Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum (32160 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Stop Playing Politics With Olakunrin’s Death- Presidency To Obasanjo, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Scawraw: 11:08am On May 01, 2020
simplyOJ:
Evil Politicians angry You guys still want to line your pockets with this one too I just wonder where they take all these monies to.
I tire ooooh.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by EdoPrince93(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2020
Rapmoney:

You won't see him. He's hiding his shameless face somewhere.

As expected from a two face double standard zombie .....hypocrisy at its peak...
A perfect example of him hiding his head right now at pic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by skpicks(m): 11:12am On May 01, 2020
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by ScotMisile: 11:13am On May 01, 2020
GANDOLLAR!!!!! comes to mind.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Okenjom(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2020
That's a norm. I cannot be taken aback with normal norms. Useless set of dirty minded idiots masquerading themselves as leaders.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Daddysidhan: 11:27am On May 01, 2020
Why is it that cheaters are always afraid of been cheated imagine the Hausa Fulani that has been scamming every tribes in this country politically, economically etc are playing victim, Even the boko haram insurgency is an avenue to allocate more resources to the north. God will surely judge this hypocrites
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Banky16(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2020
Lagos number 1
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by damoceile: 11:37am On May 01, 2020
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by 9japride(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2020
gosmoney:
dose buari himsef knws what is happening in d country (world)?
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't think so. He's advisers are all evil.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Davisk11(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2020
you see what I have been saying...see all this politicians will die untimely death I swear....see the shit they have been doing with us. shopona kill them and their households
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Tunde835(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2020
Iamgrey5:
The money given to Lagos is nothing compared to what Lagos state government has lost in tax revenue as a result of the lock down imposed by the federal government.

Lagos has more population nd cases so dey deserve it wen I came out today my street was like a ghost town nd lagos wit d high number of cases had 0 palliatives from fg
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Angelfrost(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2020
ignis:
Nigerian politicians will always take advantage of every little opportunity. This is just like stealing in a funeral.
We need to get it right for once, especially in this period of COVID-19.

Nothing will change... Covid-19 or not, these people are more hard hearted than Pharaoh!!!
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Franking: 11:51am On May 01, 2020
How about he North stop breeding like rabbits.

I bet that will help a lot.

I expect them to tell Buhari about managing what's at hand.
Na me them dey tell?

Who I be?
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by bizhop01: 11:55am On May 01, 2020
Northern elders the brain box of Nigeria destruction, they are monsters in politics.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Frankology: 11:55am On May 01, 2020
It not some state, the entire country is playing politics with it all along
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by BlackFlamefromP: 11:57am On May 01, 2020
Mention the name of the states and provide some evidence to back up your claims or forever keep quiet!

We are too fond of making unproven allegations in this part of the world.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by MrArt(m): 11:58am On May 01, 2020
NCDC is now a NATIONAL BIG FISH, soon they will remove Chikwe Ihekweazu, director-general of the NCDC based on cooked allegations and replace him with a northerner. The NUTS only for North[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2020
High time for every states of the federation to build high wall electric fence... Every region on his tent
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by oyeb15: 12:06pm On May 01, 2020
eyes go clear soon. even NCDC chairman is a fraud.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by vivalavida(m): 12:23pm On May 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:
I have lost count the number of times I have been to market to restock my food. Thank God.

People dey suffer o.

When will FG use BVN to pay me palliatives ?

U dey chop well well be that

Food I bought since march still dey my house
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by lagdmark(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
ScotMisile:
GANDOLLAR!!!!! comes to mind.
We they claim that a man like Ganduje is the best performing governor in the North, you see it's all
Cheap propaganda.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by olushina559(m): 12:29pm On May 01, 2020
Teletele n ko
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by yellowgarri2(m): 12:30pm On May 01, 2020
RonaldoVido:
I have lost count the number of times I have been to market to restock my food. Thank God.

People dey suffer o.

When will FG use BVN to pay me palliatives ?
send me 1k bro make I take buy garri
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by OJEEMAH(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2020
Gbam!
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Harrisonwo(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2020
delugajackson:
This is common knowledge. Politicians will always use crisis as an avenue to loot, under different guise and forms.

You will be surprised at the staggering amount they will claim was espended on this pandemic. Even the so called relief palliatives are not visible, but only audible to the ears.

Everyday, I'm accosted with people asking for help. I try in my capacity to render help. I was moved to tears when I saw a grown up man begging with 4 children on the road. God have mercy. Even NairaLand has turned to Beggarland of recent. With different monickers littering their account numbers all over the place, begging for alms from one thread to another. And yet, you wonder where all the donations trumpeted by the government have been used for. It's very disappointing, where we are as a nation.

they type of leaders we have is the representation of the type of people we are. come 2023, we will still vote between APC/PDP and the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by notttty(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2020
Kogi state governor might be clueless and stubborn but I respect him for this act of non sharing from covid 19 so far, God bless nigeria
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by Emmasnoop(m): 1:00pm On May 01, 2020
DELTA STATE NUMBER 1
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by libertrust: 1:19pm On May 01, 2020
IT SO UNFORTUNATE DAT ONE FOUND HIMSELF IN UNFORTUNATE COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA WHERE ELECTED LEADERS ARE JUST SELF-CENTERED.
Re: Some States Playing Politics With COVID-19 To Get Money - Northern Elders Forum by izubext007: 2:01pm On May 01, 2020
what do u expect region that does not value human lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Atiku Knocks Buhari Over Police Siege On Wike / Ex-governor Lamido's Supporters Scale Airport Fence To Welcome Him (PHOTOS) / US, EU, UK Observers Allege Interference, Intimidation In Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.