Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,879 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! (39832 Views)

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Write4me(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
The fast is not valid and as a matter of fact you should pay back in kafara...

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by lilfreezy: 10:14am On May 01, 2020
You people will not allow people to use their Vaseline in peace, as if na Islam buy Vaseline for them.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Ximenez(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
But why masturbate? Why not just have sex?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Comedian2019: 10:15am On May 01, 2020
olasco2035:

That's the beauty of Islam... everything has bn explained in full details unless if u wish to de rail.
Beauty of Pedos grin
ok o!
j1mmy:
Muhammad raped many women and even a 9 year old child called Aisha yet ordinary Muslims cannot Masturbate?
You brainwashed Muslims need your heads examined!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Kokaine(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2020
hahn:
Praise be to Allah for masturbating abi wetin?
always pray for Allah to guide you so you die as a believer in Allah and His Rosullullah

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by MallamAhmed: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
Guy man after wanking off is here cooling off.

16 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Bukasint(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Praise be to Allah for giving us the gift of Masturbation... Praise Allah for his masturbation in me endures forever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by MallamAhmed: 10:19am On May 01, 2020
Osolanrewaju:
may Allah Forgive us our sin
ma guy e be like say you do am

8 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by izubext007: 10:20am On May 01, 2020
for having an immoral thought alone. is a sign of corrupt mind

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Jamariwolff(f): 10:20am On May 01, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Very educative thread. Though I wonder why someone would allow himself to masturbate while fastingcheesy

I can see that the islamophobic idiots are here already.
insha allah
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by HundredWays(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2020
j1mmy:
Muhammad raped many women and even a 9 year old child called Aisha yet ordinary Muslims cannot Masturbate?

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by MERCHANDISER: 10:36am On May 01, 2020
I never believed what nwamaikpe said"if the gods never wanted him to masturbate,he would have made his hands shorter"

Let he who has never masturbated before be the first to criticize the masturbator. Hypocrites.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by MERCHANDISER: 10:38am On May 01, 2020
if you have masturbated before in your life click LIKE

if you have not done that click SHARE

cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by hahn(m): 10:42am On May 01, 2020
Kokaine:
always pray for Allah to guide you so you die as a believer in Allah and His Rosullullah

Die na die

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Jamariwolff(f): 10:51am On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:
I masturbate very well during Ramadan, and I don't ever feel bad about it. If Allah like make e no accept my fasting. Na him sabi.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Dande55: 10:58am On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:
I masturbate very well during Ramadan, and I don't ever feel bad about it. If Allah like make e no accept my fasting. Na him sabi.
Hahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Odetokun3(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2020
This is crude. Cum is a sin. Not cumin is not
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by noisy45(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2020
The prophet Mohammed also masturbated so yours also pleases Allah Chocolate bar grin

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Adeife05(m): 11:03am On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:

Mad O

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by sunshineV(f): 11:06am On May 01, 2020
frankblinkz:
gather here if u didn't read the whole article cus it's not worth it

I dey this table..... Radarada sturvs grin

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Timbers(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2020
Yes ooh man must self-service
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by rflamz230(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Salam brother. Is very important you seize this opportunity(Ramadan) to pray for forgiveness and for Allah(SWT) to help you get out of it. No amount of self-discipline technique will help you out, no therapy will work for you. Because it’s just like you are at war with your mind when the desire comes. Your body will resist it but your mind wants it, so those funny pictures and videos you watch will start appearing in your head, then you pick your phone and zoom off into the toilet or somewhere private. Am sure you always regret after doing it. It all starts with inferiority complex so, work on your self-esteem and avoid too much idleness. The only way out is prayer. Wake up at night and pray wholeheartedly to your lord. He’s always there for us. Many people has theirs answered, am sure yours won’t be an exception inshaAllah. May Allah accept our ibadah #Ramadan kereem

5 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by sunshineV(f): 11:11am On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:

Hay gawd grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Mrlazarus: 11:17am On May 01, 2020
How can you masturbate and suppress the Siemens from coming out...is that even possible Some people just have a way of justifying their bad deeds..own up to your wrongs man.I’m not a Muslim and I’m not against masturbation,but doing it when you say you’re fasting,it’s wrong and it’s even an insult to God...wether you’re a Christian or a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Bimpe29: 11:33am On May 01, 2020
Hmmm!
Ramadan fast is aimed at stimulating ones consciousness, sincerity and level of obedience to the dictate of Allah by abstinence of food, drink, false talk and immoral acts.
Hence, all manners of indecent behavior such as this (masturbating) must be eschewed during Ramadan.
If per adventure, one is involved in an indecency then something serious is missing and wrong.
May Allah guide us, protect us and bless us eternally Aameen.
Ramadan Mubarak!
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Nobody: 11:39am On May 01, 2020
The most important value of fasting is - not eating and allowing your body to egest toxins in your system. As long as you don't eat, Allah will be happy with you.
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Richardonald(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2020
even white people no dey over do something like we blacks.. person cannot masturbate in peace na to dey report... Las Las all of us go kukuma leave this world one-day..

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yrex01(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:
chukudi Joseph shift abeg. And after calling what we Muslims believe in names, they still tag us intolerance !! Ohh SubhanAllah !!

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by chachanga: 12:03pm On May 01, 2020
Shehucom:
I see so many Non Muslims on this thread making comments that shows nothing but pain and hatred towards Islam with their unguarded.
Well... Continue being pained, intolerant and ignorant.
You're doing yourselves..

Better use this month to pray that the true and living God may reveal Himself to you through His Word.

It's kuku a fact that y'all read the Bible more than some Christians just because you think you're fishing for errors but you flinch when Christians or Atheists try doing same via a critical analysis of your Hero and prophet through the Hadiths and Surahs of your Book. Read the Bible again and pray sincerely.

Peace and light to you!

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Aegerine: 12:08pm On May 01, 2020
j1mmy:

Islamophobic Paul sheep.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.