Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help (2950 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by AustinX(m): 8:23pm On Apr 30, 2020
Hello guys , ma girl have been behaving strange lately so I decided to buy another sim yesterday, I chatted her on whatsapp claiming to be someone who got her contacf from her last year.

So from there on we started chatting , at this point I was chatting to be Uchanna and she was following up accatdingly. I also asked her if she is in a relationship she said yes , so where is the lucky guy from she said she dont want to talk about it. But she spent hours chatting with the so called uchanna. Meanwhile when I chat her with my real contact she talks hours to reply, she always claim she is watching status.

Now I have succeeded in asking to out for dinner tomorrow and she has agreed. So said she is broke n I have agreed to give her son money.

Am feeling sad now cos I love this girl ans we have been dating for almost a year now, I have supported her in everywhere I cant believe she will do this to me.

Am thinking if I should use one of my friends but feeling ashamed cos they know us to be two love birds.

Pls guys an advice from you will go a long way.

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Johnson225(m): 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2020
She's obviously tired of you and the relationship.

Earn yourself a little respect by ending the relationship before she does so

8 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by SLAP44: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
She is looking for something you obviously lack.

Check yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Your girlfriend is a public property.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by ThatKING(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
AustinX:
Hello guys , ma girl have been behaving strange lately so I decided to buy another sim yesterday, I chatted her on whatsapp claiming to be someone who got her contacf from her last year.

So from there on we started chatting , at this point I was chatting to be Uchanna and she was following up accatdingly. I also asked her if she is in a relationship she said yes , so where is the lucky guy from she said she dont want to talk about it. But she spent hours chatting with the so called uchanna. Meanwhile when I chat her with my real contact she talks hours to reply, she always claim she is watching status.

Now I have succeeded in asking to out for dinner tomorrow and she has agreed. So said she is broke n I have agreed to give her son money.

Am feeling sad now cos I love this girl ans we have been dating for almost a year now, I have supported her in everywhere I cant believe she will do this to me.

Am thinking if I should use one of my friends but feeling ashamed cos they know us to be two love birds.

sanitize the pictures or every one on Nairaland will start toasting your girlfriend... Remove the pictures

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by igbarasdynasty: 8:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
show this story to a blind man begging on the street to give you suggestion..... it could be a miracle to him because he would see clearly that this girl DOES NOT LOVE YOU.......

Take heart Bro>>>>>>> Sensor the Number of your girlfriend on those screen shot images. you are causing more harm to her and yourself

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Bola146(f): 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2020
Please... let me laugh in Congo's style Kikikikikikikiki grin grin grin Congratulations...
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Brunicekid(m): 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
OP, you should have crop out the phone number of that girl from the chats screenshots.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by succri(m): 8:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
I just think whatever made you get another sim just to ask your girl for a date or whatever shows you may be a controlling BF or your gut told you she's cheating , that being said " you found what you looking for " .. grin grin
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
U cant just go to a graveyard and start digging everywhere and expect a box full of gold to come out from the ground....na skeleton u go see..and u don see am.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by gradeA(m): 8:44pm On Apr 30, 2020
And you couldn't blur her digits? No wonder she is tired of you as you clearly don't have respect for her or her privacy.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by chucks185: 8:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
you're on the way to kiddy way of doing things, you shouldn't go that extent to know if she's loyal to you, if she acts in ways that suggest she's leaving you, tell her she's drifting away from you, and give her time. if she still doesn't change within a period of time, i guess you'll have to her be. she is definatelly gona miss you. my take
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Liliantalks: 8:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
I feel u don’t spice up ur relationship enough , she’s bored , not like she doesn’t love u ,, this is a lady’s point of veiw , u know men r always emotional when topics like these r raised.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Ningen(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Her loyalty isn't in question yet.
After all, she didn't deny your existence.

This is just a date.
She's allowed to make new friends.
If you feel betrayed, you're the controlling type.

I understand why she wants someone new.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
AustinX:

Someone (you) asked her for dinner and she accepted, have your guys not act you out (be sincere), 'cause she's a girl. She could be playing the false account.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by gameboy727(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
AustinX:

I thought Jos is under lockdown?

Well, pertaining your dilemma, I think you should talk with your babe. Try to find out what's wrong with your relationship. How it can get better, or if it's irreconcilable to not be able to move forward, then a break, or a break up at worst.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
When you're in a relationship with someone who agrees to go on a dinner date with another man you're in a relationship by yourself
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Freelane33(m): 9:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Not her fault , she took after her mom , they don’t like stability in their family . Check her mom very well
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Lexusgs430: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
AustinX:

Give me her number, I would take her out......

What hotel is closest to her area?...... cheesy
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:24pm On Apr 30, 2020
man, you failed when just asking her for a date because she could now turn around and say she was only interested in the free food and gifts (as she told the dude she was in a r/ship)... what you should have said is propose to take her shopping bla bla bla and then that you guys will spend the weekend/night at your hotel (with lots of love and more gifts)... then when she agrees to Uchenna's proposal...call her (as your real self) and invite her for a date on that same weekend and listen to the excuse she is gonna give you, so that you will A) confirm that she was willing to fukc this stranger and B) that she is willing to lie and dismiss you to achieve her deceitful/unfaithful plans.

sadly, due to this covid-19 difficult times, many men would realize that, if they do the same thing, they will confirm that they are dating an undercover olosho!

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 10:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
man, you failed when just asking her for a date because she could now turn around and say she was only intereste for the free food (as she told the dude she was in a r/ship)... what you should have said is propose to take her shopping bla bla bla and then that you guys will spend the weekend/night at your hotel (with lots of love and more gifts)... then when she agrees to Uchenna's proposal...call her (as your real self) and invite her for a date on that same weekend and listen to the excuse she is gonna give you, so that you will A) confirm that she was willing to fukc this stranger and B) that she is willing to lie and dismiss you to achieve her deceitful/unfaithful plans.

sadly, due to this covid-19 difficult times, many men would realize that, if they do the same thing, they will confirm that they are dating an undercover olosho!

Let me ask this question cause it's beginning to dawn on me that basically all men behave the same way when in relationships.

Should a lady in a relationship not go for dates with another guy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by baralatie(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Let me ask this question cause it's beginning to dawn on me that basically all men behave the same way when in relationships.

Should a lady in a relationship not go for dates with another guy?

the important question is: why ANYONE in a r/ship should go on dates with people who want to date them?! isnt that a waste of time since you are already in a r/ship?... and if that other person wants to go on a date with them to be friendly and get to know them (like a colleague etc), then you the BF/GF of that said person should come along then...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the important question is: why ANYONE in a r/ship should go on dates with people who want to date them?! isnt that a waste of time since you are already in a r/ship?... and if that other person wants to go on a date with them to be friendly and get to know them (like a colleague etc), then you the BF/GF of that said person should come along then...

I believe the popular "don't let your boyfriend stop you from meeting your husband" comes to mind. Same applicable to the other sex. Because human beings are fickle and one in a relationship can fall to temptation, perhaps going on dates for the sake of one isn't as bad as it seems.

So, until a relationship is clearly defined to mean marriage as the end result, I want to accept that a relationship is fair game. My opinion.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by raphemmanuel(m): 11:43pm On Apr 30, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
man, you failed when just asking her for a date because she could now turn around and say she was only intereste for the free food (as she told the dude she was in a r/ship)... what you should have said is propose to take her shopping bla bla bla and then that you guys will spend the weekend/night at your hotel (with lots of love and more gifts)... then when she agrees to Uchenna's proposal...call her (as your real self) and invite her for a date on that same weekend and listen to the excuse she is gonna give you, so that you will A) confirm that she was willing to fukc this stranger and B) that she is willing to lie and dismiss you to achieve her deceitful/unfaithful plans.

Hey bro,
I love this ur idea. I will try it some day.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
I believe the popular "don't let your boyfriend stop you from meeting your husband" comes to mind. Same applicable to the other sex. Because human beings are fickle and one in a relationship can fall to temptation, perhaps going on dates for the sake of one isn't as bad as it seems.

So, until a relationship is clearly defined to mean marriage as the end result, I want to accept that a relationship is fair game. My opinion.

the above is the age old difference we have between us (men vs women)... most Nigerian men dont go into r/ship with marriage as "destination" while most Nigerian women do. men just go for the ride and are willing to accept whatever is on the menu ( so long as women act right), and if along the way, it is clear that the aim is marriage then so be it. most men dont have that perfect mind plan that most women have,

and as much as a man may not want to marry you (yet), that certainly doesnt mean you should already look for a way out (by disrespecting your man AND r/ship portraying yourself as single and available)... such gamble would be a sure way to lose your man.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
raphemmanuel:
Hey bro,
I love this ur idea. I will try it some day.

the idea is that you offer her something so interesting that she cant refuse....AND that she confirms before you guys meet that she is down for the sex.

thats what i did to an ex i was dating and that i found her email in a dating website...i created the fake profile and she failed for it. the funniest part is that, after she agreed to meet and fukc the mystery rich dude, and telling me she had to work on that same day she was suppose to meet him...i contacted her back (as the mystery guy) on the day of their meeting and told her that i couldnt make it and to reschedule for another date.... and that biitch had the audacity to call the real me and claim that she was suddenly free from work and that we could finally meet. even when i gave her a chance to confess, she denied everything and said she loved me to death bla bla bla, until i showed her that i was the mystery guy, thats when the crocodile tears appeared.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by AdmissionGetEas: 12:03am On May 01, 2020
Don't do e everything for any lady that's not your wife, daughter or mother....

Call it off before she dumb ur ass
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Tidamsel: 12:07am On May 01, 2020
It's obvious she's no longer interested in the relationship. If she's seeing someone behind you, and is not bold to show case her man which is you, then she's not interested. She might not tell you directly probably because she doesn't know how, therefore she's indirectly misbehaving so she expect you to grab her language that she's not interested.

If you've tried all possible best to make it work and it's not yielding a positive result then let her be and move on is my candid suggestion. Else you'll keep being heartbroken, Although it hurts but your happiness counts too.

Soldier come, soldier go, barracks no empty.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 12:28am On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the above is the age old difference we have between us (men vs women)... most Nigerian men dont go into r/ship with marriage as "destination" while most Nigerian women do. men just go for the ride and are willing to accept whatever is on the menu ( so long as women act right), and if along the way, it is clear that the aim is marriage then so be it. most men dont have that perfect mind plan that most women have,

and as much as a man may not want to marry you (yet), that certainly doesnt mean you should already look for a way out (by disrespecting your man AND r/ship portraying yourself as single and available)... such gamble would be a sure way to lose your man.

Surely you can't expect a woman to put all her eggs in one basket. You yourself pointed out a man isn't sure he wants to marry a lady yet and despite, he still wants complete loyalty. What sort of selfish behaviour is that? Even the ones that want to smash and pass wants loyalty too. Nonsense.

I still maintain that until a man shows plans he wants to settle with a lady, he doesn't deserve complete loyalty.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:39am On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
Surely you can't expect a woman to put all her eggs in one basket. You yourself pointed out a man isn't sure he wants to marry a lady yet and despite, he still wants complete loyalty. What sort of selfish behaviour is that? Even the ones that want to smash and pass wants loyalty too. Nonsense.

I still maintain that until a man shows plans he wants to settle with a lady, he doesn't deserve complete loyalty.

the minute a woman wants to have more than ONE basket, she has already lost. no wonder so many are failing when you dont give yourself fully in a r/ship. you can either be with someone 110% or get out, but being there half-half while being sneaky and looking for an upgrade, is wrong IMHO. the above state of mind surely shows why many men are very careful/undecided while dating some women for years.

whether a man is undecided or not, he still deserves the complete love/care/affection/loyalty of his woman... a marriage certificate certainly isnt the tool that should decide whether your woman is loyal to you and your r/ship (or not). it says a lot about women if/when they think that, because a man hasnt married them yet, they can be deceitful/disloyal to that man. if you are not happy with the outcome of a r/ship, then feel free to leave, but being sneaky and looking for replacement (while pretending that all is ok AND while your man still values you) is wrong. this aint the lottery.

let me therefore ask you: if a man hasnt married you yet, do you also accept him to be disloyal to you too?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Naira To Win 980 Million By Mistake. / What Is The Weird Thing You Ever Did In Class In secondary Your School Days / Near-death Experiences Caught On Camera (Shockingly Unbelievable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.