Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

“I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl (3608 Views)

Why Do Men Fall Asleep Immediately After Having Sex / My Fiancé Wants Us To Get Married Immediately To Avoid Cheating On Me-pls Advise / I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Naijapeeps: 10:42pm On Apr 30, 2020
A young girl has taken to the internet to share her opinion and her wish concerning marriage and education, she said:

“I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree.”

The young girl whose name is Idongesit Martins has taken to Facebook to share her clear intentions, saying that, after her West African Examination Council Exams (WAEC), she wishes to get married and that a husband is better than a degree.

In her words; I wish to get married immediately after my WAEC, a husband is better than a degree.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/i-wish-to-get-married-immediately-after-my-waec-a-husband-is-better-than-a-degree-16-year-old-girl/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by funmijoyb(f): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
Husband is better than degree..who tell u?

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by shockingist: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2020
she may be right though

1 Like

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by funmijoyb(f): 10:46pm On Apr 30, 2020
She need sex I guess

3 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by bjreal67(m): 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
From her look you can see desperation. If you play your game well you get married and continue school later.
But if you fall into wrong man's hand, you will hawk gala and Coke for the rest of your life.

Exposure to online stuff has made teenagers of this day have urges for boy/sex.. just imagine omo 16 years undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by DanseMacabre(m): 10:52pm On Apr 30, 2020
Awon Marlians.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
this is you after your WAEC

1 Like

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Alwaysachick: 10:54pm On Apr 30, 2020
Idongesit grin.......by their name you shall know them
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by kestolove95(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2020
Prick Don dey hungry dix one..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
This one don calculate am already. grin

Corona virus vaccine and cure will be available in 2025. And no school activities. grin grin.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by acetylcholine(f): 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
This one no know wetin dey inside life. I pity the unfortunate fellow that will marry her.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Ibechris2: 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2020
When they starts growing breast, they think they are elephant not until something hard push them to reality,then they will know that marriage is complex.
No one is perfect in Nigeria,in fact is an every day school.

Finish ur school oh...

3 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by nwakibe: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
I like this girl's decision. This is better than some ladies that will go to the university and start prostitution in the name of schooling

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Sonsly041(m): 11:53pm On Apr 30, 2020
Naijapeeps:
A young girl has taken to the internet to share her opinion and her wish concerning marriage and education, she said:

“I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC, A Husband Is Better Than A Degree.”

The young girl whose name is Idongesit Martins has taken to Facebook to share her clear intentions, saying that, after her West African Examination Council Exams (WAEC), she wishes to get married and that a husband is better than a degree.

In her words; I wish to get married immediately after my WAEC, a husband is better than a degree.

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/i-wish-to-get-married-immediately-after-my-waec-a-husband-is-better-than-a-degree-16-year-old-girl/

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by aimmoney9: 1:32am On May 01, 2020
Most girls bearing her name re usually over endowed....
I like her decision in that it is better than doing bf/gf things...since she has great natural urge for sex...being married is a good thing.....At least better than girls younger than her that re already doing d do, and if tinx pan out well she could still further her education thereby killing two birds with one stone...
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Olunmercy56(f): 2:39am On May 01, 2020
I wish her all the best, that is what she wants. You too ask God what you want lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by oyatz(m): 7:05am On May 01, 2020
Which prayer

She wants license for regular (legitimate) sex. Full Stop!

After just 3 months, she will know that marriage is far more than sex.

Olunmercy56:
I wish her all the best, that is what she wants. You too ask God what you want lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2020
We already know why she said marriage is more better than a degree

Same way a question was asked; "which do you want"? A. House
B. Car
C. marriage

Someone answered, with C, I'll get A and B grin
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Machinegun91(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2020
She's right

1 Like

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Nobody: 7:23am On May 01, 2020
No skills nor ambitions

1 Like

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Ihatefeminist: 7:26am On May 01, 2020
that's a smart girl right there
All she needs to do is get a decent hardworking man that loves her and she is set.

Young women shouldn't be deceived by feminism; its a scam! Propagated by the oligarchs to create more workers in the labour market to reduce the cost of labour.

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by femi4: 7:54am On May 01, 2020
funmijoyb:
Husband is better than degree..who tell u?
she is right, dignity and respect is in "mrs"
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by ashewoboy(m): 8:02am On May 01, 2020
this girl is chasing clout. make una no mind am.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by viyon02: 8:44am On May 01, 2020
I do tell parents the danger of zeal world to their children but they wouldn't listen, now this is the result.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by ichidodo: 8:46am On May 01, 2020
That's a girl with foresight....Lock down the highest value man with your youth thereby avoiding stories that touch in your thirties.

1 Like

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Jokerman(m): 8:48am On May 01, 2020
Then learn a skill if you don't want to go to school before getting married

- hair dressing
- Fashion designing
- Computer
- Nursing
- Tomato grinding grin
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by InfinityFabric: 10:27am On May 01, 2020
Olunmercy56:
First half-sensible comment.
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Faithful23(f): 10:47am On May 01, 2020
Her life,her choice
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by InfinityFabric: 1:17pm On May 01, 2020
Jokerman:
Then learn a skill if you don't want to go to school before getting married

- hair dressing
- Fashion designing
- Computer
- Nursing
- Tomato grinding grin
First completely sensible statement unlike the morons above telling her to "finish her school", so that she can become preys to Lecturers and boys who don't even know where they are going?

2 Likes

Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by alexander016: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2021
bjreal67:
From her look you can see desperation. If you play your game well you get married and continue school later.
But if you fall into wrong man's hand, you will hawk gala and Coke for the rest of your life.

Exposure to online stuff has made teenagers of this day have urges for boy/sex.. just imagine omo 16 years undecided
confirm!
Re: “I Wish To Get Married Immediately After My WAEC-16 Year Old Girl by Sonnobax15(m): 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2021
grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigerian Feminism? Hilarious Answer on Twitter / I Did Her This Bad Thing, Now She's After Me! (PICTURE) / They Said Igbo Girls Are The Prettiest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.