hides its budget
Sammy07:
On the Eligibility Criteria (EC), the minister said that States had to meet in order to be eligible to receive any grants included: the online publication of the approved annual budget and audited financial statement for the previous year.

The 24 states were said to have achieved: improved financial reporting and budget reliability; increased openness and citizens’ engagement in the budget process; improved cash management and reduced revenue leakages through the implementation of State Treasury Single Account (TSA); strengthened Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) collection; biometric registration and Bank Verification Number (BVN) used to reduce payroll fraud.

The 24 beneficiary states who were: Abia, Adamawa, Bauchi, Benue, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Niger, Ondo, Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Sokoto, Taraba and Yobe states.

What's happening to SE and SS now...
They didn't met the criteria

Even Lagos isn't there.

I don't know why you guys don't read.
Are you an illiterate??

At least the post isn't lengthy, just 5mins of your time you'll understand what is written up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Sef! See What They Wrote About Oby Ezekwesili & Obasanjo / Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.