Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men (444 Views)

Older Men Are Sweeter! Lady Reveals Why Women Prefer Older Men / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men by anihchinma(f): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
9-Reasons Why-Ladies Prefer Older-Men

Presently, I need to spill a mystery. I've always being attracted to older men (not in an extremely frightening methodology however). I really like my teachers back in my school days. Also, after I state "older men," I mean men who are 10–15 years older than I'm and not the "old" resigned kind.

I am always attracted to them, maybe it's their development or the methodology they downright their conclusions on irksome points and challenge Maine intellectually, or it's simply the methodology they convey, or even it's because of they're as of now self-continuing.

A few people disclose to Maine that I'll essentially be looking for a dad figure, anyway i'm most certainly not. There are huge amounts of fine reasons why a few women like me like more seasoned men, and that I am wanting to list various them here.

9 Reasons Why Ladies Prefer Older Men:

1. They are progressively experienced and refined.

2. They are all the more monetarily steady.

3. They are better at satisfying ladies.

4. They are searching for progressively genuine connections.

5. They have an increasingly refined taste.

6. They are extraordinary cooks.

7. They carry on with a more beneficial way of life.

8. They don't go out and party as regularly as more youthful men.

9. Mental and natural reasons

Why Women Find Older Men More Desirable:

1. Increasingly Experienced and Cultured

Men square measure like wine: they get with age. Their encounters throughout everyday life, at work, and in past connections have shown them a great deal of life exercises to improve their circumstance than previously. They are increasingly adult and comprehend that things don't generally happen the manner in which they need them to thus they are all the more understanding and patient with their partners.

They capture what they need and that they settle on it. They are horribly guaranteed then they convey themselves o.k., particularly in broad daylight. They are commonly respectful. They have been to a few places previously thus they know a great deal of things about different societies.

Read more: https://starryfeed.com/9-reasons-why-ladies-prefer-older-men/

Re: 9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: 9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men by Bennysam: 7:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
You are very correct
Re: 9-reasons Why-ladies Prefer Older-men by Grandamante: 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Good one.

But how can you want a man who is older, wiser, richer, more experienced, better, and every other "er" more than you, and u still want to be equal in the relationship. Nawaoo! Ladies get mind ooh.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Who Earns N240k Demands His N355k Earning Girlfriend Quit Her Job / What Will You Do In This Situation??18+ Only / Recent Survey Shows Uneducated Women Are Living Hapily Than Educated Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.