Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) (14885 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
who help you construct this sentence
If it is you,you are improving bro Kudos
Oh I forgot Also learn how to use search engines
You can start for Wikipedia,then Google
Engage yourself and start being useful.. because from what you posted seem you don't Know what is internet,no offenses
You have been spamming the phone section with your gibberish
Since my messages are choking and hitting you hard then it is understandable. I don't have agree with you same with you. Probably because of the constant response, you resulted to pointing faults from grammatical errors. Thank you English teacher at least English is not my language but Igbo. And since that isn't working you result to search engine. Well it is understandable since we don't have to agree all the time.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
you no Sabi spell tarnish
And since you can't figure it out to be auto correct from your supposedly xiaomi android then it is understandable. Since you can't be critical on the content of the message but the grammar I can as well result to Spanish at least that should be easy to comprehend....... "puedo resultar en español".....
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 8:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:
Are you ok? grin angry angry. I gave an illustration yet you couldn't comprehend simple sentence. I use the word "if" which is a conditional statement.
Well, na here we dey... No wahala.
You said if you buy an iPhone 12, you wouldn't speak of it publicly. I drew instances where you haven't failed to state that you were using devices less sophisticated publicly, I called your bluff, I spotted your lie.

An illustration can only be valid when the point being made is comparable. In your own case, it's the opposite, and the only reason you invented that lie was to justify your claim that majority of users or those who bought the camon 15 premier are not those who fancy displaying their devices online. A lie someone that is attempting to deceive innocent Nigerians would employ.

Extortion is when you coarse people into paying for goods or services that are below standard.
That is what you are doing.

The reason why there are hundreds of this thread on nairaland, twitter, Facebook and even IG.
It's to ensure when someone works into a Transission store to get a device, they are aware of what they are buying.

You would have them be ignorant. I won't, so will thousands of others.
Someone contacted me on telegram on which phone to buy for 90k...
Guess my suggestions?
All xiaomi �

Anyway...
Prove me wrong by helping the entire globe be assured of Tecno's credibility.
Ask the right questions on twitter.

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Cosmicstranger(m): 12:17am On Oct 19, 2020
a very informative thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Just Look At This Girl's Ridiculous Whatsapp Status / ‘2Africa’ Subsea Cable In Lagos By Bayobab & MTN / Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.