Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? (5381 Views)

Onshore Oil Fields They Don't Want You To See / Govt Opens Bid Round For 31 Marginal Oil Fields / Maps Of Oil Fields In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by aljharem11(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
eku_bear:

@Missy85: I agree almost entirely with your second comment. I'm not a racist, supremacist, bigot, etc. And any lingering hatred/misunderstandings I've had have been erased by extended stays in PH, Abuja. . . basically coming to understand that others are human beings, not demons or bogeyman.

Still though, even if you aren't a racist/bigot, that doesn't mean that you don't have a "team" you are playing for. I think for 99% of Nigerians, even the ones who are not bigots, that team is not team Nigeria, so much as team Yoruba/Edo/Urhobo/Ekiti State/Ilesha town/etc. Ultimately, most allegiances are local, I think; under 1% of Nigerians truly, truly play for team Nigeria (and personally, I question if any of them actually do. . . a lot of them play for team "capitalism" or team "my pocketbook" instead).

dapobear, i think i am one of the 1% patriot of nigeria cool
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 11:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
alj harem1:

so that is his achievement during his time in power, and they are here shout north "hisses" angry
grin grin grin. The yorubas dare not do the same between them and ijos. If that happens, you know what they would start typing on the internet cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by aljharem11(m): 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
jason123:

grin grin grin. The yorubas dare not do the same between them and ijos. If that happens, you know what they would start typing on the internet cheesy cheesy wink

do not mind them

even now that jonathan is the president what has he done
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
onlytruth:

BTW where is ndu_chucks?    

I would like to debate him on this.  cool  cool

Okwute Palestinians piafuka gi (blank blank). Bring it on.   So far I can say that most of you are delusional.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
alj harem1:

do not mind them

even now that jonathan is the president what has he done

My bro, its called DOUBLE STANDARDS! As long as they gain then, what the heck? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by ekubear1: 11:54pm On Jan 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

I don't think that language and religion is really a big deal, LAGOS is a proof to that. If you have only Yoruba Muslims, you would never know that Muslims can be violent.
Lebanese, Turks, Moroccans, Iranians in my own personal experience are pretty agreeable Muslims too. Even the present situation in Iran in which a religious government is in power is mostly the fault of America.

I don't see any other tribe trying to hold on to power (even unfairly in most instances) in Nigeria except the Hausa/Fulani.
In a sense, I would blame them for Nigeria's failure to be a united strong country.
They are worse off in the North than in the South, in almost every aspect of life  undecided Lower life expectancy, lower education levels, poorer, etc. Honestly, it is their leaders who are to blame, not really individual Hausa or Fulani commoners. I think keeping this distinction in mind is very, very important.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by aljharem11(m): 11:57pm On Jan 10, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Okwute Palestinians piafuka gi (blank blank). Bring it on.   So far I can say that most of you are delusional.
grin grin

tell them oooo
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Missy85(f): 11:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
eku_bear:

@Missy85: I agree almost entirely with your second comment. I'm not a racist, supremacist, bigot, etc. And any lingering hatred/misunderstandings I've had have been erased by extended stays in PH, Abuja. . . basically coming to understand that others are human beings, not demons or bogeyman.

Still though, even if you aren't a racist/bigot, that doesn't mean that you don't have a "team" you are playing for. I think for 99% of Nigerians, even the ones who are not bigots, that team is not team Nigeria, so much as team Yoruba/Edo/Urhobo/Ekiti State/Ilesha town/etc. Ultimately, most allegiances are local, I think; under 1% of Nigerians truly, truly play for team Nigeria (and personally, I question if any of them actually do. . . a lot of them play for team "capitalism" or team "my pocketbook" instead).

Btw, I never thought you were an extremist. Though you have progressively become more passionate about the Yoruba cause (nothing wrong in that), you rarely, if ever, succumb to the extreme preponderance, the like of which we sadly see too often on this forum.

thought you were studying in the US, but I see on this thread that you are in abuja?
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Missy85(f): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2011
Nigerian problems aside Lol, I NEED A JOB FOLKS, PREFERABLY IN ABUJA.

Anyone got leads? Maybe you have a senior level contact??

Federal Civil Service/Commissions/Agencies pls. Not interested in a private company.

Assistant Director Level
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Onlytruth(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

I'm laughing. .

Let me ask you then. Who is most delusional? Someone who thinks that Sharia can thrive in a secular country in the 21st century or someone who doesn't?  

BTW what do you think about paying you guys off?
I wouldn't pay you a dime if my community owns the oil.  cool

IMHO if the south stays together somehow, nobody is paying you a dime and you must go! lmao.  grin
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Dede1(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2011
@alj harem1

In Igbo culture and tradition, ancestral lineage is often determined through paternity. However, children whose mother is Igbo but father are granted all alienable privileges granted to a child who’s both parents are Igbo except in sharing of landed properties. In general, daughters (women) are not allowed to partake in the sharing of the land but this may differ from one Igbo land to another.

By the same token, a child whose mother is Igbo and he or she decides to accept the ethnicity of the mother and resides in his/her mother’s community is accepted as he/she wished. Ndigbo say "Ebe nwa siri lo uwa ya bisiri".
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by aljharem11(m): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2011
Dede1:

@alj harem1

In Igbo culture and tradition, ancestral lineage is often determined through paternity. However, children whose mother is Igbo but father are granted all alienable privileges granted to a child who’s both parents are Igbo except in sharing of landed properties. In general, daughters (women) are not allowed to partake in the sharing of the land but this may differ from one Igbo land to another.

By the same token, a child whose mother is Igbo and he or she decides to accept the ethnicity of the mother and resides in his/her mother’s community is accepted as he/she wished. Ndigbo say "Ebe nwa siri lo uwa ya bisiri".    

thank you dede1, may Allah be with you and continue to give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding, so can i claim my igbo part now smiley
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2011
Onlytruth:

I'm laughing. .

Let me ask you then. Who is most delusional? Someone who thinks that Sharia can thrive in a secular country in the 21st century or someone who doesn't?  

IMHO if the south stays together somehow, nobody is paying you a dime and you must go! lmao.  grin

@ bolded

ROMFL!!!
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 12:26am On Jan 11, 2011
Onlytruth:

The idea of paying the North, East, West, or South off is ridiculous on several levels. First off, 90% of the crude oil exported in the past 10 years or so have come from offshore activities.  Accoording to international laws, that oil belongs to Nigeria and not to any coastal region. I don’t believe you’d find anyone living in the ocean or who can claim that his ancestors lived there(abi dem get mammy water clan for ND ni ) Clearly, you cannot give away what is not yours.

As far as the on shore oil fields are concerned, appropriate derivations are in place and the states where those fields are located are appropriately compensated. Your reps can decide to adjust the numbers as they see fit, that’s what democracy is all about.   Now in order to pay the North off with some of the proceeds of the on shore oil fields, you’d also have to repay the funds provided from ground nut exports, most of which was used to pay your salaries, build some of your infrastructure, and actually develop some of the very oil fields in question.  I dey go come.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by aljharem11(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

The idea of paying the North, East, West, or South off is ridiculous on several levels. First off, 90% of the crude oil exported in the past 10 years or so have come from offshore activities.  Accoording to international laws, that oil belongs to Nigeria and not to any coastal region. I don’t believe you’d find anyone living in the ocean or who can claim that his ancestors lived there. Clearly, you cannot give away what is not yours.

As far as the on shore oil fields are concerned, appropriate derivations are in place and the states where those fields are located are appropriately compensated. Your reps can decide to adjust the numbers as they see fit, that’s what democracy is all about.   Now in order to pay the North off with some of the proceeds of the on shore oil fields, you’d also have to repay the funds provided from ground nut exports, most of which was used to pay your salaries, build some of your infrastructure, and actually develop some of the very oil fields in question.  I dey go come.

good one cool
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Onlytruth(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

The idea of paying the North, East, West, or South off is ridiculous on several levels. First off, 90% of the crude oil exported in the past 10 years or so have come from offshore activities.  Accoording to international laws, that oil belongs to Nigeria and not to any coastal region. I don’t believe you’d find anyone living in the ocean or who can claim that his ancestors lived there. Clearly, you cannot give away what is not yours.

grin grin grin

So, only groundnut export proceeds were used to develop the oilfields? There were no cocoa and oil palm, rubber, timber etc proceeds from the south?  

I would admit that I don't know yet about international laws concerning such situation as Nigeria's offshore resources (I would have to research that), but common sense tells me that you cannot be in the north ( a separate country by then) free from all the environmental impacts of oil exploration (flaring, shore pollution in times of spillage, etc) and still smile to the bank when revenues accrue. Something doesn't seem right in the picture.

Now, forget the onshore ones. They are NO GO areas.  grin grin cool
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by PhysicsMHD(m): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

The idea of paying the North, East, West, or South off is ridiculous on several levels. First off, 90% of the crude oil exported in the past 10 years or so have come from offshore activities.  Accoording to international laws, that oil belongs to Nigeria and not to any coastal region. I don’t believe you’d find anyone living in the ocean or who can claim that his ancestors lived there(abi dem get mammy water clan for ND ni  ) Clearly, you cannot give away what is not yours.

lol @ this nonsense. How do the same bullshit claims keep popping up over and over again. So much delusion in one tiny little mind.

Read through all of this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-563542.64.html#msg7294689

and see how parasitic you sound. Why can't you have enough faith in your own people to stand without oil money?
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Akhenaten: 12:52am On Jan 11, 2011
eku_bear:

Lebanese, Turks, Moroccans, Iranians in my own personal experience are pretty agreeable Muslims too. Even the present situation in Iran in which a religious government is in power is mostly the fault of America.

Lebanese Muslims have their fault lines as well. Lebanon is a multi-religious country, in which you have Christians and Muslims. However, the Muslims are broken up into two groups and that is Sunni and Shi'a Muslims. Keep in mind, these fault lines in Lebanon fought a brutal civil war that ended 20 years ago.

The Turks are one of the most moderate Muslims in the world, but they have had problem with other groups who do not share their religion. Just ask the Armenian Christians who suffered a genocide under Ottoman rule and the also Greek Christians who have been killed in Ottoman lands.

The Moroccans Muslims are tolerant, because they do not have a large religious minority in that nation. But, Morocco used to be home to many Saphardic Jews when the Spanish kicked the Jewish population out of Spain during the Spanish inquisition, so you may be right about the Muslims in Morocco and how moderate they are.

Iranians are far from tolerant of other religious minority. The nation is predominately Shi'a, but they treat their religious minorities with disdain. Even though some of these religion in Iran are indigenous to Iran and are far older than Islam. Just ask the Iranian people who follow the Zoroastrian religion. This indigenous religion to Iran is far older than Islam, but the Iranian Ayatollahs continue to discriminate against these people. The same goes for members of the Bahá'í faith as well.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by ekubear1: 12:57am On Jan 11, 2011
Onlytruth:

The Sharia issue is something I have mixed feelings about. I've never lived in Utah, but that state is heavily dominated by the LDS (Mormon Church). Their religion is not the law of the land. . . but even things like simple alcohol is very difficult to get, I am told.

Yet despite this, things function splendidly in that state.

I'm obviously against non-Muslims being taken to Sharia courts, even in a Sharia state. But if it Muslim/Muslim only affairs, should I be opposed to it? I'm a secularist, but I'm also a federalist. In this, secularism and federalism conflict, I think. . .

Hard to say what the right answer is.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 12:58am On Jan 11, 2011
onlytruth:

I would admit that I don't know yet about international laws concerning such situation as Nigeria's offshore resources (I would have to research that), but common sense tells me that you cannot be in the north ( a separate country by then) free from all the environmental impacts of oil exploration (flaring, shore pollution in times of spillage, etc) and still smile to the bank when revenues accrue. Something doesn't seem right in the picture.

Regarding the bolded above, there is no such a thing as the territorial waters of coastal areas, there is only territorial waters of countries. That is why ALL off shore oil belongs to ALL of Nigeria. Hence you cannot give away what is not yours as a region prior to becoming a nation who owns those territorial waters and the resources therein.

The remainder of your post is incoherent, please restate your point.

The only thing I will say about pollution is that, that is one of the biggest failures and disgrace of your leaders. All Nigerians suffer from the impact of the environmental disasters of the area. Shell and others should be held squarely responsible. The sad truth is that, none of the governors in that region who have received over $100 in the past few years are yet to spend 1% of the received funds to clean up the area. Sad.

@PhysicsMHD, what are you going on about? I was responding to the topic of this thread. What do you disagree with in my post?
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Akhenaten: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2011
There is nothing wrong with Sharia law. As long as it doesn't impact those who do not follow Islam. Most people complain about Sharia, because some of the laws found in Sharia have not been updated since the Middle Ages. This is a valid argument, but it is not good to paint Sharia law in such a broad stroke. Sharia differs from region to region. And people interpret Islamic law in various ways.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 1:06am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Regarding the bolded above, there is no such a thing as the territorial waters of coastal areas, there is only territorial waters of countries. That is why ALL off shore oil belongs to ALL of Nigeria. Hence you cannot give away what is not yours as a region prior to becoming a nation who owns those territorial waters and the resources therein.

The only thing I will say about pollution is that, that is one of the biggest failures and disgrace of your leaders. All Nigerians suffer from the impact of the environmental disasters of the area. Shell and others should be held squarely responsible. The sad truth is that, none of the governors in that region who have received over $100 in the past few years are yet to spend 1% of the received funds to clean up the area. Sad.

Ndu_chucks, you fail to understand southerners. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT NORTHERNERS AS A WHOLE BUT THE FAILURE OF THE PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS TO KICK YOUR CORRUPT LEADERS OUT. Also, northerners do not vote for christains. Why? and finally, the failure to embrace education and progress. If the north can handle these issues, I can tell you that you guys would be very loved in Nigeria but failure to solve them would INEVITABLY lead to the break up of the country.

and about the oil issue,

Although I do not know much about the law surrounding it, you guys CANNOT possibly lay claim to it (even with international laws). Why? its because the idea is nonsensical. MO cool
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:07am On Jan 11, 2011
eku_bear:

The Sharia issue is something I have mixed feelings about. I've never lived in Utah, but that state is heavily dominated by the LDS (Mormon Church). Their religion is not the law of the land. . . but even things like simple alcohol is very difficult to get, I am told.

Yet despite this, things function splendidly in that state.

I'm obviously against non-Muslims being taken to Sharia courts, even in a Sharia state. But if it Muslim/Muslim only affairs, should I be opposed to it? I'm a secularist, but I'm also a federalist. In this, secularism and federalism conflict, I think. . .

Hard to say what the right answer is.

The right answer is clearly the repeal of all sharia related  laws or courts that contravene any other REAL law.

One cannot selectively apply "states' rights" when it suits one (to be able to enforce Sharia) against the provisions of standard federal law, which do not allow for the stoning to death of adulterers or the death sentence for adultery, among other things, but then assert that others cannot claim states' rights to 50% or greater derivation of proceeds from state resources against the current governmental arrangement. It's just power-drunk hypocrisy.

If the North wants Sharia, they MUST go for confederation, true federalism, or separation. Of course they won't do any of these.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by Onlytruth(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

What is incoherent about the fact that groundnut was NOT the only export earnings accruing to the federal coffers prior to oil?
Wasn't there cocoa, coal, oil palm, rubber, timber and cashew from the south as well?

Some have even argued that southern exports pulled in more revenue than northern ones (very plausible) hence the amalgamation.

So, where do you get the information that groundnut proceeds exclusively funded the development of oilfields?  
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 1:19am On Jan 11, 2011
jason123:
Ndu_chucks, you fail to understand southerners. THE MAIN PROBLEM IS NOT NORTHERNERS AS A WHOLE BUT THE FAILURE OF THE PROGRESSIVE YOUTHS TO KICK YOUR CORRUPT LEADERS OUT. Also, northerners do not vote for christains. Why? and finally, the failure to embrace education and progress. If the north can handle these issues, I can tell you that you guys would be very loved in Nigeria but failure to solve them would INEVITABLY lead to the break up of the country.

and about the oil issue,

Although I do not know much about the law surrounding it, you guys CANNOT possibly lay claim to it (even with international laws). Why? its because the idea is nonsensical. MO

Stay focused, olodo, abi you are drinking evening wine ni?  How did you reach the conclusion that I fail to understand southerners from my post, which you quoted? Let me state it again, the off shore oil belong to Nigeria, ALL of Nigeria. The on shore oil is a different matter. That was the point I was making. Now if you want to know my opinion about corrupt leaders, I’ll tell you – They hail from every part of Nigeria, North, East, West, and South. These corrupt leaders are responsible with enablement from the rest of you, for the demise of the nation. Name me one corrupt northerner, and I’ll name you 2 from every other region. Name one Northern governor who stole while in office and I’ll name you 2 from the south.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 1:24am On Jan 11, 2011
onlytruth:

What is incoherent about the fact that groundnut was NOT the only export earnings accruing to the federal coffers prior to oil?
Wasn't there cocoa, coal, oil palm, rubber, timber and cashew from the south as well?

Some have even argued that southern exports pulled in more revenue than northern ones (very plausible) hence the amalgamation.

So, where do you get the information that groundnut proceeds exclusively funded the development of oilfields?

Ewooo, abi this man can’t read ni?  Where did I mention that groundnut proceeds exclusively funded the said development? All I was pointing out to you is that, you may be required to pay for past benefits you enjoyed as a condition. Now, there is always the option of using weapons as Dede1 suggested, to have your way
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:25am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@PhysicsMHD, what are you going on about? I was responding to the topic of this thread. What do you disagree with in my post?

This:

ndu_chucks:

How do you sleep at night, ndu chuks? grin grin How do you live with the web of lies you insist on spinning? grin grin
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Stay focused, olodo, abi you are drinking evening wine ni?  How did you reach the conclusion that I fail to understand southerners from my post, which you quoted? Let me state it again, the off shore oil belong to Nigeria, ALL of Nigeria. The off shore oil is a different matter. That was the point I was making. Now if you want to know my opinion about corrupt leaders, I’ll tell you – They hail from every part of Nigeria, North, East, West, and South. These corrupt leaders are responsible with enablement from the rest of you, for the demise of the nation. Name me one corrupt northerner, and I’ll name you 2 from every other region. Name one Northern governor who stole while in office and I’ll name you 2 from the south.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin.lol
You are the one that said I should stay focused then why are you still replying the issue
About the oil,

ALL I WOULD SAY IS, the so-called north cannot, I REPEAT, CANNOT have a single oil well in the south!!! The igbo businesses lost in the north would paid back to the investors in 100 folds from the oil revenue IN THE SOUTH. The north cannot eat their cake and have it! Greedy people, I tell ya! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin wink

EDITED: Let me emphasize the 100 FOLDS.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by PhysicsMHD(m): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Ewooo, abi this man can’t read ni?  Where did I mention that groundnut proceeds exclusively funded the said development? All I was pointing out to you is that, you may be required to pay for past benefits you enjoyed as a condition. Now, there is always the option of using weapons as Dede1 suggested, to have your way

So much delusion and deceit. In one human being!

The north should pay the entire south which bankrolled the colonial development of any part of the North

Probably wouldn't even have been a single (Western) secondary school in the North if the British couldn't pay for the costs with Southern labor and resources. . .
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 1:31am On Jan 11, 2011
@PhysicsMHD,  Please point out the spin, I'm big enough to accept valid correction. I dey wait. Why does your user name keep changing from thread to thread? Lets hope you haven't been spending too much time in the romance area and harassing the girls in manners that get you banned

You and jason have to do better than name calling.
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by jason123: 1:33am On Jan 11, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@PhysicsMHD,  Please point out the spin, I'm big enough to accept valid correction. I dey wait. Why does your user name keep changing from thread to thread? Lets hope you haven't been spending too much time in the romance area and harassing the girls in manners that get you banned

ROMFL!! Omo, jokes plenty for NL ooo! grin grin grin
Re: What If The North Takes Half Of The Oil Fields And Leave Peacefully? by nduchucks: 1:36am On Jan 11, 2011
jason, do you believe that the territorial waters and the resources therein belong to the coastal regions as opposed to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ss And Se Contribute 91 Percent Of Federal Revenue / Final Result Sheet Of Imo Governorship Polls, Okorocha Wins! / Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.