Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 (463 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 by themayor4542(m): 10:12am On Apr 30, 2020
Morning guys.
Please i need your input and thoughts into what could be wrong with my Xiaomi Redmi7.
I got the phone last year june. By November last year i discovered the battery was draining very fast and it was becoming bloated. The battery eventually stopped working by January this year.
To cut the story short. I finally was able to replace the battery early this April. And now the phone is acting the same way that it was when the battery was about to go bad. This includes the battery draining from 100 percent to as much as 54 percent from midnight to like 9am even when the phone wasn't being pressed. Though the data was on. But i wasn't thinking that data will be draining battery so fast as i have other phones which i use and doesn't drain battery so much even with data on.
Please guys, what do you think could be wrong with this phone?
Thanks for your time.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 by Pious101: 11:01am On Apr 30, 2020
If there is one thing I regret doing is to buy this redmi 7. Within four months of purchase part of d screen stop responding to touch as a result I can't open some app. On going to their care center I was told to change it would cost 23,000.over hyped rubbish device
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 by themayor4542(m): 12:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pious101:
If there is one thing I regret doing is to buy this redmi 7. Within four months of purchase part of d screen stop responding to touch as a result I can't open some app. On going to their care center I was told to change it would cost 23,000.over hyped rubbish device
Chai.
Looks like I've entered one chance.
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
Pious101:
grin grin grin
Re: What Could Be Wrong With My Redmi7 by themayor4542(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2020
Pious101:
Please follow this thread.
I was able to get some help there.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7153

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7154

(1) (Reply)

Full Explanation Of The Term "Platonic Friendship" / Woman Breasts Now Rotten, Smelled Like Decayed Flesh After A Plastic Surgery.pix / Omomummylink.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.