Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? (8469 Views)

Buhari Is A Mad Man - Nnamdi Kanu / Reflections On The Man Nnamdi Kanu; By -chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. / Yusuf Buhari And The Scar From Bike Accident (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by sofiscatedmoron: 11:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Proletariat:

But does that explain the change in facial scar direction?

Or are you more concerned about Muslims than the truth of the demise of Nnamdi Kanu and the imposition of a clone?

Whats the relationship between Yoruba Muslims and kanu biafra
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Whats the relationship between Yoruba Muslims and kanu biafra

Why are you shying away from the explanation of the change in facial scar?

It seems you are equally perturbed and perplexed at this discovery?

We must all join hands in one accord and demand that the IPOB cabal release a recent DNA result.

If the IPOB cabal can eventually succumb to the demand to respond to Kemi Olunloyo's claim by doing a live video, the same IPOB cabal must succumb to this logical demand that can settle this matter once and for all.

We must all work together to achieve this common goal of pursuit of truth.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
The angel that will recklessly try to send me to Nigeria in my next life will be in for a huge shocker.
fulaniHERDSman ma PA mi naw, see as I burst laugh
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Remaboy(m): 11:24pm On Apr 29, 2020
Osus will avoid this thread like a plague cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by LarryBee1k: 11:25pm On Apr 29, 2020
I

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Kyase(m): 11:28pm On Apr 29, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin
The angel that will recklessly try to send me to Nigeria in my next life will be in for a huge shocker.

you make me burst laugh for room, dem nearly evict me this night because of the laugh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 11:29pm On Apr 29, 2020
LarryBee1k:

They are your Osu mothers and sisters. They are not used to wearing cloth before, shameless apes! Igbo started wearing cloth in the 19 century (fact)

Read of riot of aba how your coward fathers sat at home and your mother and sister fought war with naked breast!

Before I go you're a liar and and idiot at the same time.

The picture you posted are your mothers and sisters from biafra!

You shot your self in the foot!

Do not join them in the folly of spamming this thread with irrelevant matters, while they avoid giving an expalnation to the visible change in facial scar direction.

Is it so hard for the alleged Nnamdi kanu to remove his boxers to confirm the birth mark?

Is it so hard to present a recent DNA result that can be verified by all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by LarryBee1k: 11:32pm On Apr 29, 2020
Y

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by HimName: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
mehn! see enough evidence.

I think i am beginning to believe this news about our director.

I am so sad right now sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 11:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
HimName:
mehn! see enough evidence.

I think i am beginning to believe this news about our director.

I am so sad right now sad

The evidence is too glaring.

The cloning was a rushed job using the wrong picture, hence the Surgeon made a mistake by giving the impostor the facial scar of Sen Ifeanyi Araraume instead of the facial scar of the late Nnamdi Kanu.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 11:54pm On Apr 29, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
afonjaitus melitus

Why not explain the change in facial scar?

We all want the truth that the IPOB cabal is hiding.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Egelife(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2020
sombrady:
don,t be too ignorant,the last picture of Nnamdi kanu with no scar is when he is still in london and haven't been aprehended by the govt,the first pix showing his scar was the injury he sustained when he was in kuje prison,that was the injury they gave him there and up till this moment he is still bearing the mark,ur post doesn't make any sense at all.

Guy why is the direction of scar different in both pictures. Brother this is a clone, this particular guy is older cant you see. My reliable source is so confident that this is JUDAS NGUESO from Gabon

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by iLegendd(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
grin grin

Hahaha. Are you tired of Nigeria?
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by fk001(m): 12:30am On Apr 30, 2020
Jokes apart, I am not Yoruba but truth to be said I have observed the picture closely the position of the scar is not the same.

I have even googled his picture when he visited Isreal and compare it with today's own still, the scar is not the same.

IPOB and other sensible igbos should keep sentiment aside and compare the picture pls.

The OP has made some salient point.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2020
fk001:
Jokes apart, I am not Yoruba but truth to be said I have observed the picture closely the position of the scar is not the same.

I have even googled his picture when he visited Isreal and compare it with today's own still, the scar is not the same.

IPOB and other sensible igbos should keep sentiment aside and compare the picture pls.

The OP has made some salient point.

The truth is out there, but the IPOB cabal want it buried.

1 Like

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Melezenawii: 1:08am On Apr 30, 2020
Remaboy:
Osus will avoid this thread like a plague cheesy
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Remaboy(m): 1:17am On Apr 30, 2020
MiniMiniPoPoPo:
afonjaitus melitus
Osu slave, please confirm the direction of the mark.
I-pigs like to dodge question. Always running away when confronted.
Like Ojukwu, cowardice runs in your blood.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 1:36am On Apr 30, 2020
Is there no single IPOB zombie who will take up the challenge of explaining how a facial scar can alter its own direction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Proletariat: 2:04am On Apr 30, 2020
A recent DNA result has now become the only acceptable proof of Kanu's existence.

Even the recent DNA result will be thoroughly scrutinized, because the IPOB cabal have already shown their deceit and have acted in bad faith by putting together the charade live video.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Throwback: 2:16am On Apr 30, 2020
This is unbelievable!

The IPOB cabal is not smart at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by YorubaPrince: 2:56am On Apr 30, 2020
bennyxt:

Afonja I know you are confused with Igbo light skin, you see one light skin person, and you think it's another person because light skin is not common in your region. Were you expecting him to look like afonja below? We are not the same people okay, we don't look like. Even white people can tell the difference between Igbo/Biafrans from afonjas who are very dark skin and look like south sudanese.

Pigs ranting... keep up the beat.

Okoro savage cannibal! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Ruggedniggaone: 4:42am On Apr 30, 2020
in a sane Cline ipob members would have asked kanu to go naked on a live TV to debunk this rumor
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by Moneystopnonsen: 4:46am On Apr 30, 2020
I had to use google. Spot the scar you are talking about. Then be your own judge.
Sorry u hear.
His alive

Proletariat:

The IPOB cabals must have given the Plastic Surgeon a wrong picture to clone the new face.

See Senator Ifeanyi Araraume below.

Why does this new Kanu impostor look more like Sen Araraume, instead of looking like Nnamdi Kanu?

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by igbowoman: 6:03am On Apr 30, 2020
Just fascinated that 30k people were watching his broadcast.
He must have something to say
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by ThatFairGuy: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2020
LarryBee1k:
The real Kanu is inside the grave. He tried to resurrect but thunder fire him into rotten carcass.

He is no more. The Impostor should be careful before amadioha strike him too
You're a Savage cheesy
meanwhile, you're right. He actually died of coronavirus. That's Judas Ngueso from Gabon

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by ThatFairGuy: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Herdsmen:
Any IPOB that reply this post is a fool like Kemi
Only if you know original Kanu died of coronavirus and this impostor is Judas Ngueso from Gabon

Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by ThatFairGuy: 6:12am On Apr 30, 2020
jumper524:
Kanu had no black dot in his fore head..
God bless you for revealing the truth about Judas Ngueso, late Kanu's impostor
Re: Is This Old Man Nnamdi Kanu and Why the Change in Direction of Facial Scar? by ThatFairGuy: 6:19am On Apr 30, 2020
Kwashiman:

Afonja pig, inferior Muslim to your caliphate Northern masters who call you subhumans Bayarebe. We have conquered Lagos and we coming for the rest of your regions soon with our fulani Brothers in a two pronged tactical attack. We take your territories commercially, while your Caliphate masters having conquered Ilorin, will finish the task for us soon. Keep wailing online while we keep fucking you in 3D grin grin
Kanu is dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Challenging Buhari’s Appointment Of 21 Judges / Nasarawa Governor, Sule Disowns Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore's Vigilante Group / Hoodlums Kill 400 Cows During Protest In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.