Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) (89414 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / Bus Loaded With Passengers Fell Into Gully Erosion In Imo State: Pictures / Enugu Intercepts More Vehicles With Passengers Violating Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by ozusteve: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please all animals coming from northern Nigeria must be quarantine now compulsorily for 14days before allowing them in any state.. Because I can sense human to animal transmission here!
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Iceberg3: 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Their masters. grin
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
North is the Problem of Nigeria

Remove the Northern region and Nigeria will be great sad

2 Likes

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
The hustle is real
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Sirchuka: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11451945_fbimg15882691277746688_jpege5586a035a55d78557db4b49603e01d3

This one looks like Boko haram member.

That's why Nigeria isn't going forward... We don't love one another... 1 Nigeria!!!
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by BEEFIE: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
they are brothers don't differentiate... they're sure of being siblings
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
It's actually farming period, most of them on a normal day go home for farming this month. Beside that, most Abokis in west and East lives on daily income, their savings foes to their family back home. So they are finding way home
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by BEEFIE: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
North is the Problem of Nigeria
Remove the Northern region and Nigeria will be great sad
north and east is the problem
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by yommygift15: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Animals hidden among animals, OP should take note pls
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
Look at them this is how they are spreading the virus all over Nigeria, if it is done by south east or south south or south west they may be shot or prosecuted, northerners are the single devastating problem Nigeria has since 1960..
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:
These people eh... Simple instructions they can't adhere to. That's why Kano is experiencing this pandemic so much now.
Their stubbornness will be their undoing.

Very stubborn like Rams
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Payroll1001(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
onlinetomola:
All wetin me I dey see here naa Animals ? Aboki naa human being ? angry
noted like wise too���
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by mordred44: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Like mr ibu use to say....no mata hw aboki go skul reach......ABOKI WIL ALWAYS B ABOKI
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
When people exhibit animal behavior in the midst of animals, you often can't tell who's an animal and who's a person.

I dare anyone to show me who's a person and who's an animal in that picture.

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by OLA4CHRIST1(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
It is well
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Kayharry(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Won ti ko Eran mero
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by XullySwt(f): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Wicked!! grin
clevvermind:
Aboki will always remain Aboki. With their face like primary 2 pupil's drawing.

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Anambralstson:

Don't Allow the idiot to fool you, he is from Osun state claiming Fulani man from Kano, he is deomelo, one of Tinubu media group members. They're placing their hopes on Tinubu /Ganduje for 2023 politics, the Arrewa moniker is to promote Ganduje and pitch Igbos against the north, all for 2023 political games.
APC is now covik one nine party, a wasted party LOL.

cc lzaa itooworwor

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Tookool:
Can they just leave people to go their various businesses, not everyone have food or money stored at home. Just look at the faces of those guys ... they'd rather die of the virus than die of hunger with their children
this is not about them only!! so we should endanger the life of others because of some few idiots??
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2020
onlinetomola:
All wetin me I dey see here naa Animals ? Aboki naa human being ? angry
You know you didnt choose whom you want your parents to be right??
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Tookool(m): 9:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sermwell:

this is not about them only!! so we should endanger the life of others because of some few idiots??
Samuel they need to survive ... imagine you were in their shoes. I know what it means to be hungry, you'd do anything to eat
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by honeyB2018: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
That is a practical example of how they have ruined the country.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by LZAA: 9:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
imhotep:

APC is now covik one nine party, a wasted party LOL.

cc lzaa itooworwor
Sai bullion van

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by OKorowanta: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
TodayNAlways:
Wonderful!!! So human beings have now turned to animals all cos of Corona? Just imagine segregating themselves to one side and the real animals to the other.

But on a serious note, why can't Nigerians adhere to simple instructions? We that have agreed to stay hungry in our individual houses, are we really stupid?

No,they are the real animals..
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
LZAA:

Sai bullion van
Sai kworropt APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Ennyola31(f): 9:31pm On Apr 30, 2020
Its alright
Won keran mero las las
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by tobijas001(m): 9:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
Stubborn people, no interstate movements simple as ABC but they won't listen #Animals
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 30, 2020
Alimajiri.
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by haykes(m): 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
what is the difference animal from different species I'm not surprised
Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 9:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
SeverusSnape:

So Arrewa wanted to surreptitiously enter my own Kaduna?... Thank goodness he was apprehended. grin
this people self. No matter how much arrewa try to defend them, they go just de misbehave.

Arrewa I don't know if cover up will be possible in this century sha.

1 Like

Re: Security Stops Vehicles With Passengers Hidden Among Animals In Kaduna (Photos) by tomzyELNINO: 9:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Chaiii grin

These Abokiis ehnn grin

Chaiii

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New BRT Seating Arrangement As Lagos Eases Lockdown On Monday (Video) / What Bourdillon, Ikoyi Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Pls Which Country Can I Travel To With ₦1.5 Million To Hustle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.