Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. (75655 Views)

Whatsapp Conversations Between Neymar And Rape Accuser Najila (See Screenshots) / Anthony Joshua's Team "Begging" For Fight - Deontay Wilder / The Way Iheanacho Was Begging Musa To Pass The Ball Is Actually Very Funny - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by semyman: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na Dem
Drug courriers
Fake drug peddlers
Illicit drugs barons
Pigdiots
Begging like there is no tomorrow
Otokoto kindred

8 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
sad People really don't have self worth. What a shame

''Self-esteem is important because it heavily influences people's choices and decisions. In other words, self-esteem serves a motivational function by making it more or less likely that people will take care of themselves and explore their full potential.'' Copied

11 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Nigerians will always be Nigerians, no matter worth
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by KingMicky3286: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
SoftDrink77:
My beloved brother and sisters on nairaland, please kindly help me and my family, we are dying of hunger, please we need food, if there is any way you help us with foodstuffs our location is lagos. Thank you all

You don carry home branch come for nairaland. while others are at international level begging . If you have phone and data to write online, you are not broke. Step outside your house, remove your sim card from your phone, sell it and buy food.

Or you can go to Kano to join the Almajiris there....

How many times will they tell you say Nigeria is not for you?

You think say you dey wise ... You are a. m...... man

14 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Taiokusangba:
Them no dey carry last for stuff like this
2IN5 NIGERIAN HAVE MENTAL ILLNESS BASED ON HOW THEY BEHAVE
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by blowjohn(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Numerouno94:
ppl dnt hv shame ooo. I can't imagine myself doin this rubbish..See dem disgracing Naija.

As in eh.
I think this is the height of begging.
Begging can never come in any worse form than this. Haba!
What kind of nonsense is this?

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Jeffyblaq(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Woleett:
Abi dem say igbo man no dey beg. Na dem do e-begging pass. Online almajiriz grin grin

He's a Nigerian by birth.
Buh his mother is an Albanian..

Lol!
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by cosmos1440: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is embarrassing.
Only yesterday, the POTUS said "Nigeria will do anything for ventilators"

Nigerians why ?
Later you will still vote for only APC and PDP candidates

4 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Next time we open our eyes and elect innovative visionaries as leaders. Putting analog rulers who only know how to loot money is a recipe for disaster. Enough said.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Queenyprinxex(f): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
I regret being a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by iLegendd(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Na me need this money pass. I just need 50 Naira to buy groundnut and soak with this last garri I have here.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by dfrost: 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
No iota of pride whatsoever. Kai!
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Danielwords(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
If you are currently in South West Nigeria, I will appreciate if you can take a quick timeout to fill this online *questionnaire*. My team and I are working on a research about
Depressive effect of Covid-19 lockdown in South West Nigeria
https:///2YetDDq[url][/https:///2YetDDq

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by iLegendd(m): 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
dfrost:
No iota of pride whatsoever. Kai!

If they show pride, we Nigerians will still call them arrogant or suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by MedicH: 1:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Haha these guys blindly voted in a good for nothing dehydrated vegetable as president. I dont know what u guys expect again if not hunger. The sai baba to chai abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Rabbitcartel: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Y are u guys blaming nigerians?? There's no country without poor people.. blame the govt if the citizens are too poor, so poor that they beg foreigners publicly online for money.. God no go let our condition reach that level..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by emmabest2000(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
MJBOLT:
many of them are claiming die hard Bayern fans but the truth is most of them are Chelsea fans

They're Barcelona fans , some of them don't know the difference
between Barcelona and Bayern

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Association of name checkers
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

LMAO

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Sparkies85(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=Yenefer post=89024439]Association of name checkers
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

How do u feel now ?
Hope you're good ??

2 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lamasta:
Even those who have never heard of Bayern Munich too will be like Bayern my best club ever grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by LorrdSky: 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Association of name checkers
17 I-pigs
3 Yoruba
3 hausa

Buhari is responsible for this.

He has given to money meant for Nigerians to Hausa and Fulanis in Northern Nigeria alone.

I believe those Hausa people among them are Hausa Christians who were not given any money.

Buhari is a religious and ethnic bigot.

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by bcashy: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Awon werey embarassed
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by ajebuter(f): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
So, apart from high rank in corruption,

We want to add online begging to our negatives?

I am so asahmed..

1 Like

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
iLegendd:
Na me need this money pass. I just need 50 Naira to buy groundnut and soak with this last garri I have here.

Hungry never worry you

So without groundnut you cannot soak garri??

7 Likes

Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
grin
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by ugolinze123(m): 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's a good thing so the world can see how deep the shithole is....
If the country good who go beg
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Screenshots Of Nigerians Begging For Money On Bayern Munich Post. by cococandy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yea but the post offered to help. So they should go ahead and help . Na dem promise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Planes Banned From Flying Over Lionel Messi’s House In Barcelona / When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Mexico V Nigeria: FIFA U-17 World Cup (1 - 6) on 19 Oct 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.