Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Face Book Meet Nd Sex Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Face Book Meet Nd Sex Chat (382 Views)

Ghana Face Book 19years Girl Joic Dee Sex Video Leaked / Sex Chat Between A Catholic Priest And His Mistress Surfaces Online / 18+whatsapp Group For Sex - Chat,hookup ,videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Face Book Meet Nd Sex Chat by saucerence(m): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good day all # hope una dey stay safe ...::::::: just keep distance with time we will over come and these useless government would be dead an gone....:. My issue now is a girl sent me friend request on Facebook after that we chatted nd got to exchanged numbers but her reason now is we should meet and have sex sex sex oh � he dey ok sha but is there any thing she also hiding ,
Re: Face Book Meet Nd Sex Chat by OttHin: 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2020

Dear Friends! Today, I want to introduce a great method of making money with ZERO investment, Free support and Guaranteed Payouts! You can seriously make a great amount of money through this method working for just few minutes a day. This method is completely trusted and completely genuine and the payouts are 100% guaranteed. I am telling this with full confidence.. To start earning, you will need to sign up. After signing up, you will get a Private Referral Link. You just need to use that link to send people to the website. Anyone who visits the website through your link will make you money. Visitor does NOT need to buy anything or download anything, your work is just to send visitors to the website and nothing else.

Contact me through my whatsapp link if interested. Check signature

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If An Older Brother Throws Away Your Purse / Giveaway for a nairalander / Seven Ways A Feminist Will Kill You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.