Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) (14887 Views)

So Tecno And Infinix Are Meant For Africans / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 11:28am On Jun 11, 2020
chariisGRACE:

This frequent statement of yours clearly shows that you know what you are doing. You know the truth but base on say whether you be marketer or you get shares for Transsion you no go gree admit.

ElvisMcCoy dey ask you question for up.

If you had 95k right now for a device, would you go for the Camon 15 Premier Flagship knowing fully well what you know about tech?
I will choose tecno camon 15 anytime anyday. That answers your question
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

Reply his question bros.
Yes I will pick tecno for that amount. I rather choose a brand that I trust than pick another I don't trust.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2020
ElvisMcCoy:
Use this same energy to study Transsions and point out the obvious flaws you are evading.

Oh by the way, no one is saying Xiaomi is perfect... They offer value for money at least I won't feel cheated when I buy a Mi 9T at 100k but imagine buying a Camon 15 Premier at 95k with those shameless specs that even the just released Redmi 9 is better and priced considerably lower than...

You can point out all the flaws you want in any manner you want... You won't stop this enlightenment of Nigerians... Perhaps you need some enlightening yourself...
At the bold, the xiaomite had portray xiaomi as a perfect phone while degrade tecno. I will pick tecno over others anytime anyday.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 11:33am On Jun 11, 2020
Tecno did their homework well. They study their market and know what most persons want. All these ranting doesn't stop them from selling in the street.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by chariisGRACE(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
I will choose tecno camon 15 anytime anyday. That answers your question

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Chuksteric(m): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2020
You really can't shame the shameless... Atheistandproud it's really nice having you back

5 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:30pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
Tecno did their homework well. They study their market and know what most persons want. All these ranting doesn't stop them from selling in the street.
I don't know about you. Except those who bought the camon 15 premier don't exist.
Not a single user of the camon 15 premier has flaunted their device online.
From Facebook, to twitter to ig, to nairaland, to twitch even 2go.... No one on these platforms uses the four months launched camon 15 series.

Okay, maybe those who bought a 95k device are ashamed to flaunt it, or don't use it for anything more than to make or receive calls.

Anyway. On to more important issues..
Have you seen the matter, are you part of the inquisition which is aimed at answering the question everyone is asking?
is Tecno a reliable brand?.
You say you trust Tecno, but is Tecno worth your trust?
Wouldn't you like to shame everyone questioning Tecno's credibility?

Well, get your bragging rights by asking this question on twitter.

which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I don't know about you. Except those who bought the camon 15 premier don't exist.
From Facebook, to twitter to ig, to nairaland, to twitch even 2go.... No one on these platforms uses the four months launched camon 15 series.

Okay, maybe those who bought a 95k device are ashamed to flaunt it, or don't use it for anything more than to make or receive calls.

Have you seen the matter, are you part of the inquisition which is aimed at answering the question everyone is asking?

which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

This is actually true. I have not seen anyone flaunting it online.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
Great boss...

atheistandproud:

Chai ! cry cry cry

I'm okay.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

That is because they don't have time to do so. At the moment there is a high sales in many shops countrywide
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
atheistandproud:

Welcome back.... Make your presence more vivid than before.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:

That is because they don't have time to do so. At the moment there is a high sales in many shops countrywide
Your ability to excuse any action is alarming.... What else do you excuse other than Transission's misgivings?

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by losdiose(m): 7:10pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Mehn!

You just touched a nose

I have not actually seen anyone flaunt the Camon 15 Premier

Abi d fone no still support internet?

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

Your ability to excuse any action is alarming.... What else do you excuse or than Transission's misgivings?
That is the fact. Those users don't back like xiaomite
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by obination: 8:40pm On Jun 11, 2020
The truth is that I so much loved Tecno, until I tried another product....damn, Tecno is useless....my vivo z3 with sd710 6gigs ram is 58k......compare dat to camon 15 pro, oh and by the way vivo phones are hardly faulty...

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2020
obination:
The truth is that I so much loved Tecno, until I tried another product....damn, Tecno is useless....my vivo z3 with sd710 6gigs ram is 58k......compare dat to camon 15 pro, oh and by the way vivo phones are hardly faulty...

Thank you oh!

It's what we're saying. Why carry 95k and buy Camon 15 Premier (Helio P35) when you can get better alternatives running at Helio P60 and above or Snapdragon 625 and above that will satisfy you and you'll still get to keep the change.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ElvisMcCoy(m): 9:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
He said he trusts Tecno more than Vivo, Oppo, Xiaomi, Umidigi and the likes...

What do I know...

grin
atheistandproud:

Thank you oh!

It's what we're saying. Why carry 95k and buy Camon 15 Premier (Helio P35) when you can get better alternatives running at Helio P60 and above or Snapdragon 625 and above that will satisfy you and you'll still get to keep the change.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:31am On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

That is the fact. Those users don't back like xiaomite
I am not saying bark.
I am saying "flaunt"..... There is a difference. I have seen people flaunt their realme, oppo, Samsung even cubot devices at one time or the other.
I recently saw someone online who got the redmi 10x and did swag the light out of that device... None with the Camon 15 premier.

Only one person here on nairaland showed he bought the camon 15 air I think... He already regrets his action, saying he only bought the device because he didn't know any better.

And this is the problem. Transision is all talk and no show, I see marketers up and down without a single physical knowledge of the devices they are coaxing people into buying.

Don't mix it up. Xiaomi users and fans flaunt their devices, there are hundreds of users here if not thousands to prove this. If there is any barking; being its by Transission loyalist and marketers. You see them sugarcoat every device but not a single one is using the device.

This is evident in wizkid's pain, Davido's distress and now, Olamide's hustle.
These celebrities if not for hunger and greed will never support Transission publicly. Privately, who go dey use Camon 15 premier, Infinix note 7 or itel p36 when money dey to buy a Samsung s20, Huawei p40 pro, mi 10 pro, oneplus 8 pro or even iPhone 11 pro max?

Transision thrives on deceit, that is their business model.

But these are my claims... Sony my have a different say don't you think?

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?

6 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 8:30am On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I am not saying bark.
I am saying "flaunt"..... There is a difference. I have seen people flaunt their realme, oppo, Samsung even cubot devices at one time or the other.
I recently saw someone online who got the redmi 10x and did swag the light out of that device... None with the Camon 15 premier.

Only one person here on nairaland showed he bought the camon 15 air I think... He already regrets his action, saying he only bought the device because he didn't know any better.

And this is the problem. Transision is all talk and no show, I see marketers up and down without a single physical knowledge of the devices they are coaxing people into buying.

Don't mix it up. Xiaomi users and fans flaunt their devices, there are hundreds of users here if not thousands to prove this. If there is any barking; being its by Transission loyalist and marketers. You see them sugarcoat every device but not a single one is using the device.

These celebrities if not for hunger and greed will never support Transission publicly. Privately, who go dey use Camon 15 premier, Infinix note 7 or itel p36 when money dey to buy a Samsung s20, Huawei p40 pro, mi 10 pro, oneplus 8 pro or even iPhone 11 pro max?

Which of the @Sony 64mp image sensor is present on the @TECNOMobileNG camon 15 premier?
Oga not everyone has the time to come online to display their phones. That you haven't seen doesn't mean there aren't. If for example I buy iPhone 12, I wouldn't display it like others because am different from them. Everyone can't have the same mindset like you. There many rich igbo businessmen that bought the camon 15. They don't have time to display their phones online. Many don't know if nairaland exist
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Chuksteric(m): 8:36am On Jun 12, 2020
You people keep engaging marketers that can't compose simple sentences.. How do you expect them to have technical knowledge of the trash that they promote?

9 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by atheistandproud(m): 10:31am On Jun 12, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:

I am not saying bark.

Nice use of adjectives. I love it. grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by DragnetisaKuk(f): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2020
Lalasticlala, 13 pages and e no reach front page? Why na? cry
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Darthvader93: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
Chuksteric:
You people keep engaging marketers that can't compose simple sentences.. How do you expect them to have technical knowledge of the trash that they promote?

Lol
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

Oga not everyone has the time to come online to display their phones. That you haven't seen doesn't mean there aren't. If for example I buy iPhone 12, I wouldn't display it like others because am different from them. Everyone can't have the same mindset like you. There many rich igbo businessmen that bought the camon 15. They don't have time to display their phones online. Many don't know if nairaland exist
Okay, I agree with you. Because according to you anyone who buys a Transission device has your mindset.
Yet you have stated here publicly that you are using an unnamed xiaomi device, an invisible Samsung device and an infinix hot 4.
But if you buy an iPhone 12, you won't mention it?
A lie you only originated to convince yourself that there is someone using a device no one is using.

Well, na here we dey... No wahala.
The way you dey excuse Transission ehn.... If I be your landlord or street chairman. Na 200k every week I go dey collect from you. There is no way you have sold your conscience to Transission for less than 10million.
They are extorting your brothers and sisters, you deserve a piece for deliberating advising them to keep wasting their funds.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2020
[quote author=ZesusHVWritter post=90591610]
Okay, I agree with you. Because according to you anyone who buys a Transission device has your mindset.
Yet you have stated here publicly that you are using an unnamed xiaomi device, an invisible Samsung device and an infinix hot 4.
But if you buy an iPhone 12, you won't mention it?
A lie you only originated to convince yourself that there is someone using a device no one is using.
Are you ok? grin angry angry. I gave an illustration yet you couldn't comprehend simple sentence. I use the word "if" which is a conditional statement.
Well, na here we dey... No wahala.
The way you dey excuse Transission ehn.... If I be your landlord or street chairman. Na 200k every week I go dey collect from you. There is no way you have sold your conscience to Transission for less than 10million.
We don't have to agree on certain things neither do you have to force you affinity for a brand on me or others. Yes I use xiaomi, infinix and Samsung, is anything wrong in using?.
They are extorting your brothers and sisters, you deserve a piece for deliberating advising them to keep wasting their funds
Nobody is extorting anybody here. There are numerous of phone brands out there in the market so stop spreading lies on the internet. If a customer isn't satisfied with a particular brand, he or she goes for another. If am not ok with Samsung I switch to tecno and vice versa.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Crownedjon: 6:27pm On Jun 12, 2020
Edoairways you can't even make a simple sentence,he was right afterall

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
Edoairways you can't even make a simple sentence,he was right afterall
I knew you would foolishly say this because I saw it coming. That dude isn't right anyway because he presumed I would say things the way he want it. Instead of looking at grammatical errors why not critically look at other areas Mr English teacher
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 6:48pm On Jun 12, 2020
For those who claimed to be sound in the use of English, grammar alone doesn't sell a product, there are marketing tools and strategies deployed by firms to attract sales. Corporate and business strategies are put in place by corporate bodies to sell their products to the masses. Tecno has been able utilize such to their advantage. The sky is wide enough for everyone to fly, there is no need tarnishing brands because you want to sell that strategy is archaic and ancient. Go to the streets to sell instead of ranting all over the media. Visit the hook and crannies of Nigeria to push your brand instead of relying on internet.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Crownedjon: 6:59pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:
For those who claimed to be sound in the use of English, grammar alone doesn't sell a product, there are marketing tools and strategies deployed by firms to attract sales. Corporate and business strategies are put in place by corporate bodies to sell their products to the masses. Tecno has been able utilize such to their advantage. The sky is wide enough for everyone to fly, there is no need tarnishing brands because you want to sell that strategy is archaic and ancient. Go to the streets to sell instead of ranting all over the media. Visit the hook and crannies of Nigeria to push your brand instead of relying on internet.
who help you construct this sentence
If it is you,you are improving bro Kudos
Oh I forgot Also learn how to use search engines
You can start for Wikipedia,then Google
Engage yourself and start being useful.. because from what you posted seem you don't Know what is internet,no offenses
You have been spamming the phone section with your gibberish

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by edoairways: 7:06pm On Jun 12, 2020
Crownedjon:
who help you construct this sentence
If it is you,you are improving bro Kudos
Oh I forgot Also learn how to use search engines
You can start for Wikipedia,then Google
Engage yourself and start being useful.. because from what you posted seem you don't Know what is internet,no offenses
You have been spamming the phone section with your gibberish
You have been spamming the phone section with
anachronistic, obsolescent and ancient tools to tanish tecno.
Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:
You have been spamming the phone section with anachronistic, obsolescent and ancient tools to tanish tecno.

Re: Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) by Crownedjon: 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
edoairways:

You have been spamming the phone section with
anachronistic, obsolescent and ancient tools to tanish tecno.
you no Sabi spell tarnish

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Top 5 Apps For The New Premier League Season 2018/2019. / MTN Fined N90M For Poor Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.