Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! (39871 Views)

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From / Why Do Girls Refrain From Wearing Hijab? / How To Complete The Qur'an This Ramadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by RiyaGoddess(f): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
hahn:
Praise be to Allah for masturbating abi wetin?

Hahahahaha please no kill me with laugh ooo.
It's clearer her https://www.nairaland.com/5818524/sheikh-anbal-use-hand-girl

So I was made to accept...anyways, when I go out evangelising to our "Jesus girls and boys", I go into their world to get the attention needed, same thing I did here now...

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by aydi(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2020
s
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Kokaine(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2020
hahn:

Die na die
Not really.

Allah is the Most merciful.

HE is called Ar-Raheem (meaning THE MERCIFUL)

And forbids any one from calling himself that name because none can show mercy like Himself.

If a servant of God comes to Allah while walking, Allah says HE goes to that servant while running.

And that HE is more pleased with the repentance of HIS slave than a man is pleased after loosing his camel with food and water for many days in a dry desert, and later finding it.

If you become Muslim today. He forgives all your past sins and changes them to good deeds for you.

Ask about these things I am telling you, they are the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2020
I like nairaland and masturbation topics ehh grin

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
30 days of deceiving oneself lmao

are you saying this because your jehova god of christianity has failed woefully to establish all that the almighty Allah has successfully established through the unlettered prophet Mohammed?

pilgrimage to jerusalem- failed
christian fasting - failed
to even go to church once a week na problem. if not because of hiphop you people sing on sunday, sunday service would have been abolish tete.

truly Islam is divine, reason for the perfection not one man made religion。

7 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2020
aydi:
It's obvious alot of you on this thread deserve beheading for committing Blasphemy against islam and the Holy Prophet.

I must fufill my duty of protecting the religion and the holy prophet by beheading you all after which i will claim my reward of 72 virgins in Alujanah
Insha Allah

go deal with your 72+ versions of bible
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Solohmony: 12:59pm On May 01, 2020
You will never get out of it until u accept Christ. It is only Jesus Christ that can set u free from sins. Accept him and be free today.

5 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 1:05pm On May 01, 2020
Comedian2019:
All these long sermon because of a simple question grin grin grin grin

Ahusubitrue!

Diverse scholars' opinion need to be considered. remember we are not talking of religion which get know law, traditions and morals such as christianity, which gets no rules that govern its adeherents than singing and dancing.

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Herdamorlar: 1:09pm On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

are you saying this because your jehova god of christianity has failed woefully to establish all that the almighty Allah has successfully established through the unlettered prophet Mohammed?

pilgrimage to jerusalem- failed
christian fasting - failed
to even go to church once a week na problem. if not because of hiphop you people sing on sunday, sunday service would have been abolish tete.

truly Islam is divine, reason for the perfection not one man made religion。
You are too much my brother, you kill them with the above facts, they truly fail in everything, let me add this too
Christmas failed

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Successmind(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
Let him go and drink water...

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 1:13pm On May 01, 2020
u11ae1013:
Conji is not a respecter of religion

My question to we religious people is, which reward are we talking about that is more than what a non religious person enjoys.?

Even the jannah sef, no one is certain that he or she will enter

the uncertainty in wheither there will be a day of judgement and rewards heteafter is what earns us the name "believer"..........the same thing that earns unbeliever the name "atheist".
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2020
comshots:
Yes his fast is much valid.Soap and water are not harmful but relief sexual appetite.

d fasting isnt valid biko
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by ibraheemlamar(m): 1:18pm On May 01, 2020
"Live your life to the fullest because tomorrow ain't promised"....when you understand that sentence, irrelevant things no go too dey worry you my brother

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 1:23pm On May 01, 2020
Herdamorlar:

You are too much my brother, you kill them with the above facts, they truly fail in everything, let me add this too
Christmas failed

how people dont know christianity is a sham still baffles.

everything about it is unfounded.
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 1:29pm On May 01, 2020
Solohmony:
You will never get out of it until u accept Christ. It is only Jesus Christ that can set u free from sins. Accept him and be free today.

it would be late before you realize you are dwelling in darkness.

the kind of beating u go recieve that day ehn......let me not talk about it.

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by aydi(m): 1:31pm On May 01, 2020
D

2 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by omofela85(m): 1:42pm On May 01, 2020
what about smoking after iftar or before sahur
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Sardauna24(m): 1:54pm On May 01, 2020
IlovePMB:
It is not a haram if you do it with the hand of your little stave girl according to Mohammed (peace be with him)
You must be idiot,sincerely speaking you are the most useless creature i have ever seen on earth useless being learn to respect peoples religion
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by aydi(m): 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
d

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Dreyton36: 1:56pm On May 01, 2020
IlovePMB:
It is not a haram if you do it with the hand of your little stave girl according to Mohammed (peace be with him)
Pls what do you mean by little starve girl?
And where in the Qur'an or hadith's was that written pls
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Nggs121: 2:19pm On May 01, 2020
Dumbest religion ever
Doesn't Allah have other important things to do eg stopping terrorist who kill everyday in his name than to focus on useless details?

Fools

3 Likes

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by Hussein01(m): 2:50pm On May 01, 2020
aydi:

Wait a minute

see this one.

that had been said by prophet Mohammed very long before the great grand father of who created that picture was born。

That after his death, the ummah of Islam will divide into 71 different religious sects.

you posted only three -and you are forming- which I appreciated, but would be more grateful if you could post the rest.

cus i dont know the rest, if you post the rest that would be a case of bringing knowledge to my doorstep.

waiting.......and do not forget to mention those kind of christian you have.
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by hahn(m): 3:14pm On May 01, 2020
Kokaine:

Not really.

Allah is the Most merciful.

HE is called Ar-Raheem (meaning THE MERCIFUL)

And forbids any one from calling himself that name because none can show mercy like Himself.

If a servant of God comes to Allah while walking, Allah says HE goes to that servant while running.

And that HE is more pleased with the repentance of HIS slave than a man is pleased after loosing his camel with food and water for many days in a dry desert, and later finding it.

If you become Muslim today. He forgives all your past sins and changes them to good deeds for you.

Ask about these things I am telling you, they are the truth.

How can Allah be merciful and still throw billions of Christians into hell fire. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by iykololo(m): 3:27pm On May 01, 2020
Free him joor
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yemkoguru(m): 3:47pm On May 01, 2020
IlovePMB:
eeewoooooooooh!!!!!
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yemkoguru(m): 3:48pm On May 01, 2020
comshots:
Yes his fast is much valid.Soap and water are not harmful but relief sexual appetite.
hàaaaaaa
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yemkoguru(m): 3:49pm On May 01, 2020
Kekereekun123:
30 days of deceiving oneself lmao
I just weak
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yemkoguru(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
j1mmy:
Muhammad raped many women and even a 9 year old child called Aisha yet ordinary Muslims cannot Masturbate?
You brainwashed Muslims need your heads examined!
tor
Re: Masturbation Deprives Him Of Great Reward During This Ramadan. Refrain Too! by yemkoguru(m): 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
Mustiboy:
I masturbate very well during Ramadan, and I don't ever feel bad about it. If Allah like make e no accept my fasting. Na him sabi.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hajj Stampede: Nigerian Survivor Narrates Ordeal / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture / Can I Do This For My Wife If She Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.