Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) (119786 Views)

OPM Pastor Chinyere To Give AGUBA, Homeless Actor An Apartment (Photos) / Apostle Chinyere Gives Mr. Spellz A Shop & An Apartment (Photos) / Clarence Peters: How Picture Kodak Died, Hospital Thought She Had COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:22am On Apr 30, 2020
From dick to hell
Bich

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Dannieln1: 11:25am On Apr 30, 2020
Clarence shot it

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by NoraPibowei(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!
Maybe her hands were wet or maybe where she plugged her charger was wet that could cause the electrocution and also if her phone is metallic, it has happened to me before,when i was charging my phone I mistakenly touched the metal part of it omo I almost kolo but I thank God it wasn't severe.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 11:29am On Apr 30, 2020
Oxogena:

Video Vixen popularly known as Picture Kodak on instagram is reportedly dead following an electrocution at ace Video director Clarence Peters’ home.

The model Picture Kodak was said to have been electrocuted while charging her phone at Clarence Peters’ home in Omole.

She was reportedly rushed immediately to a nearby hospital in Omole Estate Lagos where she was later confirmed dead.

Photos – Late Picture Kodak

https://oxogenanews.com/picture-kodak-video-vixen-dies-in-clarence-peters-apartment-photos/

RIP

PR stunt unless a reliable source confirms this

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by mordred44: 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Dis tyn wey full bed sef dey hungry current....anyway R.I.P
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by profmnuhu(m): 11:33am On Apr 30, 2020
Why are they using these picture all the time?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Hhenryy: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
How does charging of phone lead to someone's dead! Please I need some explanation!

nobone:

I need this explanation too please!

Bola146:

Same here grin grin

I hope you will understand, I will be a bit technical in my explanation. ................

The transformerless design employed in phone chargers nowadays does not completely isolate the mains (240V) from the output (5V) because one of the output terminals is always referenced to one of the mains terminal, which is usually neutral but can be accidentally reversed when plugging.

In electronics design, the ground is called the common terminal and in this case, we make use of the neutral line. But Unfortunately most chargers have just two legs that is plugged to the mains supply. What this means is that if the plug is reversed, part of the output will be the LIVE line and this can be very lethal if you mistakenly touch the mouth of your charger.

Engineers have found a way of eliminating this reversal by making use of three terminals.. So the next time you want to get a charger, make sure you get the ones with three terminals, they are the safest. With this type, you can only plug it in one direction..... Don't say it is too big, value your life.

Below is an example of the 3 terminal chargers I'm talking about.

9 Likes

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 30, 2020
The hunger is real, If God touches you, i will appreciate, pls help a sister 0010368892 Vivian Gtbank
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by dheolexaone(f): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

It's possible if one uses a faulty charger, metal body phone and more about the wiring in d ouz which have cause a short circuit to result in shock.

Another person may have best answer tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
even me sef no understand o
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 30, 2020
Hhenryy:

I hope you will understand, I will be a bit technical in my explanation. ................

The transformerless design employed in phone chargers nowadays does not completely isolate the mains (240V) from the output (5V) because one of the output terminals is always referenced to one of the mains terminal, which is usually neutral but can be accidentally reversed when plugging.

In electronics design, the ground is called the common terminal and in this case, we make use of the neutral line. But Unfortunately most chargers have just two legs that is plugged to the mains supply. What this means is that if the plug is reversed, part of the output will be the LIVE line and this can be very lethal if you mistakenly touch the mouth of your charger.

Engineers have found a way of eliminating this reversal by making use of three terminals.. So the next time you want to get a charger, make sure you get the ones with three terminals, they are the safest. With this type, you can only plug it in one direction..... Don't say it is too big, value your life.

I am very happy to see we still have very sound minds in nairaland. This forum has almost been overrun by teenagers, riff-raffs, yahoo boys and tribalists.

Maximum respect chief cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:40am On Apr 30, 2020
dheolexaone:

It's possible if one uses a faulty charger, metal body phone and more about the wiring in d ouz which have cause a short circuit to result in shock.

Another person may have best answer tho
dont make laugh.... so those small charges on the body of a phone can electrocute a person to death haba. sorry it can't
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:41am On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

I am very happy to see we still have very sound minds in nairaland. This forum has almost been overrun by teenagers, riff-raffs, yahoo boys and tribalists.

Maximum respect chief cool
Guy dey yarn rubbish you dey hail am

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by SirBunky85(m): 11:42am On Apr 30, 2020
2dice01:
Electrocuted

Are you sure its wasn't what i was thinking

BDSM gone wrong
what's BDSM?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 30, 2020
stanliwise:
Guy dey yarn rubbish you dey hail am

His post makes sense. Try and Google it with an open mind bro. One love cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
seunlayi:
Rest in peace if you were in the right state with God at the point of your death and if not....(smh). Let's us that are still alive endeavour to move closer to God.

When the Roll is called up yonder We shall be there - Amen
Dolly Patton song come to mind. If you know you know
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by ikemesit4477: 11:45am On Apr 30, 2020
Hhenryy:

well-done thanks!

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by meobizy(f): 11:48am On Apr 30, 2020
Poor girl. We’ve lost her to the Coronavirus. May God console her family and accept her soul. I hope she left a child because her solo departure will hurt more without an offspring to remember her by.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by harry2sexy(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2020
Was the phone a metal-coated? Better still, what happens to reflex in case of an electric shock? I mean it was a transformer we are talking bouh here, is a hand device that can be flung off if the worst happens so how?
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:51am On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

His post makes sense. Try and Google it with an open mind bro. One love cool
The earth wire in our phone is to help to remove escape charges left in our devices to the earth but of recent technology has advance that we do without them despite that faulty appliances still produces this escape charge and something it can give us small tiny shock when in contact with our body.

Now a charge cord is made to carry a maximum of 3V which is equivalent to a tiger battery and the current is extremely small, it can only just give us a tingling shock when we are exposed to it. it can never never never never electrocute us. I studied electricity for about two year in school so I know what I am saying. if the girl was electrocuted, them it wasn't anything close to her charger

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
sacrifice to boost someone' s. star.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Shanana1(m): 11:52am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:

Guy, may brain no kill you. I'm scratching my brain on that one too...����

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Chapter6(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Flyingngel:
But come oooo, wetin im go do for Clarence house? Office no dey?
Anyway, Rip to her.
But to us the living we gat to streamline our life according to God's ordinances as we are still breathing.
His home acted like a studio, maybe there were recording or maybe it was a personal visit
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by tunize(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
ikemesit4477:
This shit as funny as it is is real oooh because round 2007 na so one phone use shock me like sey na transformer shock me fear catch me oooh. The more reason i can nvr be charging my phone and using it, or charging my phone and dropping it exactly at the same spot i am either on the bed or chair nvr.

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Perhaps she was using a faulty/fake charger or the battery in her phone is bad. I don’t know what else could have caused her phone to electrocute her
phone and charger cannot electrocute no matter how faulty they get except you hold the iron going to the socket it won't electrocute you. Dont buy any tom dick and harry story.
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Ezmans: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
CanadaOrBust:
RIP
Poor oloshos living fake life
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by stanliwise(m): 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
Hhenryy:

You dont understand how charger works although you tried

1 Like

Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2020
stanliwise:
The earth wire in our phone is to help to remove escape charges left in our devices to the earth but of recent technology has advance that we do without them despite that faulty appliances still produces this escape charge and something it can give us small tiny shock when in contact with our body.

Now a charge cord is made to carry a maximum of 3V which is equivalent to a tiger battery and the current is extremely small, it can only just give us a tingling shock when we are exposed to it. it can never never never never electrocute us. I studied electricity for about two year in school so I know what I am saying. if the girl was electrocuted, them it wasn't anything close to her charger

Nice points raised. I am of the opinion that it wasn't the charger rather exposed wires from faulty home electrical connections or foul play on the part of the Clearence video producer guy.

This is the nairaland of old I used to know. Respect bro cool
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by Roma10: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2020
Was clarence her brother¿ What was she doing at peter's house at this lack down RIP dear
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by bignero: 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
kestolove95:
Jsne die go with all dat yansh? Na boys I pity... Clarence don use dix one to

You may not know it, but your an evil spirit..

And a stewpid human being
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by MotiveU(f): 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Very funny story..
It does not add up
Re: Picture Kodak: Video Vixen Dies In Clarence Peters’ Apartment (photos) by hefelove(m): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Naughtysite:

Electrical shocks inside a bathroom is not a joking matter.

Get one house i rented then, it was on a regular. Poor electrical planning.

Water heater cables and sockets should be placed above head and water levels.
Yes boss, it has been fixed now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Beyonce Vrs Angelina Jolie / Regina Daniels' Photo Sparks Pregnancy Rumour / Davido And Chioma Introduction Photos. Traditional Wedding Holds In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.