Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki (43110 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by ursullalinda(f): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ignorance will finish us off.....why hide from the government?.......And endanger the lives of innocent citizens.......May God help us oh

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by obcpascal: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
The woman wicked Sha....

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by auduadeniyi(m): 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
She most be stupid for try to infect others

May be she a returnee from italy

Edo and italy guys are like 5 and 6 mind me i don't give a Bleep

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Berlohgun: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
*Have you heard of TaurusTv�?.*
I viewed this TV and I bet you will enjoy their Updates
�Memes �Tweet Savages �Sports �Giveaways�Referral contests�Adverts & Promo ��Relationship Advice & Tell sessions etc to entertain you.

Follow link to view TaurusTV�.
https:///2348134621130?text=Hello%2C%20I%20would%20love%20to%20be%20a%20part%20of%20TaurusTV%20%F0%9F%93%BA%2C%20My%20name%20is%20_____
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by iffedayo1: 4:04pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please nairalanders, I don't want to do this but I don't have a choice because I'm starving.

The only job I have is a bus driver in Lagos and since this lockdown started I haven't been working and I have used up my little savings.

Any amount will do for me to buy little food till next week Monday.

UBA

You can quote and abuse me if you wish.

The giver will never lack
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Xperienx(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
How much dey ground for person wey see her? If the money make sense I go look for her as soon as possible
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by larryking540: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Koreyquadrii:
Why are people with coro running away
Because the stigmatization is worst than HIV

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Coronavirus1: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
My people are living around that area this woman don't have concence
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Does she prefer to die? Or don't they understand the meaning of quarantine?
Please people need to be educated some more about this quarantine process and how it works. Its not unto death. Naija sha.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by cmecproblem(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
I really can't blame her, it is a scary experience, and our Nigerian health officers can be really nasty to patients. They should assure her of excellent health care she will come out.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by chrischukszy01(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abeg dey should leave her alone, is she d only that ran away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by pman06(m): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Now it's getting pretty ugly. Where ever she may be right now, all those around her are potentially infected by now. May God help us in this trying times o.

mtn @ 350/gb and other networks data available @cheap rate, contact on signature
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Perfecttouchade: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amaka disappoint

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by iso604: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
[quote author=cheesmooth post=89030174][/quote]

Who dey look for her?
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by CasNova: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
Has Edo state government tried to locate her? Publicly announcing her name and address seems unethical.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Lexusgs430: 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
She don run, spreading covid19 in the process......... wink
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by stevelawrence: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don’t be surprised if she’s found in Lagos.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by mickykhe(m): 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amaka has start to disappear on top her well known attribute of disappointing, she not disappoint and disappear, wow

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Koreyquadrii:
Why are people with coro running away

Stay at home and eat Agege bread + egg + malt or isolation center, eating puff puff and zobo........

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by gretblue: 4:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
kikero:

1.Stigmatization

2.No one wants to be isolated, even in a nice comfortable room with television and lots of good food.

3.Fear and denial. Probably denies the reality that she could be sick...because it means possible death.
She has forgotten those in Isolation centre have higher rate of surviving than those who decide to abscond

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Golan007: 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Amaka disappoint me .

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by flexyrule(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
overseer1:
The Deplorable Situations at some of the Isolation Centres other states than Lagos is causing Stigmatisation. It has become a death trap than medical centre that they are supposed to be because of the state government of those states. They thought they can deceive people but people are wiser. It better to treat oneself in such states than to allow them to dump and forget you somewhere

eg

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Charlyboy440(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
E go soon Red
Sheybi Na May we wan enter so.
MAY hem approaching
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Golan007: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
iffedayo1:
Please nairalanders, I don't want to do this but I don't have a choice because I'm starving.

The only job I have is a bus driver in Lagos and since this lockdown started I haven't been working and I have used up my little savings.

Any amount will do for me to buy little food till next week Monday.

UBA

You can quote and abuse me if you wish.

The giver will never lack

Lackers never give.

Also,

Never give lackers.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by GamalNasser: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just imagine
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
etokhana:
This was declared by the Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1255869291502731274?s=19

Why did u people allow her to leave the hospital in the first place?
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Rgade:

You mean after she was "suspected" of having the virus, samples were drawn from her for testing and she wasnt confined but was left to roam about awaiting her results?
Now that she has tested positive they have started looking for her like headless chickens.
You done see say na comedy we dey act for this country lipsrsealed
let them look for a hotel to put all suspected person's and when the results are out they can decide to either free them or take them to their quarantine care system.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by back2sender: 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
Why are infected people running.. Is there something they are not telling us...??

If she is found, please 10 stroke of cane won't kill her.

Thank you
Naa Alaigbo, dem be always fugitive

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Odunolumide(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
obcpascal:
The woman wicked Sha....

You can say she is afraid or foolish but I don't think she is wicked na

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Dollabiz: 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ye
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Openbusiness: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Which kind aides the governor get? They should have verified the governor's account with Twitter. Imagine a whole governor of Edo state tweeting official state matters from an unverified handle. That's how they give chance to scammers to impersonate their account because nothing to show or differentiate the official account from fake ones. May God bless the governor and people of Edo state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Sure Way To Conceive A Male Child??? / Why Does My Vagina Smell? 8 Causes Of Vaginal Odour / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.