Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) (4431 Views)

David Hundeyin Roasts Nairaland User (pics ) / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) / Donald Trump Called President Buhari 'sir' - Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by nisai: 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
MetaPhysical:
Abia, the world champion for filthy environment.
grin grin grin
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by nisai: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2020
Yenefer:
no
Ok. Prepare well for tomorrow and remember to send my portion of sahur. wink
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by mikeyung71(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
I’m perceiving the bad odour from here in Lagos State
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by 9japride(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
So you guys have finally carried your bigotry and hate to Facebook? The hate is real. Tomorrow someone will tell be to trust you guys saying we are one Nigeria. Not possible, a hater is an evil person.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Bimpe29: 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
God's Own State indeed...
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by yyba: 1:14am On May 01, 2020
nisai:
Ok. Prepare well for tomorrow and remember to send my portion of sahur. wink
how those this thread relates to fasting ? sahur ko tahajut ni

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by SpaceTour: 7:25am On May 01, 2020
cheesy

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 5:52pm On May 01, 2020
Bimpe29:
God's Own State indeed...

Unfortunately our leaders failed us
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 5:53pm On May 01, 2020
SpaceTour:
okpalaAnambra is finally here, viewing in tears. Nobody go tell you to be of good behaviour, na you go conduct yourself cheesy

okpalaAnambra is my cousin, we are both from Abia state
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 5:55pm On May 01, 2020
HeadShot:

Any state that has been producing thieves as governors since 99 till date ought to be dirty...

The thief called Ochendo and his son should be rotting away in prison only if Nigeria was a sane country

Condition of Abia state requires federal government to come to our aid. Abia state situation has gone beyond what the state government can handle. The state is now a national disgrace and embarrassment to Nigeria
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by OkpaIaAnambra: 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
ABlAstate:

[s]okpalaAnambra is my cousin, we are both from Abia state [/s]
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by Susu888(m): 7:04pm On May 01, 2020
Without a doubt potus saw pictures of that side nd hence his assumption that the whole of naija is a shithole grin

However in our defense: we have free kerosene grin something not even the U.S can boast of having.

Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by GreenDestiny2: 7:09pm On May 01, 2020
kettykings:
why are you people fixated on 1 road out of about 5000 roads , SMH Africans are really incurable

Why are u fixated on buildings with brown roofs in Ibadan out of all over 1 million houses?
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by GreenDestiny2: 7:17pm On May 01, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

this is somewhere in lagos.. Nigeria is a shithole.. theres no state in this country you wont find a place like this in this country

These are your brothers who came to Lagos by fire by force and are living on lagoon water. We will soon buldoze that place with any living thing there.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by MarrisManah(m): 7:22pm On May 01, 2020
Did Trump call Nigeria shithole..? Mumu people claiming over sabi.
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by ABlAstate: 2:40pm On May 02, 2020
MarrisManah:
Did Trump call Nigeria shithole..? Mumu people claiming over sabi.

I think Trump saw some pictures of Aba before making that pronouncement
Re: "Is Abia State The Reason Trump Called Nigeria A Shithole"- Facebook User(PICS) by EmekaA125(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2023
Remaboy:

This Osu slave is carrying her pain about. I-pig, don't forget that you are still slaves of the Igalas grin
Slave of minority Igala??
Oh, Igala that's not up to Awka South LGA in population??
U dey craze. In fact, you need urgent medical attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Protected President In Africa 2020 / Nigeria Purchased New Sophisticated Drone From China / BREAKING!!! ESN Finally Arrests 'unknown Hoodlums In Imo State..video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.