Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum (32159 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Flier: 10:40am On May 01, 2020
oluwatunde1984:
Plain truth or naked truth
You are right some states are inflating number of cases to get federal and UN funding but at the same time I must tell you that Hausa people don’t really care about the disease as long as they are allowed to go to mosque
All they want is the lockdown to be lifted so they can go to mosque

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by holsconcept(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2020
The governors in collaboration with NCDC

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by QwarkdFerengi(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2020
They are now confessing. We are waiting patiently as the drama unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Xisnin(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2020
Okay.
Unfortunately, some of you elders will not be around to see the
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Clothingonline9(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2020
Nigerians can do anything for a valid Epidemic

Order pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3k
“Jeans 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
-Tm Lewin & Charles Tyrwhitt
!Hand chain 2k
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
.Cufflinks 1k
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by mattfeuter(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2020
delugajackson:
This is common knowledge. Politicians will always use crisis as an avenue to loot, under different guise and forms.

You will be surprised at the staggering amount they will claim was espended on this pandemic. Even the so called relief palliatives are not visible, but only audible to the ears.

Everyday, I'm accosted with people asking for help. I try in my capacity to render help. I was moved to tears when I saw a grown up man begging with 4 children on the road. God have mercy. Even NairaLand has turned to Beggarland of recent. With different monickers littering their account numbers all over the place, begging for alms from one thread to another. And yet, you wonder where all the donations trumpeted by the government have been used for. It's very disappointing, where we are as a nation.

Spot on! And I knew it was going to come to this. I was having a discussion with someone earlier when the confirmed cases kept increasing, it is a pattern and one that has proven very successful so far. . .

The more cases gets confirmed , the higher the panic level which in turn means more money donated and we all know the money will definitely be shared among themselves.

With all the money donated, The FG still cannot afford to donate free masks to all Nigerians. We are still about 5000 years behind.

3 Likes

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by xynerise: 10:43am On May 01, 2020
Nigerian politicians and most Nigerians are no longer humans. They are demons

2 Likes

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Xisnin(m): 10:43am On May 01, 2020
Okay
Unfortunately, some of you elders will not be around to see the results of the "politics"
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 10:44am On May 01, 2020
Oh, Nigeria!
A country!

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by UltimateSpice: 10:45am On May 01, 2020
It is clear that indeed some states are playing politics with the virus.

It is unfortunate.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Remaboy(m): 10:45am On May 01, 2020
Below is a photo of Millen.niumlady begging for my money. She then insulted me. She is a notorious beggar.
She insults people and ridicules beggars, then proceeds to beg in secret. This is a now-deleted thread.
Please guys, let's spread the word. She has a rabid mouth

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by MedicH: 10:46am On May 01, 2020
Other nations say its politicizing. Here we think it's play politics hence everything is a joke to us.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by mrskillz: 10:47am On May 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/some-states-playing-politics-with-covid-19-to-get-fg-funds-foreign-donors-northern-elders/

What have they done as a body to assist the needy during this trying time?
That’s what they should be bothered about na
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by kunletexs: 10:47am On May 01, 2020
That fact is true. If you look at the rate we are hearing they are releasing people who are negative and supposed infected people, it high.

Motivation : the more numbers called on covid -19, the more grants we get.

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Lipscomb(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2020
We knew that already.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by gosmoney(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2020
Dat is very truth including lagos state

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Mizwisdom(f): 10:50am On May 01, 2020
I knew it!
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by senatordave1(m): 10:50am On May 01, 2020
This is very true.actual cases are less than 100.after what cross river health commissioner said,I started having doubts
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Okoronkwow(m): 10:51am On May 01, 2020
Like Ebonyi State Government. Hahahaha why the workers are suffering to feed once a day and the man is busy packing money for personal reasons.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by vertueptime: 10:51am On May 01, 2020
Look beyond the messenger, see the message and criticise it for what it is

DanseMacabre:
The most docile, hypocritical, inactive and uninfluential pressure group in Nigeria.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by xpool(m): 10:55am On May 01, 2020
delugajackson:
This is common knowledge. Politicians will always use crisis as an avenue to loot, under different guise and forms.

You will be surprised at the staggering amount they will claim was espended on this pandemic. Even the so called relief palliatives are not visible, but only audible to the ears.

Everyday, I'm accosted with people asking for help. I try in my capacity to render help. I was moved to tears when I saw a grown up man begging with 4 children on the road. God have mercy. Even NairaLand has turned to Beggarland of recent. With different monickers littering their account numbers all over the place, begging for alms from one thread to another. And yet, you wonder where all the donations trumpeted by the government have been used for. It's very disappointing, where we are as a nation.
Northern elders forum are the ones playing the politics by outing something into nothing!
Anybody can say anything!
If they have evidence let them name just one state or governor, then we will take them serious.

LILLY LIVERED ELDERS TALKING LIKE KIDS.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by gosmoney(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

They will never criticize the present government of Buhari and advice him to be more accommodating in he's government.
dose buari himsef knws what is happening in d country (world)?
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by faithfull18(f): 10:57am On May 01, 2020
True, there was a country.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by kunletexs: 10:57am On May 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:
I have lost count the number of times I have been to market to restock my food. Thank God.

People dey suffer o.

When will FG use BVN to pay me palliatives ?
Oga, if you wait for this useless government, maybe to wait for Jesus second coming is better fa.

Shey when they want to start opening the economy, Nah. No more palliative.

Just wait to hear 50 billion has been spent on the corona virus pandemic. Chai, Nigeria jagajaga, poor man dey suffer suffer.....

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Mbataku96(m): 10:58am On May 01, 2020
Okay I agree with you guys on this one, states like imo, ebonyi and eungu are faken it with the virus
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by PNomsule: 10:59am On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The money given to Lagos is nothing compared to what Lagos state government has lost in tax revenue as a result of the lock down imposed by the federal government.

The point is infact that with taxes in revenue, it is largely accountable relatively compared to disaster relief fund. They would do anything to fuel the compromised figures and I dare say Lagos inclusive.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Scawraw: 10:59am On May 01, 2020
Too unfortunate if it's investigated and found to be true.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by samictelecoms12(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2020
Na only God can save us oo
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2020
but there is truth in it, casualties from the ripple effects of the lockdown, like hunger, depression, crime are not being reported.

the economic damage to states particularly the commercial ones is not reported.

everyday IRS just convid stats 35, 36,37 they keeping playing figures, it becomes obvious that's there a motive to report only covid news and ignore other events in the country too bad.

The palliatives given to these states , who got them? Are they sustainable?

Can you eat noodles for 30days ?

Food for thought.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by simplyOJ(m): 11:02am On May 01, 2020
Evil Politicians angry You guys still want to line your pockets with this one too I just wonder where they take all these monies to.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by gbakejia: 11:04am On May 01, 2020
Every nigerian should start making money at home, use tamofe.com to advertise for free, post free advert, sell for free[b][/b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Rapmoney(m): 11:05am On May 01, 2020
EdoPrince93:
Lagos and Kano state comes to mind...shameless governors trying to cause panic just to receive funds for looting....Criminal elements in public offices pretending to be leaders of their respective states...
All this evil leaders of our nation wont find peace until they change their ways for good....

Where's that psychophantic dead vulture griller with his tainted meat... undecided
Useless the "We at vulturebbqgrills "...

You won't see him. He's hiding his shameless face somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Nobody Safe In Nigeria – Lamido Says After Meeting Obasanjo / GEJ Tackles Obasanjo: ‘Your Utterances Ridiculing Nigeria, Scaring Investors’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.