Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,657 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys (36234 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Prefer bad Guys? / Why Ladies Prefer To Date 'Bad Boys' Rather Than 'Good Boys' - Nigerian Lady / Men Are The Reasons Ladies Don't Marry On Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 06, 2020
It’s no news that women are more likely to be attracted to bad guys rather than the seemingly good ones. By bad guy here, we mean headstrong, stubborn, rule defying rebel who would rather act the opposite than the norm expected.

So what is it about bad boys that women can’t seem to get there eyes and hands off? Is it the looks, drama or they simply like their hearts being broken?
Let’s check these seven reasons out.

1. Confidence
Bad guys often exude great confidence in everything they do and you know what they say, confidence is very sexy! Women are very attracted to guys who carry themselves in such a manner that displays high self esteem and feel good. That demeanor often makes them appear more handsome and sexually appealing, therefore giving them more attention and making them more attractive to the ladies.

2. Adventure And Excitement
They say good guys are boring and predictable, so they go for the adrenaline rush which gives them the little tipsy feeling. Some ladies often feel that being in a relationship with an unpredictable, arrogant, and egotistical person puts them on an emotional whirlwind filled with highs and lows that can be both exciting and disheartening at same time. The unpredictability, coupled with the emotional swings creates the excitement that leaves them running back to the bad guys.

3. They Feel They Can Change Him
Not sure if it’s a natural urge to fix things or just experiments but women sometimes date bad guys believing that they can somehow change him to become what they want. They intentionally fall for these bad guys feeling they can change his rebellious and renegade ways, they are often under the impression that they can fix his bad tendencies and turn him into that caring, considerate and emotional person they want. Most of the time, it ends in tears and heart break.

4. Biology
It has been proven scientifically that the way women are wired makes them desire the bad boys. An ovulating lady with a biological inner desire to procreate interestingly perceives men who are good looking and stubborn as more appealing and suitable mates. They believe that the quintessential characteristics of a bad boy which includes adventure and alpha male attitude makes them a better provider and a suitable father Candidate.

5. Sexual Know How
Bad boys often attract a lot of ladies around them which in turn makes them more attractive to more ladies. Some of these ladies feel that for these ladies to flock around him, he must be doing something right. The belief is hinged on the fact that having been with more ladies, he is sure to know his way around a woman’s body in bed. This makes them even more sexually appealing and a right mate choice.

6. Low Self Esteem
Many women pursue bad boys because they feel they are not deserving of the good guys. They think they don’t deserve a loving and committed relationship were they are cared for and respected, so they go for the guys who will treat them poorly and distastefully. The Low self esteem convinces them to think and feel like the good boys are too good for them, they need a bad boy to compliment their bad.

7. They Don’t Want Commitment
Some ladies date bad boys because they are afraid of the commitment that comes with dating a good boy. They don’t want a long term relationship, just a flirty short fling and the bad boys give them just that. Good boys will always want emotional and committed long lasting bond and interestingly not all ladies want that, especially at certain phase of their life. So they go for guys who can afford the fling.

Source: https://flipmemes.com/2020/10/24/7-reasons-ladies-prefer-bad-boys/

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Acjohn(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2020
Boils down to expecting the kind of sex they can't get from their sedentary workaholic husband.

So their husband work hard to treat them like egg and one useless agbero with casava comes to eat the egg.

Advice to men is that while you work hard for your pocket, dont forget to work hard to keep the fire of the bed aflame

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nanaborga(m): 7:50am On Dec 06, 2020
Real matterz

In as much ladies are attracted to bad boys , bad boys spouses also cheat on them with the said good guys too , the thing be say no one has been able to understand the female specie , I’ve lived in both worlds as the good guy and the bad guy so I know what I’m saying , ladies cheat with whoever they want to cheat with nor be by bad or good guy . Don’t you even know the bad girls are naturally attracted to the good and responsible guys

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by paulolee(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2020
bad gees calls d shots, always in charge n most especially girls belive bad gees have ambition n a higher chance of making cash than the good ones maybe bad gees ar despirate n understand the real meaning and need to hustle
and lastly the sex factor, girls love bad guys on bed bcoz they are handle them better than the saints..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by slawormiir: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Bros op must be a real niggarr...
You see what I keep telling my niggarrrrs to be hard and real....ladies are attracted to bad boys anyday anytime twice on Sunday

I live my life on the fast lane.....got police chasing me, drinking alcohol, smoking some weed, banging enough pussy
And I must tell you alot of girls love me for that

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by kezienaira: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
THINKING OF HOW TO BE A BAD GUY NOW

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Emotionless1300: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2020
Being Normal Is Boring

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by JovialJune(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
Lol bad boys are fvck boys, only damaged low esteem girls will go for them cos they literally have nothing to offer except to flaunt money, they use money to lure naive girls who will stay regardless of how terrible the sex is,

But you see the nice responsible looking guys that exudes confidence, and all other sweet manliness that will blow your mind, e.g those guys that uses medicated glasses, their looks are so deceiving cos of their glasses you'd think they don't know and can't do anything, they are the best for a sweet long lasting relationship and marriage, only smart ladies know this.

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by FuckEveryday: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
angry angry angry angry angry

How many times will this topic make front page undecided

Make Una give us topics on how to make money, working guys too suppose drop updates wey go make front page! Abi Lalasticlala this country Neva tire you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by paulolee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
our capone is here to relate with d topic....I hail boss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by EyezofGod120: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2020
grin bad boi can beat the hell out of u o

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by excomarow(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
J

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Nonsense. Where did you get the gist that ladies crave for bad boys? And what is your definition of bad boy?

I have seen a lot of good guys mole the hell out of ladies. Ladies simply crave for who have time for them. Unfortunately giving all your times for ladies will always make you broke.

When the good guys make all the money, don't come complaining they are taking your woman.

Women is all about money.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by TransAtlanticEx(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
undecided
Nonsense trash,ladies aren't attracted to bad boys,rather value.
And by ladies I mean women who've got direction in life,not some brain dead,excited,underfunded,wretched,stinking fresher in campus.
Nobody with value will love you because you sag your Jean's or do some stupid stuff or keep dreads forming rap artist.
If you doubt me,go to a polo club or all these recreational hangouts where leading women hangout and sag your jean or keep dreads and talk like a rascal and see if anyone takes you seriously.That bad boy trash will only get you one hungry pussy somewhere in a dark,shabby selfcon or worse still a university hostel that can easily pass for a penitentiary.
All those women you see at the back of chauffeur driven landcruisers at 5pm after work won't even talk to you or look at you twice with any of these nonsense characters.
Women adore and respect working men,be wise wink

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by money121(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ok
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Karlifate: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
cheesy grin

LMAO!

33 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by temmypotter(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
I don't think the science is definitive, what's the definition of a bad or good boy? Maybe you mean alpha males vs simps or something.. cause well.. you don't need to be the stereotypical bad guy "hard guy hard guy" .. who sags and all that shit..

A proper gentleman with no iota of simping, brilliant, great confidence, pursuing goals and getting money, Killing it in armani suits and travelling the world.... Even if he's some bookworm or a nerd.. will still get the babes.

Even back in school, babes liked to flock around the bookworms. Just making a case here.. ladies want one thing today and another tomorrow.. a confusing lot... but as long as you are an alpha male.. it doesn't matter if you are a "good guy" or "bad guy".. you'll always get em ladies!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by ElRapido: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
Crap. Na ladies matter una put for head like this. If you like be bad, if you be good na you know. Olamide have warned you guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by thaoriginator: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2020
angry

I rather be your N.I.G.G.A, so we can get drunk and smoke weed all day... Don't matter if you're lonely baby, you need a THUG in your LIFE, cos these BUSTERS ain't loving you right. cry
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Dannyxy(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
I have grown to see this as a very shallow, childish talk..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Kolisky(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by blinking001(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
In summary. They all belong to the street.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Analyst7: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
The main thing I see girls like bout them is they mostly fun and not boring, girls like that rush

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Officialhorlah(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
You no lie Aswearundecided

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Interesting.
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by dyera(m): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Only ladies with bad karma prefer bad boys. Because it is their fate to suffer heart ache in a relationship, that's why they prefer bad boys.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by HitlerGaddafi: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
They tend to fall for bad looking guys for reasons I can't understand. Go to universities, the hottest girls hang with the bad/thug looking guys. The good or decent guys find it difficult to get a hot babe. They usually settle for less.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Naikkie(f): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Fabu... any scientific backing?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by Kaylet: 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
Noted
Bad Bois: let's see synonyms attached to bad Bois, then we would know it attributes well

Thenz we'll know what they stand to gain

Bad boy gets good girl.
Good girl gets bad boy.

So if pancakeey is still a good girl, then she will get a bad boy
Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by ecolime(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
paulolee:

our capone is here to relate with d topic....I hail boss
Don't believe everything you read online. That guy could be a shy bozo in real life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Ladies Prefer Bad Boys by netmillionaires(m): 7:16pm On Dec 06, 2020
It simply boils down to sex. Even the so-called meek church girls are human like you and I, who long for sex every now and then. The average nigerian girls like the good guys are too afraid to initiate sex so they run to the bad boys knowing that those ones will get under their skirt even on the first day of meeting each other. The good guys are too afraid to initiate sex that they end up postponing it for years.

It is the same with me while growing up. I had a girlfriend who end up sleeping with the bad boys in the area. She was always forming the good church girl. I was able to find out about her escapades because I have ears all over the place. I felt so bad and decided to give it to her one day. It was my first sex but I end up f*cling her for 4 hours straight (No exaggeration). After the sex, she told me that she could not believe that I can Bleep her like that. To her, I am just a boy boy pastor who will not give it to her.

Most naija girls are only waiting for the guys to make the move first.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / See What Popular Comedian Bovi Had To Say (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.