Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Ladies, You Need To See This!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You Need To See This!!! (607 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, You Need To See This!!! by Genius1091(m): 1:19pm On May 21, 2020
I was having a conversation with a lady yesterday and I discovered that many ladies have wrong information concerning conception.

I don't know who needs to hear this!

¶Andrews liver salt doesn't prevent pregnancy.
¶Beecham ampiclox does not prevent pregnancy.
¶Urinating after sex doesn't stop you from getting pregnant.

Let me break this down.

°ANDREWS LIVER SALT
This is popular product contains some salts such as magnesium sulphate. These salts acts as mild antacids and as laxatives for mild stomach irritations.
This clearly does not interfare with fertilization of the egg and there is no scientific proof that it stops pregnancy.
Just so you know, if you have unprotected sex and takes Andrews liver salt, you can still get pregnant.

°BEECHAM AMPICLOX
This is an antibiotic for treatment of some infections. Sperm is not a bacteria, virus or any other microbe and so will not be affected by ampiclox.
If you're taking ampiclox to prevent pregnancy, you're only abusing the drug and creating bacteria resistance to the drug.

°URINATING AFTER SEX
Many ladies believe that Urinating after sex will wash out the sperm. No, this is false.
The urethra(urine path) is not the vagina, they are different anatomical sites. So even you urinate a thousand times after sex, you'll still get pregnant.
However, there're other methods of contraception that are scientifically and medically proven to be effective. Some common ones include:
~Condoms(95% effective)
~Oral contraceptives(95% effective if taken appropriately)
~Understanding your cycle and knowing your safe periods(50% effective)

I hope this helps.
Re: Ladies, You Need To See This!!! by BabbanBura(m): 1:44pm On May 21, 2020
Genius1091:
I was having a conversation with a lady yesterday and I discovered that many ladies have wrong information concerning conception.

I don't know who needs to hear this!

¶Andrews liver salt doesn't prevent pregnancy.
¶Beecham ampiclox does not prevent pregnancy.
¶Urinating after sex doesn't stop you from getting pregnant.

Let me break this down.

°ANDREWS LIVER SALT
This is popular product contains some salts such as magnesium sulphate. These salts acts as mild antacids and as laxatives for mild stomach irritations.
This clearly does not interfare with fertilization of the egg and there is no scientific proof that it stops pregnancy.
Just so you know, if you have unprotected sex and takes Andrews liver salt, you can still get pregnant.

°BEECHAM AMPICLOX
This is an antibiotic for treatment of some infections. Sperm is not a bacteria, virus or any other microbe and so will not be affected by ampiclox.
If you're taking ampiclox to prevent pregnancy, you're only abusing the drug and creating bacteria resistance to the drug.

°URINATING AFTER SEX
Many ladies believe that Urinating after sex will wash out the sperm. No, this is false.
The urethra(urine path) is not the vagina, they are different anatomical sites. So even you urinate a thousand times after sex, you'll still get pregnant.
However, there're other methods of contraception that are scientifically and medically proven to be effective. Some common ones include:
~Condoms(95% effective)
~Oral contraceptives(95% effective if taken appropriately)
~Understanding your cycle and knowing your safe periods(50% effective)

I hope this helps.

Oya tell us about
1. Conc salt solution
2. Krest
3. Chloriquine or quinine
4. Origin, guide, stout and the likes
Re: Ladies, You Need To See This!!! by Genius1091(m): 2:14pm On May 21, 2020
1. Concentrated salt solutions cannot stop you from getting pregnant.

2. Krest is not a contraceptive, you can get pregnant after drinking a crate of krest.. Lol

3. Chloroquine and quinine are not not contraceptives as many Nigerian ladies speculate.
They're both antimalarial drugs.
However, at higher doses other than prescribed for malaria, some studies have shown some of the side effects of quinine to include uterine contraction and teratogenesis(dead, malformed or abnormal foetus). So for this reason, some ladies misuse the drug as an abortifacient(drug that may induce abortion) and not as a contraceptive.

4. Origin, stout, other alcoholic drinks and bear cannot stop you from getting pregnant. However, alcohol can affect the baby once your pregnant.
Re: Ladies, You Need To See This!!! by BabbanBura(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2020
Genius1091:
1. Concentrated salt solutions cannot stop you from getting pregnant.

2. Krest is not a contraceptive, you can get pregnant after drinking a crate of krest.. Lol

3. Chloroquine and quinine are not not contraceptives as many Nigerian ladies speculate.
They're both antimalarial drugs.
However, at higher doses other than prescribed for malaria, some studies have shown some of the side effects of quinine to include uterine contraction and teratogenesis(dead, malformed or abnormal foetus). So for this reason, some ladies misuse the drug as an abortifacient(drug that may induce abortion) and not as a contraceptive.

4. Origin, stout, other alcoholic drinks and bear cannot stop you from getting pregnant. However, alcohol can affect the baby once your pregnant.

I wished the ladies will agree to talk, these ya submissions no hold water!

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your Hookup Miss You And Start Craving For You Again / How Did You Get Your Dream Partner / 5 Ways To Get Any Man Of Your Choice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.