Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. (75660 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Awaoyelmoni(m): 4:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Numerouno94:
ppl dnt hv shame ooo. I can't imagine myself doin this rubbish..See dem disgracing Naija.

My broda no let pipu hear this thing wey you talk ooo because the word Nigeria is already synonymous to disgrace..

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by LordsBattleAxe(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lovexme:
Nigerians will embarrass you.
like government like people

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by SexytorresE(f): 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
North and west on the beat grin shocked shocked . If u knw u knw undecided see begging abeg , which way Nigeria? I blame our government on this cry
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Cocolatti(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
kataba ganin Yoruba Mai jin hausa ni Fulani ce er albarka
Karya kake yi
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by jogodo5: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
cosmos1440:
This is embarrassing.
Only yesterday, the POTUS said "Nigeria will do anything for ventilators"

Nigerians why ?
Later you will still vote for only APC and PDP candidates
[/s]
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by jogodo5: 5:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You said it all.

Begging is as addictive as Nicotine and Marijuana.

Once initiated, it takes only grace to stop.
[/s]
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Kingosytex(m): 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Meteng:
One even said, "God is our refugee"

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by ITbomb(m): 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Shame come dey catch me
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Denique(f): 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Mo fo oooooo... grin grin grin

Yeye country grin

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by CAUSTIC002: 5:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
l feel these celebs are to blame, giving out money to people who can afford to go online. Smh.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by AmTruth: 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
I can't even stop laughing. As in eeh

Abeg, God bless Nigeria!!!
Sparrow99:
Hahahahahaha... There are many almajiris online than there are in northern Nigeria. Hypocrites.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Explorerx(m): 5:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Thanks Bayern, I can't explain my joy

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by franugo(m): 5:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans

U can now read minds like peter petrelli abi?

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Clinghton: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Even those who called themselves Ex pen sive
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
We are in hard times but this is unbelievable. lipsrsealed
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
spinna:
Not everyone that is broke would do this. Many who are just as broke are racking their brains and working hard to make money.

When u make money from begging you become hooked on it and u dont see opportunities again
The funny thing about begging is that it is addictive.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Stefenijoan002(f): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Numerouno94:
ppl dnt hv shame ooo. I can't imagine myself doin this rubbish..See dem disgracing Naija.
I swear this is shameful ehh everyone is barely trying to survival at this time they're not the only one that's broke !what happens to our dignity as a people chai this is bad Oh lord plz Heal our land
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by EmmaLege: 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans

I tell you bro grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by themanderon: 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Oh dearie me. What we have been reduced to in a nation blessed with tons of mineral and human resources but with accursed and hell bound leaders.
Abeg let me cover my head in shame.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by bereto(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
If any of them is a fan they should snap their fan card and see what happens

How many of them will buy Bayern's original merchandise

Nigerians always wanting to reap where they didn't sow SMH angry angry
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by wole212(m): 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Funniest thing majority no be bayern fans.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by vertueptime: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bambiala tweeter

Lordave:
As Bayern made a post encouraging the frontline fighters against Coronavirus Pandemic, many Nigerians seized the opportunity to beg for alms.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by tushnk(f): 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na their way.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by chuggy(m): 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
Buhahahahahahahahaha...My stomach o. I don laugh tire
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Oyerinde16(m): 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:

Very silly assertion's... Chelsea fan ko... Seachel fan ni
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by CodeHouse: 8:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bayern Munich is my blood grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Alexclem(m): 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
CodeHouse:
Bayern Munich is my blood grin
Indices of a failed country.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Numerouno94(m): 9:08pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stefenijoan002:
I swear this is shameful ehh everyone is barely trying to survival at this time they're not the only one that's broke !what happens to our dignity as a people chai this is bad Oh lord plz Heal our land
Its shameful,nd sum fellaz here were insultin me cos of my comment. where has our sense of dignity vanished to?
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by CodeHouse: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Alexclem:
Indices of a failed country.

I hope you know that I'm referring to one of the guys in the screen shots.
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by emmnprince(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
I'm so ashamed of these thoughtless scapegrace! Shey if the money palliatives is truthfully disbursed to Nigerians consistency, these people won't expose Nigeria to international disgrace. Some will still even if they receive palliatives from the FG because that's their job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013 / No ManCity Player Celebrated Iheanacho Goal Against Southampton. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.