Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking (638 Views)

The Truth About Sex!!! This Thread Will Change Your Mind About Sex Forever. / One Minute Men Only —This Post Will Change Your Life. The Greatest Trick of Life / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking by balosammy(m): 6:57am On Apr 30, 2020
GRAVITY!
** SIDEBAR: This is not an easy read. The grammar will be academic in nature. There's little to no humour to excite you on this one, but I can promise that your mind will be expanded if you read intently to the end **
My evolved understanding of Matthew 25:29 helped chisel my focus in my come up years.
Let's read...
For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
As a kid, I struggled to understand this.
Why was Jesus being so seemingly harsh?
It seemed to my infant mind, that poor people were being condemned to even further despair.
Life went on and I discovered the answer from an interesting source - secondary school PHYSICS CLASS.
We were taught about Cosmology - the study of the Universe (the Planets and their moons, the stars, the Sun, etc.)
** SIDEBAR: Remember the good old days when Pluto was still a planet? **
In that study, we were taught why the moon revolved around the Earth... and why the Earth in turn, revolved around the Sun.
GRAVITY!
A pedestrian understanding of gravity is that it's the energy that causes objects to fall to the ground...
That is an effect of Gravity, not Gravity itself.
** SIDEBAR: Isn't it interesting too about the way we sometimes approach the weightier matters of life? Observing the effects of things -- getting excited (and often distracted) by them while staying blissfully unaware of the driving principles? **
Gravity is the force that causes 2 cosmic bodies to be drawn toward each other.
** SIDEBAR: Planets, moons, the sun, asteroids, etc. are all cosmic bodies **
The smaller body is usually drawn toward the larger body.
THE BIGGER A COSMIC BODY GETS, THE STRONGER ITS GRAVITATIONAL PULL - the more objects it is able to pull into its orbit!
This is why the moon (our moon) revolves around the Earth... and the Earth revolves around the Sun.
When I learned this in school, I remembered Matthew 25:29 and my head sparked with light!
For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.
That verse had only sounded unfair because of my underdeveloped understanding of God and His secrets with which He crafted the Universe and its workings.
This was the dream that the young Joseph had but was at the time unable to interpret.
He dreamt of cosmic bodies - the Sun, Moon and Stars bowing down before him.
Why did he specifically dream of cosmic bodies?
Why did God choose that medium to communicate to Joseph, a picture of his future?
It was a foretelling of the Gravitational pull he would someday be able to EXACT upon his Universe!
It explains why it is when you get wealthy that people give you things for free.
They ask you to attend private movie screenings.
They send you clothes, fragrances, food items, luxury goods, plane tickets abroad... even though you can NOW afford these things yourself.
Banks beg you to take a loan.
Everybody wants to be around you and aid your causes... and they sometimes do not even know why. It just feels right.
A poor man however, would walk into a supermarket and the security guards would follow him around, concerned that he might try to steal something.
The poor man pays for his item at the counter and the cashier triple checks the money to make sure it's not counterfeit.
He is the only one 'randomly' stopped and searched at a police check point.
The little phone he is trying to manage is seized by crooked cops and they try to frame him for crimes that he's even too poor to commit.
The poor man is unable to exact significant consequence upon his environment.
He is like a lesser cosmic body, unable to exact its own significant gravitational pull in the Universe, but is instead pulled into the orbit of other cosmic bodies - the government, inflation, bad friends, crooked police, evil bosses, etc.
DAMN!
It's not unfair.
It is God. It is Science. It is Life.
These secrets have been revealed to man through Science, that we might apply our creative will towards the upliftment of ourselves and others.
This is why I hate it when some people say they are waiting on God for an answer to something.
God speaks every second... just not in the language and medium that you often demand.
Whom shall he teach knowledge?
and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?
them that are weaned from the milk,
and drawn from the breasts.
- Isaiah 28:9
This is why people who may not believe in your idea of God, follow His principles (which they call science) and succeed, while you wait for a sign.
BACK TO THE MATTER OF GRAVITY!
Now that you know that in order to have MORE, you cannot be empty handed... how can you increase your capacity to be more, do more and have more?
Here's a mental exercise I need you to perform before you sleep...
Put this soundtrack on: https://
www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZIo4z3sTq0
Please use headphones if you can.
Then close your eyes and imagine that you're the Moon... revolving around the Earth... slowly but steadily...
As the Moon, look at the large Earth and observe it... beautiful and magnificent.
Now become the Earth but do not look back at the moon... it's now of lesser consequence. You've gotten bigger and your gravitational pull has increased.
You've pulled it into your orbit... it now revolves around you...
As the Earth, observe the Sun... as you and the other planets in its Solar System revolve around it and pay it homage.
Your day, night, times and seasons are marked by how loyal you are to the Sun.
Now become the Sun... burning bright with blinding splendour... and observe the planets and their moons revolve around your might.
You now control their times and their seasons, their night and their day.
Remember the Joseph dream? That is you!
Done dreaming?
Now wake up and start the process of becoming.
- Matthew 25:29
Do not come to the table of life begging anymore...
Use what you have... for what you have is plenty.

PS: If I'd known early that the secrets of God, Life and the Universe were openly hidden in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics, I would've paid even more attention in class.

source- http://m./1190287324318148?refid=18&ref=opera_speed_dial&__tn__=C-R

Re: GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking by PropertyBuying(f): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2020
Thank you for this.�
Re: GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking by fattprince(m): 7:28am On Apr 30, 2020
This, I must say, is a great piece. Well-done boss.
Re: GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking by akaahs(m): 11:10am On Apr 30, 2020
Deep thoughts. More wisdom.
Re: GRAVITY!!!! This Post Will Change Your Thinking by Elvisage(m): 11:24am On Apr 30, 2020
Very insightful.thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Wanna Die As A Pure Virgin / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+ / These Four Brothers Are Responsible Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.