Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

I Think My - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My (1640 Views)

Help; I think My Boyfriend is Exploiting My Body (picture) / I Think My Elder Brother's Fiancee Is Trying To Seduce Me. / I Think My Boss Will Soon Fxxk This Married Lady Because Of This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think My by HisWife4eva: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Re: I Think My by SeverusSnape(m): 1:31am On Apr 30, 2020
Listen to this very simple advice: FORGET ABOUT HER.

Any girl that still communicates with her Ex is a 'NO NO'. Forget her and move on.

6 Likes

Re: I Think My by Coborona: 1:41am On Apr 30, 2020
At OP, the girl is a goner
She was never your girl in the first place

You were just someone to pass the time

Fucking man up and stop fantasising about making babies

You will end up depressed and dejected if you follow this path

Make yourself better, improve your persona, make money and she will be the one begging for your attention

As a rule, never love a gal more than she loves you, that's how to keep biatches in check
The one who loves more gets hurt the more in every relationship

And don't ever send anyone you are not married to your nudes, no matter how crazy in love you are with the person
One day you may wake up to find it all over social media

Stop stalking her on SM, direct that energy to something that will improve you, that's the way to move on fast

8 Likes

Re: I Think My by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 30, 2020
she used u as a rebound nigga..just wipe ur tears and move on
Re: I Think My by Victorycollins(f): 2:09am On Apr 30, 2020
First love never dies....
If she loved you, she would have forgotten about him...

Best advice, forget about her.
She only used you to keep herself away from loneliness
A girl who loves you will get upset about petty things, like not calling her for 24 hours...

Just ignore her... If she cares, she'll come around.
You can't force her to love you....

Please Join my TV
Click the link below to read more
https://regulartvshow./blog/

Please, ignore if you're not interested...
Thank you...

1 Like

Re: I Think My by Nobody: 2:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Obviously you guys were fvck mates..

So sorry bro!! Move on
Re: I Think My by Nobody: 2:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Sarkodie: do u ever think about the sex, do u ever think about going back to your ex. grin
Re: I Think My by HisWife4eva: 3:06am On Apr 30, 2020
I see everyone saying i should forget her...What about all the times she said she loved me.All the promises,gosh i cnt believe this is happening to me.I am so bleeped up right now....it feels like a dream.Should i message her or just let her be
Re: I Think My by seunlayi(m): 3:16am On Apr 30, 2020
Leave the girl alone, you are just her side guy. Pray to God to let his will for your life known earlier to you so that you won't waste time playing around. While waiting for God whose way can't be predicted how he will move open your inward and outward eyes to see within and without of all your female friends in other to realise God's genuine Will for your life while also Putting aside all lust and be fully concentrate on what you want for your life

4 Likes

Re: I Think My by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 30, 2020
illitrate:
Sarkodie: do u ever think about the sex, do u ever think about going back to your ex. grin
Lol mumu grin
Re: I Think My by Rhaspody(m): 3:36am On Apr 30, 2020
YouneedSPACEing
Re: I Think My by Bola146(f): 4:40am On Apr 30, 2020
My dear friend, don't worry, she is still your love. Keep waiting oo grin
Re: I Think My by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 30, 2020
When they warned you to stop showing girls too much love and attention you didn't hear.
Re: I Think My by LordKO(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2020
Any man who has blatantly accepted the "let a woman choose you" nonsensical theory being peddled by uninformed people in this forum will always be a victim of small-minded women and their shenanigans. You're a good case study; regret is now your hallmark.

A sane man who has standard doesn't allow a woman to choose him, even if it's the woman who initiated familiarity with him, when it comes to a relationship. Regardless of who initiated familiarity, he always makes sure he puts himself in a position of choice-maker, thereby making it possible for him to dissect her - because interest doesn't automatically mean good intention. If he desires some of her innate qualities, after dissecting her, he gives her a privilege to either accept his proposal or walk away - if she accepts, he leads her to walk and work with him based on his philosophy, better if his philosophy is rooted in reciprocation of goodness. In doing so, he'll have a hold of the relationship structure and assumes position of its navigator - just like in politics, whosoever that has a hold of a party structure is the ultimate leader.

You don't lower your guard when dealing with most women without getting burnt. This isn't because they're evil, but because they're the weaker vessel and altruism (love) isn't their forte.

Your lack of self-esteem (healthy self-esteem), caused by your inability to maintain and protect your dignity, is your greatest undoing. If you can't maintain and protect your dignity, then there's no way you can protect both your sanity and your money (possession/dominion), your most valued assets, at the same time. Henceforth, make your dignity your most treasured defence asset, you earn your self-esteem by maintaining and protecting your dignity - you can only maintain and protect your dignity if you can conquer egoism and egotism.

People don't become heartbroken/bitter or feel used when a relationship ends just because they gave more in all aspects than their partners, instead they do because they used servility to sustain the relationship because they don't see beyond self-interest or they're outright feeble-minded or they overestimated their own importance/power and were caught unaware when their partners exercise their inalienable rights, like walking away from the relationship. You can avoid all of this - you can always walk the walk without being hurt and without being the direct cause someone will feel hurt - provided that you conquer egoism and egotism, and when you do, you'll begin to see life from a different perspective.

You're a victim of "let the woman be the one to choose you."

7 Likes

Re: I Think My by ignitewatch(m): 8:36am On Apr 30, 2020
She just used you to get over and reconnect with her Ex.

Op. I beg you . kindly set a big goal for urself. So you can easily forget her.
Re: I Think My by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 30, 2020
Commenting on her Exes post grin
Do you know the messages that might have been going on via IG

She's gone

Re: I Think My by Skmoda360(m): 9:11am On Apr 30, 2020
Just say bye bye and use your brain...she is a goner ok...she never love you in the first place..
She felt more for the ex than you....you are just a walk in the park for her and truly, truth is really bitter.

Re: I Think My by vandp: 11:07am On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
she used u as a rebound nigga..just wipe ur tears and move on

but OP wants to make babies with her. hahaha. he is not a serious man.
Re: I Think My by drealcivilceno(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
Come oga,

When did guys start sending nudes to a girl, or is part of the redpill movement too.
Re: I Think My by Humanoid01(m): 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
HisWife4eva:
I see everyone saying i should forget her...What about all the times she said she loved me.All the promises,gosh i cnt believe this is happening to me.I am so bleeped up right now....it feels like a dream.Should i message her or just let her be
Guy, believe me, I feel for you but I have to welcome you to the reality of things. It's okay to be hurt, but whether you like it or not, you'll have to move on because you can't force her to love you or be with you. Let her go, hold no grudge, learn your lesson and get on with life. You'll heal with time.
Re: I Think My by zmpp(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2020
drealcivilceno:
Come oga,

When did guys start sending nudes to a girl, or is part of the redpill movement too.

You want to pretend that you don't know that some men do send nudes.
Re: I Think My by Renida: 7:20pm On May 02, 2020
vandp:

but OP wants to make babies with her. hahaha. he is not a serious man.

Keep snooping like ghost to read and read and read comments but never comment. My eyes are on you cheesy
Re: I Think My by drealcivilceno(m): 10:43pm On May 02, 2020
zmpp:

You want to pretend that you don't know that some men do send nudes.

Guy to pull a stunt or something, not to please a woman!

Now E don pass me ooh!

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Relationships Nowadays?? / LAYCON: 7 Reasons Laycon Will Win / Young Nigerian Man Declared Missing In Canada Please Share Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.