Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order (2804 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
PYQueen:

You have just shown the height of your stupidity for insinuating rubbish
Are you me? Is me you? Bia bia bia @Buliwyf be very careful.
Don’t digress from the topic of discussion and start pointing accusing fingers like Lucifer!! You know the story of what he does in heaven against the saints and if you don’t, ur loss.

Moreover even if a fish brain had ever had same thought as u to use multiple accounts, what is ur own business?

Not everyone is as deceptive as you are.

Thank you

Just passing by
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 8:33pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Who said they have not identified the virus?
There’s no point reading any law that enforces vaccination. Don’t give anti-Vaxxers time to think about it, there’s no amount of evidence you will present to ignorant anti-vaxxers that will make them see beyond the religious fanaticism.

It’s a fact that vaccines safe lives, so give it everyone even if it’s on gun point. Idiots will always be idiots

Please go study the roles of Immunoglobulins in the human body and also on the Innate and adaptive immune system

Herd immunity is what we should be discussing here!!!

Oh! My bad.... I just remember that some people think with their *anus*

Have a nice day
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by ThinkFreely: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
PYQueen:

Please go study the roles of Immunoglobulins in the human body and also on the Innate and adaptive immune system

Herd immunity is what we should be discussing here!!!

Oh! My bad.... I just remember that some people think with their *anus*

Have a nice day
You seem not to even know what herd immunity is.

Herd immunity can be achieved either by natural means or by vaccines. The idea of vaccines is also part of herd immunity, the other option which is doing it naturally without vaccines which will ensure more casualties. The idea is training the immune system of a population to fight a particular infection.

What are you saying about immunoglobulins? The essence of vaccination is to train the immune system to produced IgAs and IgGs immunoglobulins that fight a particular antigen on a pathogen and that’s also herd immunity.

Don’t you think you are the person thinking from your anus?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Buliwyf: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
PYQueen:

You have just shown the height of your stupidity for insinuating rubbish
Are you me? Is me you? Bia bia bia @Buliwyf be very careful.
Don’t digress from the topic of discussion and start pointing accusing fingers like Lucifer!! You know the story of what he does in heaven against the saints and if you don’t, ur loss.

Moreover even if a fish brain had ever had same thought as u to use multiple accounts, what is ur own business?

Not everyone is as deceptive as you are.

Thank you

You are an idiot. You actually thought you made sense here. A grown ass man using female monikers. Do you also cross-dress in your house? Or you are a closeted transvestite? Lmao. Keep fooling yourself JoeAgbaje. I will make sure everyone knows it's you. Later you will claim you are a pastor. Yet all you know how to do is shady things. Silly old fool. cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by CrestMan: 9:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
I totally agree with you! Pastor Chris is indeed a man sent from God! An apostle to the world in this end time. A unifier of the Body of Christ all around the world! He is my Man of God, teacher, mentor and life coach!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by petra1(m): 9:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Who said they have not identified the virus?

We are not talking about giving it a name. They said they are still studying to know the virus .

There’s no point reading any law that enforces vaccination. Don’t give anti-Vaxxers time to think about it, there’s no amount of evidence you will present to ignorant anti-vaxxers that will make them see beyond the religious fanaticism.

This is not about "religious fanaticism” but the argument of "forced vaccination"

The exercise of vaccination is not alien to society especially one without a "suspected" sinister agenda but that of forced vaccination with questionable credentials and unreliable evidences calls for concerns.

question I would like to ask you is; the acceptance of vaccination, shouldn't it be a bill of right rather than one of compulsion in which direct this current narrative is heading?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by ThinkFreely: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
petra1:

Are talking about giving it a name? They said they are still studying the virus .

Where is the place of "religious fanaticism” in the argument of "forced vaccination"? The exercise of vaccination is not alien to society especially one without a "suspected" sinister agenda but that of forced vaccination with questionable credentials and unreliable evidences calls for concerns. Another question I would like to ask you is; the acceptance of vaccination, shouldn't it be a bill of right rather than one of compulsion in which direct this current narrative is heading?
you don’t what you are talking about sir.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:
You seem not to even know what herd immunity is.

Herd immunity can be achieved either by natural means or by vaccines. The idea of vaccines is also part of herd immunity, the other option which is doing it naturally without vaccines which will ensure more casualties. The idea is training the immune system of a population to fight a particular infection.

What are you saying about immunoglobulins? The essence of vaccination is to train the immune system to produced IgAs and IgGs immunoglobulins that fight a particular antigen on a pathogen and that’s also herd immunity.

Don’t you think you are the person thinking from your anus?

I can observe that your communication skill is fair but your comprehension skills is far below average

Since u r knowledgeable of the fact that we produce antibodies against antigens why force vaccination?....or the bill gates foundation has bribed u too to spew and talk in the nonsense?

The Government should educate the public on the risk immunocompromised individuals face and not try to use force as we can observe from the NCDC bill.

Nevertheless I refuse to have a word match with you since I suspect the content of our Cerebrum differ
#nohard-feelings#justpassingby#
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 11:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:

From what u typed pls go for a medical checkup so it will be clear if the (Left side of your Cerebellum) has some abnormality that requires urgent medical attention
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
Interesting
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by petra1(m): 11:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
ThinkFreely:

Modified
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
This too
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=PYQueen post=89045468][/quote]
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by LordReed(m): 12:14am On May 01, 2020
PYQueen:

The Government should educate the public on the risk immunocompromised individuals face and not try to use force as we can observe from the NCDC bill.

Have you read the bill?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by ThinkFreely: 12:21am On May 01, 2020
PYQueen:

I can observe that your communication skill is fair but your comprehension skills is far below average

Since u r knowledgeable of the fact that we produce antibodies against antigens why force vaccination?....or the bill gates foundation has bribed u too to spew and talk in the nonsense?

Nevertheless I refuse to have a word match with you since I suspect the content of our Cerebrum differ
#nohard-feelings#justpassingby#
this one na halfbaked olodo
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by donnie(m): 1:39am On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:
Why must you force someone to accept a vaccination??

Well at these can't happen until the Antichrist is revealed who will come with sweet mouth and many lying truths

Hahaha haha cheesy
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by orisa37: 6:43am On May 01, 2020
NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 8:00am On May 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
this one na halfbaked olodo
Am grateful am not part of your species
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by donnie(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2020
Is this fulfilled prophecy?? https://www.nairaland.com/5744679/coronavirus-mandatory-vaccination-vision-warning#87583745

Then he should know YAH spoke about him and take warning.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Buliwyf: 8:15am On May 01, 2020
PYQueen:

Y the name calling? I dare you to type in your full name and address so u know who PYQueen really is!!!!
It seems your medulla oblongata is no longer functional reason u r vomiting hate.

My friend shut up. You can't dare anyone you shameless transvestite. You don't even know who you are so how do you expect to show others? You can't decide whether you are male of female yet. Why do you always need to use female monikers? When you aren't using Petra you are using Queen. Talk about a crisis of identity. Or you think this is the first time I have noticed that when someone is arguing with Petra1, PYQueen comes to attack the person. You have no balls man. You can't even attack directly but hide behind monikers you think can't be linked to you. Grow a pair.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by ThinkFreely: 8:17am On May 01, 2020
Buliwyf:

My friend shut up. You can't dare anyone you shameless transvestite. Why do you always need to use female monikers? When you aren't using Petra you are using Queen. Or you think this is the first time I have noticed that when someone is arguing with Petra1, PYQueen comes to attack the person. You have no balls man. You can't even attack directly but hide behind monikers you think can't be linked to you. Grow a pair.
why are you wasting your time on that person?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Buliwyf: 8:21am On May 01, 2020
ThinkFreely:
why are you wasting your time on that person?

Lol. I am trying to show the idiot that he is bad at the game he is playing. The coward is always doing shady things and he is a pastor. What a clown show.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2020
PYQueen:

Y the name calling? I dare you to type in your full name and address so u know who PYQueen really is!!!!
It seems your medulla oblongata is no longer functional reason u r vomiting hate.

Ahn Ahn...

You're actually have been spilling offensive words..and vulgarity too!
Can we just stick to topic? Please!
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:49am On May 01, 2020
LordReed:

Have you read the bill?

I actually did read parts.. Discarded the rest.

Have you?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2020
donnie:

Hahaha haha cheesy

Ahhhhhh.. Donnie!

Long time o. How are you?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:51am On May 01, 2020
orisa37:
NIGERIAN PASTORS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

We're talking about PASTOR CHRIS here. Mind staying on topic? Thanks
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by LordReed(m): 8:52am On May 01, 2020
Gombs:

I actually did read parts.. Discarded the rest.

Have you?

Furnish me with a copy so I can read it.

Meanwhile in what you read did you see compulsory vaccination?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2020
donnie:
Is this fulfilled prophecy?? https://www.nairaland.com/5744679/coronavirus-mandatory-vaccination-vision-warning#87583745

Then he should know YAH spoke about him and take warning.

Wow! Seems like fulfilled prophecy considering the date.

I'm in awe! Wowwwwww!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 8:55am On May 01, 2020
Buliwyf:

My friend shut up. You can't dare anyone you shameless transvestite. You don't even know who you are so how do you expect to show others? You can't decide whether you are male of female yet. Why do you always need to use female monikers? When you aren't using Petra you are using Queen. Talk about a crisis of identity. Or you think this is the first time I have noticed that when someone is arguing with Petra1, PYQueen comes to attack the person. You have no balls man. You can't even attack directly but hide behind monikers you think can't be linked to you. Grow a pair.

Can you drop this line and stick to topic? I've been called same as Petra1 here several times. We've been here and seen it all. However, I'm saying stick to topic.

From my observations they have different writing patterns and choices of words. My conclusions are they are not same people.

Can this rest now?
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Buliwyf: 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Gombs:

Can you drop this line and stick to topic? I've been called same as Petra1 here several times. We've been here and seen it all. However, I'm saying stick to topic.

From my observations they have different writing patterns and choices of words. My conclusions are they are not same people.

Can this rest now?

I like how you are not telling PYQueen aka Petra1 to let this rest. But you are directing your meaningless requests to me. Hypocrite much? smiley smiley
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by petra1(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Buliwyf:

Or you think this is the first time I have noticed that when someone is arguing with Petra1, PYQueen comes to attack the person.

Aah I see. . . Jealousy here . . Queen pls give the guy some support . Not good for man to be alone

Gombs:

Wow! Seems like fulfilled prophecy considering the date.

I'm in awe! Wowwwwww!

Its amazing with the level of evidence many still dont understand this conspiracy.
That confirms the word of the bible that the antichrist will deceive the whole world

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by PYQueen: 10:23am On May 01, 2020
The Anti Christ������

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Significance Of Benediction In The Catholic Curch? / Terrible Things Is Happening In Jos. Pray For Peace To Reign In Plateau State. / TB Joshua, The Man Who Tricked God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.