Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119783 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Scarzworld: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Who ever wrote this should change it, she's a PROFESSIONAL DANCER, A DANCE ARTISTE. not a video vixen. It's time y'all start respecting we the dancers. It's time.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
[s]
seunlayi:
Rest in peace if you were in the right state with God at the point of your death and if not....(smh). Let's us that are still alive endeavour to move closer to God.

When the Roll is called up yonder We shall be there - Amen
[/s]
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Kobicove(m): 9:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
mykymyk101:
Well i think the reasons one can get electrocuted through phone chargers are:

Use of fake phone chargers
Use of phone while on charge
Sleeping with your phone beside you.

And lastly the overall blame goes to ikedc., because at every point you reach in nigeria even if na your enemy house, you go like to plug your phone.

Is it only IKEDC that is responsible for distributing electricity to the whole of Nigeria?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by raphy(m): 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Olufemiolaolu:
You aren't sensitive n mature.

u.beter mind ur self and lockdown ur Brain .u can't understand simple sarcasm so shot up and move.

don't try to mention a legend again.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by anambraamaka: 1:07am On May 01, 2020
May her soul Rest in Peace.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by BrownMason: 1:08am On May 01, 2020
Hey, i think the best way to get out of the strees, you should find something that you would like. It will help) Btw you can try smart drugs on https://nootropicboost.com. They are healthy and motivate you to do something. So it will help with stress too
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by dheolexaone(f): 1:13am On May 01, 2020
stanliwise:
dont make laugh.... so those small charges on the body of a phone can electrocute a person to death haba. sorry it can't

That's why I said another person might av best answer.

Just my opinion.
No lele
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by nobone(f): 2:14am On May 01, 2020
madgoat:

Let me charge you kiss
What
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by kodemann: 2:42am On May 01, 2020
*Unpopular Opinion*

The probability of getting electrocuted while charging your phone is less than 1 in 1,000,000. This because phone chargers are simply RC rectifier circuits that use very little voltage to charge your phone. Even if the insulation of your cable is compromised, there is almost no chance of getting electrocuted because there isn't simply enough voltage for you to feel a thing.
Sadly, this event will further contribute to folks carrying the fake news that phones in use while charging is a danger. False. The biggest risk from charging your phone comes not from the charger but the Li-ion battery itself as demonstrated by Samsung a few years back. A bad battery will explode faster than a charger will kill you.

*What needs to happen is this:*
The police (if they exist) needs to investigate this death thoroughly. I don't like the story, sounds like a load of horse shit.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Tapout(m): 4:14am On May 01, 2020
RaymondFantasy:
Right now she is having 34k followers... between now and Tomorrow she will have 50k followers....may we not be popular After our death Amen cry cry

it's 42k now... 4:14 am .... but it just doesn't make sense why her followers are increasing. It's not like she's gonna be updating her page from the grave.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by DrinkWater10: 6:25am On May 01, 2020
Rapmoney:
Ashawo die, toto rest!
E too raw change am children dey listen
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by kunletexs: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Hope say police no go arrest the host for flaunting lockdown rules
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by sparog(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2020
cuteeme:

How old are you dear?

What does this have to do with my age. No matter how old you are, your parents will still advice you.

I knw you're trying to find out if I'm a small boy grin, I ain't though
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by sparog(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2020
davillian:

Ive been doing this since 2005 and as I type I'm charging and using my phone

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. One day monkey go go market e no go return... grin

A word is enough for the wise grin
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by davillian(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2020
sparog:

Everyday for the thief, one day for the owner. One day monkey go go market e no go return... grin

A word is enough for the wise grin
This one no be thief mata joor
Our political thieves are still stealing and coming back from market...
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by sparog(m): 4:00pm On May 01, 2020
davillian:

This one no be thief mata joor
Our political thieves are still stealing and coming back from market...

grin grin grin grin

Just be careful, it's better to be safe than sorry grin
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by RaymondFantasy(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2020
Tapout:

it's 42k now... 4:14 am .... but it just doesn't make sense why her followers are increasing. It's not like she's gonna be updating her page from the grave.
I just tire my brother. I don't even know her before, as from next Month it might enter 200k followers
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Joshexclu: 7:05pm On May 01, 2020
So many critics on this Picture Kodak death. My own message for all of this devilish critics is, i don't blame them at all, had it been she is their own sister or their own i think reverse will be the case for them. So i don't blame them at all. Abba kyari died, them still criticise him even till when he was dip into the ground. Osama binladin died no matter how the whole world celebrated the victory of his death because of what he put people through, still his family felt his pain despite all. BUT I TELL YOU THIS GOSPEL TRUTH IF SHE HAS BELIEVED IN THE ONE THAT JUSTIFIES THE UNGODLY (JESUS CHRIST), I TELL Y'ALLTODAY RIGHT NOW SHE IS IN HEAVEN. E remain u mother f***kers wey never believe in JESUS CHRIST and una still dey Judge her for her nudity that she has died and left. Follow me on IG @josh_exclu
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 10, 2020
Yada yada.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.