Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help (2963 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the minute a woman wants to have more than ONE basket, she has already lost. no wonder so many are failing when you dont give yourself fully in a r/ship. you can either be with someone 110% or get out, but being there half-half while being sneaky and looking for an upgrade, is wrong IMHO. the above state of mind surely shows why many men are very careful/undecided while dating some women for years.

whether a man is undecided or not, he still deserves the complete love/care/affection/loyalty of his woman... a marriage certificate certainly isnt the tool that should decide whether your woman is loyal to you and your r/ship (or not). it says a lot about women if/when they think that, because a man hasnt married them yet, they can be deceitful/disloyal to that man. if you are not happy with the outcome of a r/ship, then feel free to leave, but being sneaky and looking for replacement (while pretending that all is ok AND while your man still values you) is wrong. this aint the lottery.

let me therefore ask you: if a man hasnt married you yet, do you also accept him to be disloyal to you too?

And when he finally decides he wants to settle, it's still fair game on who he will marry even if the girl was completely loyal from the start.

Loyalty is earned, not deserved. If we're dating and our circle of friends can't confidently say these two people are together, anyone of them can go on dates with other people. We must not be married to be exclusive but until we decide we are, loyalty is fair game.

I still maintain: I expect both parties to be clear about what the relationship is about. For your question; if he is undecided, he doesn't deserve loyalty and is not expected to be loyal as well. Loyalty is for people who defined their relationship right from the start.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Let me ask this question cause it's beginning to dawn on me that basically all men behave the same way when in relationships.

Should a lady in a relationship not go for dates with another guy?
how will you feel if someone tells you your man went on a date with another girl? He didn’t tell you himself?
Be sincere won’t you think he’s up to something
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
Zornes123:
how will you feel if someone tells you your man went on a date with another girl? He didn’t tell you himself?
Be sincere won’t you think he’s up to something

Until we are exclusive, he can do whatever he likes. Hounding him/her down is what is leading to all these premium tears stories we read here.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by gwininfo(m): 4:37pm On May 01, 2020
I must confess you are very insensitive, if you want to detect a cheating babe atleast do it well, you can't accuse her with that.
she has every right to go on dates and meet new people, but where I have issues is her not replying your messages on time. she is clearly bored and needs space or need you to show more care by spicing up the relationship.

I recommend that you spice up your relationship or do a better job at getting to know her level of cheating(she is already thinking of that).

Well just so you know relationships are overhyped and the biggest fraud....put the same energy you use to love a female and love yourself.... You would never regret the decisionl

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Until we are exclusive, he can do whatever he likes. Hounding him/her down is what is leading to all these premium tears stories we read here.
well people vary, rationally you will feel bad. Maybe a little, except it’s some you don’t feel much for.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 4:59pm On May 01, 2020
Zornes123:
well people vary, rationally you will feel bad. Maybe a little, except it’s some you don’t feel much for.

I won't feel bad if I'm not invested in the relationship and I know not to invest in a relationship that isn't defined.

I make comments most times based on what I've experienced. See, I met this guy like 3 years ago. He was charming and everything and I liked him so I was free with him. Due to distance and circumstance, we couldn't meet (which probably would have led to sex if we did). Anyway, like a year later or so, we were discussing something and he pointed out that we weren't in a relationship. I was shocked initially but I took time to consider his words and realised he was right. He never did ask me to be his girlfriend. I just assumed we were a couple. Imagine if I went through his phone and found some chats and got crazy. I would just be making a big fool of myself.

Same thing is rampant today. People assume they're in a relationship without discussing it with their partner. Calling a girl/guy bae after a hot sex and crazy shopping isn't a relationship and you don't have exclusive rights to his/her phone. You also shouldn't expect loyalty until you define the relationship and follow it up with actions (making it public and such)

I hope this narrative helps you understand.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by OscarJaden(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2020
I may be of help because i stay around Rwangpam street too
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Fidelismaria: 5:46pm On May 01, 2020

save yourself the heartache and break up already

She's obviously not into you anymore

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I won't feel bad if I'm not invested in the relationship and I know not to invest in a relationship that isn't defined.

I make comments most times based on what I've experienced. See, I met this guy like 3 years ago. He was charming and everything and I liked him so I was free with him. Due to distance and circumstance, we couldn't meet (which probably would have led to sex if we did). Anyway, like a year later or so, we were discussing something and he pointed out that we weren't in a relationship. I was shocked initially but I took time to consider his words and realised he was right. He never did ask me to be his girlfriend. I just assumed we were a couple. Imagine if I went through his phone and found some chats and got crazy. I would just be making a big fool of myself.

Same thing is rampant today. People assume they're in a relationship without discussing it with their partner. Calling a girl/guy bae after a hot sex and crazy shopping isn't a relationship and you don't have exclusive rights to his/her phone. You also shouldn't expect loyalty until you define the relationship and follow it up with actions (making it public and such)

I hope this narrative helps you understand.
I totally get your point, but what you fail to realize is this OP might have defined his relationship with this same lady. The scenario you explained in no way relates to his own story.
I have this I don’t care personally when it comes to relationship with the believe everyone cheat. But let’s say I am engaged to you and you do something like the OPs girl did. I won’t be happy at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Op, Wake up! You're dating yourself. Someone who loves you will never give another man audience when both of you are still together. Also considering how she's been treating you lately. Use your brain.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by ReluctantAdult(m): 6:46pm On May 01, 2020
Dude why are you being so creepy and a needy little puppy?
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 6:47pm On May 01, 2020
Zornes123:

I totally get your point, but what you fail to realize is this OP might have defined his relationship with this same lady. The scenario you explained in no way relates to his own story.
I have this I don’t care personally when it comes to relationship with the believe everyone cheat. But let’s say I am engaged to you and you do something like the OPs girl did. I won’t be happy at all.

You're right. My scenario isn't similar to Ops. I was only pointing out mistakes we do make in the case of relationships.

Yes, I agree with the bold If you're engaged to her and she does stuff like this, you have every right to call her out and such.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by ehmmy11(m): 9:23pm On May 01, 2020
Lover boy op smiley fortunately you are not alone in this have been there myself you must accept the truth she has grown bored and fallen out of touch with ur relationship for her to come back she must realise your worth herself, (do not take her back tho) Wat if she gets bored again??

Arrange your real nigga that she doesn't know take up uchanna date with her let him do a good job and save enough evidence if possible all the way.. So wen you confront her.. She can't manipulate you then break up asap
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:42pm On May 02, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
And when he finally decides he wants to settle, it's still fair game on who he will marry even if the girl was completely loyal from the start.

Loyalty is earned, not deserved. If we're dating and our circle of friends can't confidently say these two people are together, anyone of them can go on dates with other people. We must not be married to be exclusive but until we decide we are, loyalty is fair game.

I still maintain: I expect both parties to be clear about what the relationship is about. For your question; if he is undecided, he doesn't deserve loyalty and is not expected to be loyal as well. Loyalty is for people who defined their relationship right from the start.

LOYALTY certainly aint earned, everyone in a r/ship deserves loyalty from their partner (unless you are dating a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful person)... if a person is disloyal then they shouldnt be in a r/ship, to begin with. you MUST be loyal to your partner until they show you that they dont deserve it, and when they do, then thats the time for you you to leave that r/ship... but being disloyal certainly aint part of the deal ... because it just shows the type of negative/failed character you possess (that no person desire their partner to have.

do you actually believe that someone would want to settle with you, after you have been disloyal to them?!?!?!?!?!?!? the minute you think you should be disloyal to someone, is the minute that this r/ship is over, and you should walk away. thinking that you can be disloyal to your partner (until they act right) is a joke, as disloyalty can ONLY make your r/ship worse than it is, and certainly not better.

why would you even care what other people think of your r/ship (so long as YOU BOTH know what you have together)?! if someone ask you out, while you and a guy are dating (but nobody knows) then what better way to show these strangers that you guys are dating than by saying:" no i cant because i am in a r/ship with XYZ?!?

you can only define a r/ship when you know where it is going AND when you fully discover the person you are dating. you cant meet someone and before you guys even date, you tell this stranger that you guys are gonna end up as husband and wife. you are talking as if marriage is a lottery and you could marry just about any unknown strangers out there. NOBODY should be forced to tell you where your r/ship is going, until they know it themselves, and the reality is that only time can tell. if you dont want to wait then you can dump the guy, but certainly not start to be disloyal.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Sixfeetbelle: 12:43am On May 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

LOYALTY certainly aint earned, everyone in a r/ship deserves loyalty from their partner (unless you are dating a deceitful/untrustworthy/unfaithful person)... if a person is disloyal then they shouldnt be in a r/ship, to begin with. you MUST be loyal to your partner until they show you that they dont deserve it, and when they do, then thats the time for you you to leave that r/ship... but being disloyal certainly aint part of the deal ... because it just shows the type of negative/failed character you possess (that no person desire their partner to have.

do you actually believe that someone would want to settle with you, after you have been disloyal to them?!?!?!?!?!?!? the minute you think you should be disloyal to someone, is the minute that this r/ship is over, and you should walk away. thinking that you can be disloyal to your partner (until they act right) is a joke, as disloyalty can ONLY make your r/ship worse than it is, and certainly not better.

why would you even care what other people think of your r/ship (so long as YOU BOTH know what you have together)?! if someone ask you out, while you and a guy are dating (but nobody knows) then what better way to show these strangers that you guys are dating than by saying:" no i cant because i am in a r/ship with XYZ?!?

you can only define a r/ship when you know where it is going AND when you fully discover the person you are dating. you cant meet someone and before you guys even date, you tell this stranger that you guys are gonna end up as husband and wife. you are talking as if marriage is a lottery and you could marry just about any unknown strangers out there. NOBODY should be forced to tell you where your r/ship is going, until they know it themselves, and the reality is that only time can tell. if you dont want to wait then you can dump the guy, but certainly not start to be disloyal.

At the bold, does XYZ admit also to toasters that they are in a relationship with you? How can you be loyal to someone who doesn't think you mean something to them? That right there is foolishness and nobody should do that.

Until they know where the relationship/FWBship/Catchingfunship/Situationship is going, Loyalty is not for free. If we start dating today and do that for like six months more, you won't have my loyalty until you tell me exclusively you want to be my boyfriend and then I see you tell people that I'm your girlfriend. Otherwise, nothing like loyalty in the mix. For all I know, you are just catching fun and I can't be rejecting serious toasters cause of you when we were not exclusive.

See, I've realised we may never agree on this but I still stand by what I say. Loyalty will always be fair game until a guy/girl requests they be exclusive, then the loyalty becomes a priority.

Note: cause you seem to be confusing the two: exclusivity doesn't mean it will eventually lead to marriage.
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:43pm On May 04, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
At the bold, does XYZ admit also to toasters that they are in a relationship with you? How can you be loyal to someone who doesn't think you mean something to them? That right there is foolishness and nobody should do that.

you cant live your life assuming all possible negativity that "may" happen in your back, what you need to do is to LIVE RIGHTEOUSLY by your partner/relationship. the minute "you" dont act right by being disloyal, is the minute it is over..... if your "man" tell people (in your presence) that you guys are "friends" then thats what you guys are, and you should act accordingly by stopping to waste your life/time/energy with this useless man.
there is a huge difference between not knowing where you r/ship is going AND dismissing that you guys are dating completely.
IMPORTANT: you can be someone's gf without automatically being considered his future wife "yet".

Until they know where the relationship/FWBship/Catchingfunship/Situationship is going, Loyalty is not for free. If we start dating today and do that for like six months more, you won't have my loyalty until you tell me exclusively you want to be my boyfriend and then I see you tell people that I'm your girlfriend. Otherwise, nothing like loyalty in the mix. For all I know, you are just catching fun and I can't be rejecting serious toasters cause of you when we were not exclusive.

the above funships/fwb etc you mention are very easy to describe, as you tell people exactly what time it is when you start them. these partners owe you nothing, and actually dont care if you have someone in your life or not (that should give you a clue). if we see you in the club tomorrow with your man, we smile and waived hello, and thats it. so long as we get a piece of the pie when its our time on the clock, thats when we give that babe the attention she deserves....aka you are just there for a bit of fun.... we know it, you know it, therefore these situations shouldnt be compared with dating someone.

when you decide that you are in a r/ship with someone and you guys are bf/gf, then its an all new ball game.

See, I've realised we may never agree on this but I still stand by what I say. Loyalty will always be fair game until a guy/girl requests they be exclusive, then the loyalty becomes a priority. Note: cause you seem to be confusing the two: exclusivity doesn't mean it will eventually lead to marriage.

as soon as people are dating and become bf/gf they automatically become exclusive, thats what dating and/or being bf-gf is all about....thats what makes the difference between having a gf-bf and a FWB. the minute you have a gf-bf, loyalty/exclusivity is automatically included in the package, unless stated otherwise. a man doesnt/shouldnt need to tell you that you guys are exclusive/loyal to one another, because thats what automatically comes with dating/relationship and bf-gf...
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by CAPSLOCKED: 3:00pm On May 04, 2020
igbarasdynasty:
show this story to a blind man begging on the street to give you suggestion..... it could be a miracle to him because he would see clearly that this girl DOES NOT LOVE YOU.......
[/b][/color]

Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2020
AustinX:
Hello guys , ma girl have been behaving strange lately so I decided to buy another sim yesterday, I chatted her on whatsapp claiming to be someone who got her contacf from her last year.

So from there on we started chatting , at this point I was chatting to be Uchanna and she was following up accatdingly. I also asked her if she is in a relationship she said yes , so where is the lucky guy from she said she dont want to talk about it. But she spent hours chatting with the so called uchanna. Meanwhile when I chat her with my real contact she talks hours to reply, she always claim she is watching status.

Now I have succeeded in asking to out for dinner tomorrow and she has agreed. So said she is broke n I have agreed to give her son money.

Am feeling sad now cos I love this girl ans we have been dating for almost a year now, I have supported her in everywhere I cant believe she will do this to me.

Am thinking if I should use one of my friends but feeling ashamed cos they know us to be two love birds.

Pls guys an advice from you will go a long way.
it hurts, to catch the one you love cheating. I truly sympathize with you. No one deserves that.

But before you proceed further, I urge you to take time and think, do you really want to continue in a relationship with this lady. Can you still proceed knowing at the back of your mind that she is unfaithful? I think you should go to the dinner yourself. Make sure you get there a little late. And confront her with evidence. I wish you good luck in your conclusion.

Do you want to consult a medical doctor for a medical related problem online without long hospital queues or catching the coronavirus?
Then click on the link in my signature sharp sharp and get fast, effective medical care from the comfort of your house. Stay safe! Stay healthy!
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Kingarthur21: 3:36pm On May 04, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the important question is: why ANYONE in a r/ship should go on dates with people who want to date them?! isnt that a waste of time since you are already in a r/ship?... and if that other person wants to go on a date with them to be friendly and get to know them (like a colleague etc), then you the BF/GF of that said person should come along then...
you see here naija girls reason?
After they will be opening wailing threads appealing to us to treat women right
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by Homeboiy: 5:06pm On May 04, 2020
Op your too clingy

Give that girl a breath abeg

because ur dating a girl she won't go on a date with another guy

She sees you as childish
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2020
Kingarthur21:
you see here naija girls reason?After they will be opening wailing threads appealing to us to treat women right

sad indeed to read that someone would say that she doesnt give loyalty/exclusivity in a r/ship unless a guy tells her they are exclusive... i guess until that day, they are just friends and she thinks she can date as many dudes as possible (which is the exact failed mindset we ALL should look down upon)
Re: What Should I Do, Guys I Need You Help by frozen70(f): 1:52pm On May 05, 2020
AustinX:
Hello guys , ma girl have been behaving strange lately so I decided to buy another sim yesterday, I chatted her on whatsapp claiming to be someone who got her contacf from her last year.

So from there on we started chatting , at this point I was chatting to be Uchanna and she was following up accatdingly. I also asked her if she is in a relationship she said yes , so where is the lucky guy from she said she dont want to talk about it. But she spent hours chatting with the so called uchanna. Meanwhile when I chat her with my real contact she talks hours to reply, she always claim she is watching status.

Now I have succeeded in asking to out for dinner tomorrow and she has agreed. So said she is broke n I have agreed to give her son money.

Am feeling sad now cos I love this girl ans we have been dating for almost a year now, I have supported her in everywhere I cant believe she will do this to me.

Am thinking if I should use one of my friends but feeling ashamed cos they know us to be two love birds.

Pls guys an advice from you will go a long way.

Don't do things that your conscience will be disturbing you

That same time you fixed for a date, fix it for her so thst both of you will meet and let her know that you are the one who has been chatting with her

That you wanted to know how reliable she could be

If really she is broke, give her some cash if you have

Women can fall victims to any man if not having a strong will

If you make your girlfriend happy, she will always be there for you and will not accept any advances from another guy because she will a bird in hand that worths more than two in the bush

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Having Female Friends. / Women Love's Sex More Than Men? / Cheated On My Boyfriend With His Friend Not Knowing They Were Testing Me – Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.