Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) (463 Views)

Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends / Spiritual Father In Osun Kisses His Wife Deeply To Mark Valentine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) by illScript(m): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2020
The man who is reportedly a retired Road Safety officer had asked his son to stay back in Lagos till the Coronavirus outbreak is curbed, but he came home in spite of his warning.

Upon arriving Ekiti from Lagos State, the boy's father insisted that he must get tested for Coronavirus or get isolated for 14 days before being allowed into his house.

Watch the funny video

Re: A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) by lilfort(m): 9:46pm On Apr 29, 2020
is dat a fada
Re: A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) by SenorFax(m): 10:07pm On Apr 29, 2020
lilfort:
is dat a fada
Yes, he's a very wise father. And that son is the most ignorant of them all. Wetin he dey find
Re: A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2020
I would do the same, it would become worse if he was already infected and start infecting the people at home, stupid boy
Re: A Father In Ekiti Locked His Son Outside Due To Covid19(video) by ziinee: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I would do the same, it would become worse if he was already infected and start infecting the people at home, stupid boy
One, you know there are infected people who are asymptomatic. 2, death is selectively sure for that man if both gets the infection, and for the son he would survive it na. At this time good children prevent their aged frmo going to market by assisting them to get whatever they want. That old man is not crazy; he's got his own thought pattern. I can't blame the son either because i dont know the reason that pushed him to risk so much to get to his father. What about if feeding during lockdown was his concern and he couldnt be certain when lockdown would end. Olorun ni gbogbo nkan ye ju.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Singles And Married Seminar By Apostle Arome Osayi Reasons Not To Marry / Woman Breasts Now Rotten, Smelled Like Decayed Flesh After A Plastic Surgery.pix / Omomummylink.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.