Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,984 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119777 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by airminem(f): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
angry
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

You think the phone was charging or use to masturbate in her pvssy right??

You need this facemask indeed from Monday 4th

Take it!

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

Oil dey ur head...

I checked her strong fan base on IG and when I saw series of pictures he took with SLIMCASEgringrin

I just know say it could be "Electrocuted orgasm"grin grin grin

R.I.P
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 2good2hear(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

With all the metal rings in her nose, nipple, navel and possibly vigina; are all enough to quicken her death from the current...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP
v
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Shollay20(m): 8:39am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP TO dead
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by nelsonebby(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Electrocuted

Are you sure its wasn't what i was thinking

BDSM gone wrong
Why would anyone do BDSM with electric?
Lmao
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by hefelove(m): 8:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Perhaps she was using a faulty/fake charger or the battery in her phone is bad. I don’t know what else could have caused her phone to electrocute her
I'm not still convinced. At least I have been electrocuted like 4times. Shower own na like thrice sef this lock down and I'm still breathing. Thanks to God

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
But come oooo, wetin im go do for Clarence house? Office no dey?
Anyway, Rip to her.
But to us the living we gat to streamline our life according to God's ordinances as we are still breathing.
I think they were having a shooting
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by 1stola: 8:41am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Electrocuted

Are you sure its wasn't what i was thinking

BDSM gone wrong
Chai
Please what is BDSM?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Gadafii:
For inside lockdown wetin she dey do for Clarence house

Abi he 'locked her down" dunno

God knows best, I never knew her, she's stacked tho, may her soul rest in peace
questions her parents, uncles and aunties would be asking now lipsrsealed
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
2good2hear:

With all the metal rings in her nose, nipple, navel and possibly vigina; are all enough to quicken her death from the current...
hmm kinda true..
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by frankoben(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
She should have obeyed the covid-19 lockdown order and stayed back at home. RIP
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by sp2002(m): 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
may her soul RIP. She might be d type that uses airpeace while charging

2 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by emkz: 8:43am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

If the charger was connected while she was sleeping and the connector touched her, through her ear rings, ring, bangles, necklace or leg chains, the sudden voltage can trigger damage. Also, if she went to the bathroom and returned without wearing slippers and mistakenly stepped on a charge or naked part of the connecting wire, it can electrocute her. Some materials like silk (depending on what they are made from) can conduct electricity. Some of the materials used to make night dress are silky, and it's not a good friend to electricity.

Now, for a short time, sudden but small voltage may be fine, but being exposed for more than 5 seconds can be fatal.

PS: I just want to add that wristwatches too (with metallic handles) constitute a risk factor. Also, be careful of metallic gadgets in your home like beds, lampstands and metallic television stands. Do not connect your charger to your phone or laptop and go to sleep. One day, I was kissing my girlfriend while she was working on her laptop on her laps outstretched across her bed and our teeth made contact and I felt mild electric shocks. So I asked her to unplug the laptop and kissed her again. I didn't feel the shocks. Her macbook was cased in aluminum and she didn't feel the mild shocks while she was working on it and her bed was metallic. I am saying all these in case you guys want to make home purchases.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Jsne die go with all dat yansh? Na boys I pity... Clarence don use dix one to
your comments cha
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
what da hell is a video vixen? undecided is that supposed to be an occupation? and Picture kodak? sad all this jargon describes an individual female with big butt?

6 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
sad
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Kalman(m): 8:44am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

Village!!!

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ayo8(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2020
zedegit:

What was she doing in a man's home during lockdown. Stay at home.

I am disturbed about the news.

She went to charge her phone...??
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Elua(f): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ametormi(m): 8:47am On Apr 30, 2020
hmmm how i wished she has given her life to christ before the sudden death. may your soul rest in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by seedorfg(m): 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
What's the meaning of RIP

Why there isn't live in peace when someone is alive.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Perfecttouchade: 8:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Relish5Dfloors:
So clearance Peter wasn’t even keeping social distancing this period him and Kodak together.. Well RIP Kodak
everybody finding one way or another to survive since the government ain't supporting
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Mazda231: 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
Verified wechat account available but payment password forgotten for sale if you are interested check my signature to contact me via WhatsAp
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by pyrex23(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

most likely a faulty charger..

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by hefelove(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
sp2002:
may her soul RIP. She might be d type that uses airpeace while charging
ArikAir ni

8 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by akee01(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2020
femi4:
lesbo detected

Na just 14yrs na

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by bmdmixer: 8:50am On Apr 30, 2020
one explanation will b in the bathtub, the phone slip in d water n she got electrocuted
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Junkelie: 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
But to us the living we gat to streamline our life according to God's ordinances as we are still breathing.[/quote]

Very important
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 8:51am On Apr 30, 2020
INSIDE LIFE
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by bolaji3071(m): 8:52am On Apr 30, 2020
airminem:
Sad....

undecided

Order for your camouflage style facemask
lol you want make soldiers beat we civilians ontop say we dey follow NCDC rules abi grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.