Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. (75649 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Mryacks: 3:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
"Bayern has always been my support club" says one of the beggars... grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Numerouno94(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Churchill6767:

Nigeria is already a disgrace bro...
I swear,Naija itself is a shame. Buh we d ppl kip supporting evil politicians. Even here on nairaland u see ppl supportin evil jux cos dey support apc.After all these,sum of em still go nd beg behind.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Numerouno94(m): 3:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
blowjohn:

As in eh. I think this is the height of begging. Begging can never come in any worse form than this. Haba! What kind of nonsense is this?
Considering that their names nd pics re on display.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by staunchcule(m): 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lovexme:
Nigerians will embarrass you.
indeed
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Meteng: 3:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
One even said, "God is our refugee"
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by OkpanachiMax: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians begging is getting out of hand sad
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Sparrow99(m): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hahahahahaha... There are many almajiris online than there are in northern Nigeria. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Enwhen(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Numerouno94:

lets leave Naija out of this self. This is highly embarrassing,considering dia full names nd pics re on display.

Bro if only u know what they are going through, I can bet anything majority of them are in Lagos , 29 days of starving no know embarrassment.... embarrassment is better than ulcer and hunger death...May God help us Nigerians...This is a wake up call for our leaders ...they failed the people and deserve worst than this , I pray Corona teach them more lesson that will make them take correction after the pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by jayaim: 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Some people are blaming this people. I don't support begging but if our government were surppotive many of them won't be there begging. Our government is just too bad & evil.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Kingrapha(m): 3:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very Affordable prices.

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by magicminister: 3:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
saajus:
Are they not the one that asked how they can help us. Let them deal with Nigerians. Do they expect Nigerians to be requesting for highlights?

This guy got me. Credit us individually

The club asked, “how they can help Nigerians”.
A lot of people selfishly went in there to request for funds to be paid directly to their account rather than requesting for something that would benefit as many people as possible.

- food bank
- recruiting talents increasingly from Nigeria
- supply of medical equipment
- building an isolation centre
- youth empowerment program (e.g scholarships based on athletic abilities)

So many things thy could have said but the first thing they thought about was themselves and their bank accounts
!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Skmoda360(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans
Hahahahahahahaha grin

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Lordave: 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
pkasso:
Lordave, my nigga! You made front page! cheesy

How you dey, bro? It's been a while and we no dey see you for our thread again.

This begging culture is gradually becoming a thing of shame for Nigeria in the international community. We are not only "fantastically corrupt", we are now a nation of beggars. The whole thing is sickening. Whatever happened to our pride as a people? We are now not content with begging and harassing our local celebrities for giveaways, we've gone international. Even the FG begged Elon Musk for ventilators. There is the danger of this shameful act being normalized. People no even dey shame again. Smh.

See people claiming to be Bayern fans, when for NL we no even pass 5 grin A40, raumdeuter, omotayos01, na so we plenty reach?

I bet those guys are mostly Assnal fans. They want compensation for the emotional trauma inflicted by Bayern all those years grin
Bro mi, I dey. Just that work tie wrapper recently. I use to visit our thread to read comments though.
Hope you are staying well.

I was just strolling through Facebook yesterday evening when I bumped into the post. I wanted to comment on the post when I found out that majority of people commenting were dropping their account numbers.

Seriously it was funny and at the same time demeaning to us real fans of Bayern Munich, so I decided to post this here to get different opinions.

It’s not only Assnal fans oo, Man Yoonited and Chelsea fans are properly represented there.
When I created this thread yesterday, it was just about 200 comments on the Bayern post, 30 minutes ago it was over 600 comments of people dropping their account details. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Jesuisbelle(f): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nawaooo
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Lawly: 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Organicist95:

Hungry never worry you

So without groundnut you cannot soak garri??

you mind am? him dey look for groundnut wen him mates dey use palm kernel.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lawly:

you mind am? him dey look for groundnut wen him mates dey use palm kernel.
.he did not Thank God that he is having garri, what of those that don't have garri?
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by gosmoney(m): 3:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lovexme:
Nigerians will embarrass you.
no blame them u shud thank God u are not in their shoes a lot of naijas de hungry for dis country o.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Observer1: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's unfortunate that Nigerians had to resort to this.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Litmus: 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
Jaeis:
sad People really don't have self worth. What a shame

''Self-esteem is important because it heavily influences people's choices and decisions. In other words, self-esteem serves a motivational function by making it more or less likely that people will take care of themselves and explore their full potential.'' Copied

Limit of our African neighbours; Races are researching reality of existence; smashing atoms to create everlasting energy; planning for the future of their children on different planets in lure of climate change; researching how to manipulate molecules in order to create food out of the air; planning undersea cities, moon bases, anti gravity craft, nano-tech-biolgy but the extent of the African imagination is how to create online accounts in order to destroy Nigeria because Nigeria may become an exceptional power and creative block out of Africa and black people just cant stand to see other blacks progress.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
All these people are southerners yeah?

Not one single successful tribe in Nigeria and people still think tribalism is the problem.

As previously stated the value system is wrong.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Lawly: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
magicminister:

The club asked, “how they can help Nigerians”.
A lot of people selfishly went in there to request for funds to be paid directly to their account rather than requesting for something that would benefit as many people as possible.

- food bank
- recruiting talents increasingly from Nigeria
- supply of medical equipment
- building an isolation centre
- youth empowerment program (e.g scholarships based on athletic abilities)

So many things thy could have said but the first thing they thought about was themselves and their bank accounts
!

bro no vex they re right. if to say dem ask for any of those things you just listed, our criminal politicians and big men go embezzled them. who this country help sef?
your aboki president and his occultic APC gave parliative only to the fulanis and their core Muslims in the north. as far as they re concerned everyother person can go and burn to blazes. on top of this, dem drive everybody enter house by force, and they don't care how people can survive.
so eehen na people should look for means to survive even it means embarrassing the country internationally. no be everybody get personal business.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Danielmegg(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans
i swear na dem Plenty
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by YahwehRocks: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:

Yep, cuz man u no too get fans again
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by musicwriter(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians and their government are one and the same.

You have professors, engineers, scientists, first class students, physicists, biochemists, virologists, etc, coming out of Nigerian universities every year. Yet, you can't put them to work to manufacture ventilators. Buharis is the mosques praying to Allah to take away coronavirus. Others are in churches praying for Jesus to ''heal the world'' and cure coronavirus but we prefer to beg, not just to another government; like Buhari begged Trump yesterday but we also begged Mr. Elon Musk (a non Christian or Muslim) for help.

Indeed, a nation deserve the type of leadership they get because a people and their leaders are one and the same.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by divineappo(m): 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
even the president of Nigeria is a beggar, so am not surprised
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by lexander(m): 4:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Numerouno94:
ppl dnt hv shame ooo. I can't imagine myself doin this rubbish..See dem disgracing Naija.
disgracing Nigeria in which way the same country that has been exploiting and disgracing it's citizens for decades
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Flows001(m): 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sighted one smart dude that said "...my club till death" cheesy. Nigerian niggas no get chill ooo, anything for d paper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Litmus:

Limit of our African neighbours; Races are researching reality of existence; smashing atoms to create everlasting energy; planning for the future of their children on different planets in lure of climate change; researching how to manipulate molecules in order to create food out of the air; planning undersea cities, moon bases, anti gravity craft, nano-tech-biolgy but the extent of the African imagination is how to create online accounts in order to destroy Nigeria because Nigeria may become an exceptional power and creative block out of Africa and black people just cant stand to see other blacks progress.

What's really is your point? Knidly explain the bolded.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by sweetsell: 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
I should lock up it he take his lies global ba ?
BABSSSOO:
why the curse naa, if you can't help him, then lock up
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Yoighaman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is so shameful and embarassing angry

Shame on them.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Oyiboman69: 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
Expert17:
Am sure most people dropping their account details are Nairalanders..... grin grin

See how Chelsea and Liverpool fans are claiming Bayern munich fan.

This one get MSc for begging
Which Liverpool fans? Talk of Chelsea and man united fans not Liverpool...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.