Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) - Phones (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) (14830 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Jemerson: 11:11pm On May 23, 2020
Androidking:

So this man still exist ,I know ur Brian is empty , u thinking knowing few things about phone makes u a smart person , don't quote me again...

Person no fit play with you again cheesy
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Darthvader93: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2020
masterfactor:
How can transsion holding sells Tecno camon 15 95k with those outdated specification in 2020 and call it affordable, where as there are phones of 2017 with better specification that don't cost up to that..

It's now 100k
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2020
I crave your indulgence Sir, i have 95k right now and you will advice me to get the Tecno Camon 15 Premier when you get my use a Tecno device yourself? Is that not Wickedness and a case of do as I say but not as I do?

The last device that will come to my mind if it ever does is a Transsions device... Till they are equal with the current players in terms of specs to performance ratio...
edoairways:

Does N95,000 looks affordable to low income earners ? This particular phone isn't targeted at them rather other class of citizens

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 10:50pm On Jun 10, 2020
Is this a Tecno thread? I think the same applies to you sir... Don't derail this thread any further...thank you
edoairways:

Tecno is still cheap and affordable. They produce varieties of phones for different stratas. This particular one is not targeted at low income earners . If op can not give empirically claim with then he should stop derailing tecno thread rather he should remain in his lane.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 10:53pm On Jun 10, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Is this a Tecno thread? I think the same applies to you sir... Don't derail this thread any further...thank you
The aim of this thread is to tarnish the image of tecno hence the response from me. Secondly the xiaomite has been derailing for long hence they should expect this from me
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
I crave your indulgence Sir, i have 95k right now and you will advice me to get the Tecno Camon 15 Premier when you get my use a Tecno device yourself? Is that not Wickedness and a case of do as I say but not as I do?

The last device that will come to my mind if it ever does is a Transsions device... Till they are equal with the current players in terms of specs to performance ratio...
But you have the choice to choose from varieties of phones out there. There are even threads dedicated towards promoting that. If you aren't comfortable with the price others are. The sky is very wide to accommodate all kinds of brands. Those critics' are just mischievous making it look as if they can't do without tecno. They way they paint tecno bad on the internet shows their rage and hatred for tecno. Nobody is forcing you or any to buy tecno so let them be
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Darthvader93: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2020
Emmex45
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 12:22am On Jun 11, 2020
You may be right but have you asked why Transsions holdings don't sell well in other parts of the world apart from Africa? They believe we are technologically deficient and they are right... At least to an extent. I do know you are not using a Transsions device so please if you speak the truth for once you will not die. If you had 95k right now for a device, would you go for the Camon 15 Premier Flagship knowing fully well what you know about tech?
I believe your answer is NO. So please do not mislead people...

I prefer value for money...

I want Transsions to improve in all ramifications... If they improve today it is to the benefit of Africans... I owe no brand my allegiance. If tomorrow Transsions sells a device with SD 865 at a very affordable rate and I fancy it, I'll buy it but at this rate, absolutely NOT.
If you can't buy it based in what you know about tech, why would you advice others to do so because it is their money means they are not entitled to be enlightened?

By the way, none of them is doing me a favour. I am the one doing them a favour because I am buying so the least I can ask for is value for my money...

edoairways:

But you have the choice to choose from varieties of phones out there. There are even threads dedicated towards promoting that. If you aren't comfortable with the price others are. The sky is very wide to accommodate all kinds of brands. Those critics' are just mischievous making it look as if they can't do without tecno. They way they paint tecno bad on the internet shows their rage and hatred for tecno. Nobody is forcing you or any to buy tecno so let them be

6 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Crownedjon: 6:23am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

The aim of this thread is to tarnish the image of tecno hence the response from me. Secondly the xiaomite has been derailing for long hence they should expect this from me
imagine someone that doesn't know the device he uses, anybody that take you seriously must be joking
You are just full of deceit,lies and hatred just like the brand infinix and Tecno

Trashy people market trash product

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
imagine someone that doesn't know the device he uses, anybody that take you seriously must be joking
You are just full of deceit,lies and hatred just like the brand infinix and Tecno

Oga I will keep on criticizing those ranters that what you spoil market for tecno. This time around it will be more serious than ever
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Sam2310(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

Oga I will keep on criticizing those ranters that what you spoil market for tecno. This time around it will be more serious than ever
MODERN DAY ESAU.
shocked

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:46am On Jun 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
You may be right but have you asked why Transsions holdings don't sell well in other parts of the world apart from Africa? They believe we are technologically deficient and they are right... At least to an extent. I do know you are not using a Transsions device so please if you speak the truth for once you will not die. If you had 95k right now for a device, would you go for the Camon 15 Premier Flagship knowing fully well what you know about tech?

I want Transsions to improve in all ramifications... If they improve today it is to the benefit of Africans... I owe no brand my allegiance. If tomorrow Transsions sells a device with SD 865 at a very affordable rate and I fancy it, I'll buy it but at this rate, absolutely NOT.
If you can't buy it based in what you know about tech, why would you advice others to do so because it is their money means they are not entitled to be enlightened?

By the way, none of them is doing me a favour. I am the one doing them a favour because I am buying so the least I can ask for is value for my money...

Tecno has only targeted African market right from time. They are just doing fine selling their products. At the bolded, tecno is aware of this and would start implementing them with time. For now they are only targeting the needs of many Nigerians. If your needs aren't meant then try another brand
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2020
Sam2310:
MODERN DAY ESAU.
shocked
If you aren't comfortable with my post then just scroll down to other person's post
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:49am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:

The so called trash product is having high sales while you wail on the internet. The so called trash has contributed to the growth of Nigeria whereas your acclaimed brand is operating at a proxy.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Sam2310(m): 7:49am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

If you aren't comfortable with my post then just scroll down to other person's post
Oga, u be esau.
That is my opinion and that is what i will always call u when u behave like him.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:53am On Jun 11, 2020
Sam2310:
Oga, u be esau.
That is my opinion and that is what i will always call u when u behave like him.
You can keep your opinion to yourself. By the time am done studying xiaomi, I will be pointing out their flaws on the internet. This around I will be harder on them if time permits. The overhyped phone is under our watch
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Crownedjon: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2020
[s]
edoairways:

The so called trash product is having high sales while you wail on the internet. The so called trash has contributed to the growth of Nigeria whereas your acclaimed brand is operating at a proxy.
[/s]Guy I don tire for your gibberish,you dey reply like robot
Same stupid reply Everytime

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Sam2310(m): 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

You can keep your opinion to yourself. By the time am done studying xiaomi, I will be pointing out their flaws on the internet. This around I will be harder on them if time permits. The overhyped phone is under our watch
Ok Oga Esau grin.
Goodluck cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:57am On Jun 11, 2020
Crownedjon:
[s][/s]Guy I don tire for your gibberish,you dey reply like robot
Same stupid reply Everytime
You will get tired because you keep ranting on daily basis. Your hatred for tecno will not take you anyway
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2020
Im
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by chariisGRACE(m): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2020
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Type something else quickly before spambots will ban you
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2020
I disagree with this your IMPLEMENT THEM WITH TIME. You are aware that Transsions holdings is older than Xiaomi or even REALME yet even REALME that is barely 3 years if not less is already playing in all the categories? Yet they are waiting to IMPLEMENT? Isn't God wonderful?

You still haven't answered the question there in BOLD below...

ElvisMcCoy:

edoairways:

Tecno has only targeted African market right from time. They are just doing fine selling their products. At the bolded, tecno is aware of this and would start implementing them with time. For now they are only targeting the needs of many Nigerians. If your needs aren't meant then try another brand

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
I disagree with this your IMPLEMENT THEM WITH TIME. You are aware that Transsions holdings is older than Xiaomi or even REALME yet even REALME that is barely 3 years if not less is already playing in all the categories? Yet they are waiting to IMPLEMENT? Isn't God wonderful?

You still haven't answered the question there in BOLD below...

He'll dodge your questions and start resorting to non sequitur arguments. Wetin no even join sef?

My oga, how are you na? How's life?
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:39am On Jun 11, 2020
Use this same energy to study Transsions and point out the obvious flaws you are evading.

Oh by the way, no one is saying Xiaomi is perfect... They offer value for money at least I won't feel cheated when I buy a Mi 9T at 100k but imagine buying a Camon 15 Premier at 95k with those shameless specs that even the just released Redmi 9 is better and priced considerably lower than...

You can point out all the flaws you want in any manner you want... You won't stop this enlightenment of Nigerians... Perhaps you need some enlightening yourself...
edoairways:

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:42am On Jun 11, 2020
My brother I dey ooo I full ground ooo...

That my Mi A1 was stolen ooo w months after it clocked 2 years.

I can see his MO... He dodges a lot... If he continues, I'll ignore him.

How your side na?

atheistandproud:

He'll dodge your questions and start resorting to non sequitur arguments. Wetin no even join sef?

My oga, how are you na? How's life?
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Use this same energy to study Transsions and point out the obvious flaws you are evading.

Oh by the way, no one is saying Xiaomi is perfect... They offer value for money at least I won't feel cheated when I buy a Mi 9T at 100k but imagine buying a Camon 15 Premier at 95k with those shameless specs that even the just released Redmi 9 is better and priced considerably lower than...

You can point out all the flaws you want in any manner you want... You won't stop this enlightenment of Nigerians... Perhaps you need some enlightening yourself...
Tecno isn't forcing anyone to buy their products
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
My brother I dey ooo I full ground ooo...

That my Mi A1 was stolen ooo w months after it clocked 2 years.

I can see his MO... He dodges a lot... If he continues, I'll ignore him.

How your side na?

Chai ! cry cry cry

I'm okay.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

Reply his question bros.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by chariisGRACE(m): 9:58am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

This frequent statement of yours clearly shows that you know what you are doing. You know the truth but base on say whether you be marketer or you get shares for Transsion you no go gree admit.

ElvisMcCoy dey ask you question for up.

If you had 95k right now for a device, would you go for the Camon 15 Premier Flagship knowing fully well what you know about tech?

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by okorojoe(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2020
chariisGRACE:

This frequent statement of yours clearly shows that you know what you are doing. You know the truth but base on say whether you be marketer or you get shares for Transsion you no go gree admit.

ElvisMcCoy dey ask you question for up.

If you had 95k right now for a device, would you go for the Camon 15 Premier Flagship knowing fully well what you know about tech?
Is it not Edoairways again? He'll never answer that question. Him go dodge am. That's his M.O. grin grin
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 11:15am On Jun 11, 2020
The truth is there are intelligent people in Nigeria irrespective of their sentimental attachment.
Whether you are fan of Transission, xiaomi or a smartphone user.... This needs your attention.

ZesusHVWritter:
Full disclosure.
This is a sensitive matter and involves everyone irrespective of your allegiance.

There have been an ongoing inquisition into the credibility of Tecno's claims.
You may have seen or came across it.

Now it falls on your court to do something about it.
This is important to Transission fans, Smartphone users and everyone here on nairaland who is tired of tail chasing when a discussion for authenticity involving smartphones are summoned.

To know more about this matter, visit this link here on nairaland.
Xiaomi marketers defaming Tecno

This is the question to ask on twitter.
which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

If you want to know how it all started follow the trend on twitter
The whole MTK P35 debacle

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Credit Deduction On Glo Comonth / Tether Your Bb To Pc With 1k 3gb Glo Bis / The Most Likely Reason Why Ntel SIM Is Still Scarce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.