Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur (845 Views)

Advancements In Thigh Fracture And Tear Imaging: The Role Of Stir MRI / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Get The Best Medical Imaging Equipment At An Affordable Price Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur by Num07033711115(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2020
BREAKING NEWS ON CORONAVIRUS

Finally, the FBI arrested a professor at Boston University who was in contact with the Chinese University and the Wuhan research laboratory, and who was very well paid by China ....... Now, he is very clear that the corona virus is a bio-attack planned and led by China.
- A Chinese expert assures everyone that inhaling hot water vapor kills the Corona virus 100%. Even if the virus has entered the nose, throat or lungs. The Corona virus does not support hot water vapor ...
PLEASE DISTRIBUTE THIS INFORMATION TO ALL OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS.

Ordinary inhalation of hot vapour ends this nonsense. That is another secret.
Re: Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur by pascalbenz: 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2020
Hian op i fear wh0 no fear you!
Re: Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur by unscripted(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Uncle , where is the link to your story..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur by budaatum: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2020
unscripted:
Uncle , where is the link to your story..
I think op wants you to believe without evidence and for you to go forth and convince others too.

Thankfully, you have shown you are too smart for that.

https://www.rappler.com/newsbreak/fact-check/257579-fbi-arrest-china-backed-professor-linked-coronavirus

Re: Corona Virus: Covid19 Cure As Been Finally Exposed, Can You Just Imaging The Cur by aristocratic5(m): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2020
These is real Abracadabraaaaaaaa
I laff in KALAHARI
Heheheheheheeheheh

(1) (Reply)

Does A Woman Breast Size Determine The Quantity Of Milk? / New Health protection Instrument / Please My Friends Need Medical Help And Advice:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.