Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (4434 Views)

David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by HeadShot: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:
grin

That's the problem with low-brained Nigerians, taking everything literally.

Trump said that because Nigeria is governed by someone he'd earlier referred to as lifeless, and by extension all Nigerians irrespective of tribe, political affiliation or religion.

Anyway, I trust that if this thread goes anywhere, denizens of Aba would bring out corresponding pictures for whatever region you're from.
Truth be told, Aba use style dirty sha. Lol.

Any state that has been producing thieves as governors since 99 till date ought to be dirty...

The thief called Ochendo and his son should be rotting away in prison only if Nigeria was a sane country
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by SpaceTour: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
okpalaAnambra is finally here, viewing in tears. Nobody go tell you to be of good behaviour, na you go conduct yourself cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by DaniDani(m): 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
sarrki:
Ikpeazu is a disaster

You are far worse than disaster. You, buhari, and your fellow zombies are far worse than corona virus and Ebola combined.

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
sarrki:
Ikpeazu is a disaster

I am from Abia but to be sincere with you, I find it hard to tell people out there that I am from Abia state

3 Likes

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 4:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

I think in the case of Abia state, it's own shithole is another level. See Aba
what I see there is erosion and bad drainage system..
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

You are a despicable liar. So is this erosion? Maybe you need a dictionary to know the meaning of erosion. Is this condition of roads in Aba caused by erosion?

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:48pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Any state that has been producing thieves as governors since 99 till date ought to be dirty...

The thief called Ochendo and his son should be rotting away in prison only if Nigeria was a sane country

By the bolded, do you mean T A Orji? Na execute dem suppose execute dat one na.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

You are a despicable liar. So is this erosion? Maybe you need a dictionary to know the meaning of erosion. Is this condition of roads in Aba caused by erosion?

Guy easy na. Person dey chow.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

You are embarrassing yourself. This has nothing to do with yorubas. Abia state is a national disgrace

shut that mouth there!

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ogenyi1: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

Which one is one road? These are different locations in Aba. It is a pity we don't have government in Abia state

I just wonder
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Ekemeze: 5:21pm On Apr 30, 2020

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
DanseMacabre:

You're a patriot sir. grin

Thank you

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Kobojunkie: 6:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Um... are you trying to suggest those as excuses for the appalling state of the roads in Abia State still? Erosion and bad drainage system where the same excuses sold for the appalling state of roads and infrastructure in that state over 25 years ago. Why anyone in his right mind would consider that a rational excuse 25 years later is befuddling? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by oloripelebe2: 6:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Cursed muddy erosion ravaged region

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by sosospence(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
No,it is because of the all the states in Nigeria.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Psalmy2cute(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
ABlAstate:

is this the picture you showed me previously.. sad I dont exchange words with children with zero manners.. what happens in ibo land Is none of my business
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Peroh426: 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
is Aba the only place in Abia? it's quite true that some parts of Aba is dirty but we shouldn't use it to generalize the whole Abia state after all this is applicable to almost the whole state in Nigeria
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Kobojunkie: 7:41pm On Apr 30, 2020
Peroh426:
is Aba the only place in Abia? it's quite true that some parts of Aba is dirty but we shouldn't use it to generalize the whole Abia state after all this is applicable to almost the whole state in Nigeria
If the capital city where the vast majority of Abia's population can be found is in this state, one only wonders what the rest of the state looks like.

Anyone have pictures of the federal roads. Hope the Aba-Owerri road is in better shape undecided
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by HeadShot: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

If the capital city where the vast majority of Abia's population can be found is in this state, one only wonders what the rest of the state looks like.

Anyone have pictures of the federal roads. Hope the Aba-Owerri road is in better shape undecided

Umuahia is capital
And it's far better than Aba the commercial hub of the state
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Kobojunkie: 8:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
HeadShot:

Umuahia is capital
And it's far better than Aba the commercial hub of the state
Thanks for the correction.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by nisai: 8:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
grin
grin grin u don do iftar abi?
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Thanks for the correction.

Don't be deceived. Aba is the major town in Abia state, Umuahia is more or less a village or something. Aba is the major area in Abia state

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Yenefer(f): 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
nisai:
grin grin u don do iftar abi?
just finished it. My brother is leading the prayers I never knew he memories the Qur'an like this

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by nisai: 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
just finished it. My brother is leading the prayers I never knew he memories the Qur'an like this
OK. He must be good with recitation. I wish u can listen to mine too.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Yenefer(f): 8:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
nisai:
OK. He must be good with recitation. I wish u can listen to mine too.
Oh I wish that too

1 Like

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by MetaPhysical: 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Abia, the world champion for filthy environment.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by nisai: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
Oh I wish that too
Seems u are Hausa, right? Do u understand yoruba?
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Yenefer(f): 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
nisai:
Seems u are Hausa, right? Do u understand yoruba?
no

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: I Will Go To Court To Reclaim My Stolen Mandate Says Ize Iyamu / Buhari Is The Biggest Threat To Nigeria’s Democracy- Washington Post / Port Operations: Osinbajo inaugurates Efficiency, Accountability Manual

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.