Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,286 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki (43131 Views)

Edo COVID-19 Update By Governor Obaseki / "I Am Not The Amaka Okoro Governor Obaseki Declared Wanted In Edo" - Lady Cries / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by ignis: 4:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
xcelentattitude:

You mean "innocently unreachable "
No offense o grin

What if her phone was stolen, damaged or if there is no power to charge her battery ?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
overseer1:
The Deplorable Situations at some of the Isolation Centres other than Lagos is causing Stigmatisation. It has become a death trap than medical centre that they are supposed to be because of the state government of those states. They thought they can deceive people but people are wiser. It better to treat oneself in such states than to allow them to dump and forget you somewhere

Why then are they also running from Lagos to Ekiti?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by nervorum: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Koreyquadrii:
Why are people with coro running away
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Lumig: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
All these our women sef
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:
It is unfortunate we have lots of ignorant comments on this thread, accusing and insulting the woman for absconding or running away.
For the avoidance of doubt, let me explain how it works, firstly, sample is collected from suspected patient and sent to lab for confirmation. The patient is released to go pending the outcome of the result.
The result takes approximately 48 hours to be out.
If the result comes out positive, the patient will be contacted and duly quarantined.
From the twitter post of the governor, they already have the patient's information including her residential address. What happened to visiting the address ?
It is wrong exposing her confidential info and calling her out online.
Her number could innocently not be reachable as a result of some certain unavoidable factors.

How did you know they didn't go to her house or call her number before going public??
Even if you were not told, don't you know how Nigerians reason and behave most times?
Is her action not a clear reflection of the belief by most Nigerians that the pandemic is a scam, and their general attitude towards believing in propaganda??
To her, government wants to kill her and wipe away her "bright" future.
I strongly believe the she has run away and gone offline.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by kemii9492: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by AmTruth: 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
But the governor also mentioned that she has been unreachable, which I am convinced that having known her house address means they also tried reaching there.

God bless Nigeria!!!
ignis:
It is unfortunate we have lots of ignorant comments on this thread, accusing and insulting the woman for absconding or running away.
For the avoidance of doubt, let me explain how it works, firstly, sample is collected from suspected patient and sent to lab for confirmation. The patient is released to go pending the outcome of the result.
If the result comes out positive, the patient will be contacted and duly quarantined.
From the twitter post of the governor, they already have the patient's information including her residential address. What happened to visiting the address ?
Her number could innocently not be reachable as a result of some certain unavoidable factors.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Bahdsypha(m): 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

so you think the state government won't visit her home address before declaring her wanted

you're incredibly dumb!!!!!
How can you even write something like this in a public forum
you're a dissapointment to everyone that identifies as your friend, family or enemy

i can't imagine how you think...you just think they'd say "if you have any information regarding her you should tell us" without asking about her?
Maybe your brain is observing social distancing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by ignis: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
AmTruth:
But the governor also mentioned that she has been unreachable, which I am convinced that having known her house address means they also tried reaching there.

God bless Nigeria!!!

I don't think so...
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 30, 2020
Organicist95:

Where is the father of ur children??

Good question. And the account is a new account so you know it was opened just to scam people.

Now I don't bother giving anything anymore because you don't know the genuine ones from the scammers. Pathetic undecided
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by mybbcnews: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Littlefingerjp: 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
etokhana:
This was declared by the Governor, Godwin Obaseki.

https://twitter.com/GovernorObaseki/status/1255869291502731274?s=19
this is what we call transparency in this case...For the first time, 1 state government has been open and direct about their dealings with this coronavirus unlike 1 man in Lagos that loves press briefing
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by soojar(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

You think they wouldn't have gone to her house address and even ask from people around there of her whereabout before a whole governor will declare somebody wanted?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Sinerman: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
promise to keep her in the same isolation center you kept our late president Aba Kyari

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by SavageMaster: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

I agree with you. If they have an isolation centre, they could have kept her there pending the outcome of the test done.

It's unfair putting out her name in the public domain
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Farki: 4:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Corona Amaka cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Farki: 4:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
chrischukszy01:
Abeg dey should leave her alone, is she d only that ran away?

Ah are you related? She should go and get treatment before we hear stories that touches the heart.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by JaruJaru890: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
ManMountain:
Ibos people

She don run to her village!! That is what they do
she should have run to your village abi.
Home is all that matters.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by kemii4988: 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1162484[/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by onadana: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
overseer1:
The Deplorable Situations at some of the Isolation Centres other than Lagos is causing Stigmatisation. It has become a death trap than medical centre that they are supposed to be because of the state government of those states. They thought they can deceive people but people are wiser. It better to treat oneself in such states than to allow them to dump and forget you somewhere

Stop saying what you don't know all in the name of commenting.Sharap there!!How many centres in all the states have you visited?Is it about comfort or to get well.In Europe and America with all the comfort they are dying like flies.
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
This is an act of terrorism

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
akinjojo1234:

Good question. And the account is a new account so you know it was opened just to scam people.

Now I don't bother giving anything anymore because you don't know the genuine ones from the scammers. Pathetic undecided

Honestly...this is getting real bad. My pain is they are blocking the chance of those that are really in need
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by kemii3387: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 1054995[/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by kemii3387: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by dchem(m): 5:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
ignis:

Madam I too know, how did you know her house have not been checked before declaring her wanted. Or has all the cases been openly declared like this by the governor?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Vyolet:
I hope they find her.
She may be on her way to Madagascar for herbal treatment.
Hian, Madagascar ke, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by kemii1431: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
[color=#] 2919331[/color]
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by AngelicBeing: 5:07pm On Apr 30, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
Why are infected people running.. Is there something they are not telling us...??

If she is found, please 10 stroke of cane won't kill her.

Thank you
Here's the cane tongue

Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Bigman02(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
etokhana:

Omo she no dey dere again... She dun comot from that state se
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Zuriel100(m): 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
etokhana:

If Queen Elizabeth, Boris Johnson, Govs. etc had it and survived, then its not death sentence, let em stop running and stop the spread
Re: Coronavirus: Amaka Okoro Wanted In Edo By Governor Obaseki by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Vyolet:
I hope they find her. She may be on her way to Madagascar for herbal treatment.
Who is going to administer the herbal treatment? King Julian, Skipper or Gloria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

In Which Hospital Can I Check For GENOTYPE Of Unborn Child Here In Nigeria. / Man Dies Hours Before His Flight To The UK For His Masters Programme / Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In Abuja Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.