Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways (6610 Views)

Please What's Wrong With This Moniker / My Report! To This Moniker! / Guys Watchout For This Moniker "Life0fairforce1" He's A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
Squillaci:

Random selection FTW.
My number is mtn
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Silentgroper(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:
I think we will go back to status quo which is fastest fingers since it appears a lot of you still want it!

I was initially under the impression that most of you wanted random selection
let's get started
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by bolaji3071(m): 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=callmeRichie post=89154434][/quote]some people no dey use phone load the card. Na machine dey load am cheesy grin
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Zabiboy: 9:36pm On May 03, 2020
Kokoboss:
this na maths o.. Even Fuudz own hard. We dey complain you bring this again

How is fastest finger hard??....

Let me share you a secret we use those days...

If you want to win these stuffs, use a button phone or nokia torchlight phone...

Next time you want to load card, use an android and a button fone and press send at d same time....you'll see that d button phone would definitely get d card....

GL in your hunt grin

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by adeboi1: 9:37pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:
I think we will go back to status quo which is fastest fingers since it appears a lot of you still want it!

I was initially under the impression that most of you wanted random selection

But random selection is leading na.

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:38pm On May 03, 2020
Zabiboy:

How is fastest finger hard??....

Let me share you a secret we use those days...

If you want to win these stuffs, use a button phone or nokia torchlight phone...

Next time you want to load card, use an android and a button fone and press send at d same time....you'll see that d button phone would definitely get d card....

GL in your hunt grin
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by JohnnyPalmer: 9:39pm On May 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

Share it half... Some fastest finger, some random

No,
Some will benefit from both
Some nothing
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by callmeRichie(m): 9:39pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=bolaji3071 post=89154524]
lolsss...
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Silentgroper(m): 9:40pm On May 03, 2020
Kokoboss:
random is far better. Person like me here. I fast o but not this type
. you read he wrote .. he doesn't want his identity revealed.

so still even if he picks you and mention you in a dead thread, don't forget we all follow him which means we will see the mention and could easily load your card before you
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:41pm On May 03, 2020
bolaji3071:
15-12 now.

Random selection is winning

I think I will use the initial arrangement which is Fastest Fingers because I suspect there is some rigging going on in the voting process.

The total number of votes cast so far is about 28 but the number of followers online now is not up to 28! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

I think I will use the initial arrangement which is Fastest Fingers because I suspect there is some rigging going on in the voting process.

The total number of votes cast so far is about 28 but the number of followers online now is not up to 28! undecided
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by bolaji3071(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

lol rigging bawo. cheesy grin
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by babyfaceafrica: 9:43pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

How is that rigging.. Some people voted ND went aaay
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Mikocake(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

I concur..they wan use match fixing tear our ticket
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Silentgroper(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

people with multiple account.. lol .. cheesy
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:44pm On May 03, 2020
babyfaceafrica:

How is that rigging.. Some people voted ND went aaay
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:45pm On May 03, 2020
Etisalat 8*9*5*7. 5*6*3*7. 7*9*1*8. 5*X*X

The last two digits will follow soon. Be sure to check your mentions please
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:45pm On May 03, 2020
Mikocake:

I concur..they wan use match fixing tear our ticket
hahahahahah na barca?
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by ImahGabi22(m): 9:46pm On May 03, 2020
Mtn boss sir
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Galactico4ever(m): 9:47pm On May 03, 2020
Interesting thread...

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:48pm On May 03, 2020
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Kokoboss: 9:48pm On May 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I hope you are aware that non FS and even guests can win this giveaway by simply refreshin your posts. i still root for random selection or maybe,a brain teaser
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:52pm On May 03, 2020
Airtel

1*4*8*7. 3*9*5*3. 3*6*7*6. 5*8*X*X

1 Like

Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:54pm On May 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
I hope you are aware that non FS and even guests can win this giveaway by simply refreshin your posts. i still root for random selection or maybe,a brain teaser

Yes they can but those of you who are following this moniker have a headstart cos I'm quoting you
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:
Airtel

Cool.
Sir, you for use your other moniker to complete the digits.
It makes it more fun.
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by bolaji3071(m): 9:55pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:
Airtel

I can see your mention, please correct my moniker. It is 3071 not 3031
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Silentgroper(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2020
Galactico4ever:
but they won't see the last two digits
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:
Etisalat 8*9*5*7. 5*6*3*7. 7*9*1*8. 5*X*X

The last two digits will follow soon. Be sure to check your mentions please

Who loaded this successfully?
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Enosa1(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2020
This look like fun... Following
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Fuudz: 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
bolaji3071:
I can see your mention, please correct my moniker. It is 3071 not 3031

Ok
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by Galactico4ever(m): 9:58pm On May 03, 2020
Fuudz:

Yes they can but those of you who are following have a headstart cos I'm quoting you
Actually,we Dont. You can visit nairaland as a guest with another phone,search for your moniker,enter this thread and click on that your moniker.you'll see what am saying
Re: Follow This Moniker To Win Airtime Giveaways by JohnnyPalmer: 10:00pm On May 03, 2020
Silentgroper:
but they won't see the last two digits

They will, they just have to click on OP's posts and refresh

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Speechless As Wife Sleeps With Pastor Before And After Service / Raped While Sleeping. / Eeeeee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.