Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order (2790 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? / Beyonce's Brown Skin Girl Song Proves That Pastor Chris Was Right On 'Black' / God Himself Convinced Me Tithing Was Right - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Afolabimills(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2020
Please good people help me
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by LordReed(m): 12:02pm On May 01, 2020
Gombs:

I actually did read parts.. Discarded the rest.

Have you?

I have gotten a copy of the document. Tell me which part you think refers to forced vaccination.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by orunto27: 1:57pm On May 01, 2020
He is right. That was why The US Democrats, Saudi Arabia, Rome and China are
harassing Trump, Boris Johnson, Prince Charles, EU, and some other unsuspecting Countries in the world.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by orisa37: 2:45am On May 02, 2020
Gombs:

We're talking about PASTOR CHRIS here. Mind staying on topic? Thanks

When one or two of them are good and Righteous, many of them are better and more Righteous than Pope Francis.

The Lord watches over the ways of the Righteous but the ways of the Wicked shall perish. AND THIS IS SACROSANCT.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 6:08am On May 03, 2020
LordReed:

I have gotten a copy of the document. Tell me which part you think refers to forced vaccination.

https://www.nairaland.com/5830447/compulsory-vaccination-others-inside-house

of course they aren't gonna add "forced vaccination"..and we've been vaccinating children since, but they ant a different type...so that new kids will have digital identity
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 6:10am On May 03, 2020
Buliwyf:

I like how you are not telling PYQueen aka Petra1 to let this rest. But you are directing your meaningless requests to me. Hypocrite much? smiley smiley

Because i don't think they are one and same.

...and if they are, i choose to stick to topic. I see no reason why he's want to play two characters on same thread. Your claims are ridiculous.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by Gombs(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2020
petra1:

Aah I see. . . Jealousy here . . Queen pls give the guy some support . Not good for man to be alone

Its amazing with the level of evidence many still dont understand this conspiracy.
That confirms the word of the bible that the antichrist will deceive the whole world

Exactly

2 Thess 2 KJV
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by newmi(m): 1:36am On May 19, 2020
He sure was!
The man is always years ahead of the rest the bunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avc6_ftzk3w

Now the experts are talking tough and backing their disapproval of everything we have been told to comply with as unscientific and unnecessary with strong legal consequences to follow.
The man Chris Oyakhilome was right after all.
Re: Pastor Chris Was Right About Forced Vaccination And Build Up To One World Order by petra1(m): 1:56am On May 19, 2020
newmi:
He sure was!
The man is always years ahead of the rest the bunch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avc6_ftzk3w

Now the experts are talking tough and backing their disapproval of everything we have been told to comply with as unscientific and unnecessary with strong legal consequences to follow.

This woman is audacious . Saying the government should open up lockdown and she put her integrity on the line to bare the responsibility.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Extending A Handshake To Babs And Belloti / News Flash! Sign The Petition For The War On Senseless Topics! / Beg God 4 Me Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.