Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! (12175 Views)

[Video] Who Is Monitoring Your Whatsapp Chats? See How To Know / Village Girl VS City Girl: Which Is Better For A Wife / Exposed!! 13years Girl Vs 53years Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 01, 2020
GeneralPula:

Maybe we should chat?
You sound boring as hell so No thanks.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:53pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
now that that's out of the way. Screenshot your account balance, crop out every details leave out only the time. I will do the same, if you are richer than me, I will transfer you 100k now
Oga I no trust you

but

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Oga I no trust you

but
lol a graphological error in a bank alert. (see the punctuations ; .)
I said screenshot of the balance in your bank app not text message because that can easily be edited.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
lol a graphological error in a bank alert. (see the punctuations ; .)
I said screenshot of the balance in your bank app not text message because that can easily be edited.
Lastly there is no option to reply to bank alert
that's not the deal....

screenshot and edit yours and send to me immediately.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 4:16pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
well it's obvious you didn't see the post I quoted....
you just picked up a race between me and you for nothing sake.
you don't know me and I'm happily married but that won't stop me from fūcking the hell outta your Girlfriend's pussy should she cross my lane.

*advise*
never engage someone you cannot beat in a fight, I'm not your mate in any way both financially and in age .�����

Na wa o

Dude take it easy

On their girlfriends pussies oh

Before you fvck hellfire, demons and devils

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 01, 2020
wink
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by GeneralPula: 4:18pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
You sound boring as hell so No thanks.

undecided
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 01, 2020
GeneralPula:

undecided
I said what I said undecided
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:25pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
lol did I not send the about phone screenshot?
Send a real one that cannot be altered I will do the same. What you sent is fake and was typed hurriedly without proper punctuations.
So it's that Tecno phone of less than 40k you used to type that I was broke? Lol
firstmobile can't be screenshoted...,
seriously I tried it before requesting for my balance via *894*00#.... you cannot even do a screen record(Tecno t660 that does all that isn't it a wonderful phone??)

try it if you're a first bank customer.

look let me teach you ���
phones are not symbol of riches is for pussy girls and boys like you...

now go snap your garage let's compare.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Hungrychicken(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2020
jericco1:

Not all but 1 in 10000 can be reasonable lol wink
yes. They're super rare smiley
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
firstmobile can't be screenshoted...,
seriously I tried it before requesting for my balance via *894*00#.... you cannot even do a screen record(Tecno t660 that does all that isn't it a wonderful phone??)

try it if you're a first bank customer.
that's an Android Tecno phone not the one you snapped. That's either a K7 or another cheap Tecno phone. All you do is lie
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:34pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
that's an Android Tecno phone not the one you snapped. That's either a K7 or another cheap Tecno phone. All you do is lie
I've modified go back and check...., you're right that's camon 15
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 01, 2020
grin
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:45pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
which garage? Audio garage that can easily be downloaded from the Internet like the fake alert you edited?
Bank app statement and the phone you use are the only things that cannot easily be altered
the same way you edited your about phone....., you think I don't know or I'm a novice....

you're right about my phone type... that's camon 15

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 01, 2020
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 4:51pm On May 01, 2020
To both of you fighting on who is richer and who

is a broke man...since you all want to know the

Broke ass niqqa...

Let's settle it this way

Anyone who will send money into ma

Account is the richer one among the other

Since you guys want to know the rich guy and the

Broke one .....

I'll post the credit alerts here full details of it

No cropping

UBA

Bullionvan4

Nuel4

Come pick up the challenge

You'd also be blessing someone
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:57pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
lmao. You obviously haven't seen iPhone UI
lest I remind you again that I'm a family man.....

my family and business are my top priority and not phone.
instead I'll use 45% of the money on my kids and 30% on my wife...
20% on myself and 5% to fück your girlfriend..
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
lest I remind you again that I'm a family man.....

my family and business are my top priority and not phone.
instead I'll use 45% of the money on my kids and 30% on my wife...
20% on myself and 5% to fück your girlfriend..
lol you are not married. No married man talks like you. You are a small boy
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:00pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
I'm not a girl but if you ask me to tell you about myself I will not even reply that message at all. Most of you guys are bored and boring. You just collect people's numbers and demand them to flow with you.
What kind of nonsense is this sef?
Everything foreign girl vs Nigerian girl you people should go and rest abeg

Thank you. And in addition, the onus largely rests on whoever messages first to carry on a conversation. It's something a lot people don't realise and I've even been guilty of such. No one owes anyone their time and attention, or SM space.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 5:01pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
lol you are not married. No married man talks like you. You are a young boy
I can even ball with your wife ( if you eventually get married to her) get her pregnant and lay it on you( after you're done training the child, I'll come and claim my blood via dna)...
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 01, 2020
Ablemax:

U you the answer na,

And whhy you cum dae

Shine teeth like goat

Way dae slaughter
Na American I dey knack oh grin grin grin
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 6:38pm On May 01, 2020
Keepem:

Link m na

Make me too dae follow knack American pyssies
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
Ditto for Nigerian men, slow and boring.
When you talk about slow and boring give it to Nigerian girls, y'all are all the same except few.

You guys are just too dull and slow to start a conversation.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2020
Keepem:
cheesy
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 01, 2020
Ablemax:

Link m na

Make me too dae follow knack American pyssies
but no be 9ja I dey sha oh.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Ablemax(m): 7:19pm On May 01, 2020
Keepem:
but no be 9ja I dey sha oh.

No wonder u get the opportunity to knack them

Oya na make u start from somewhere at least

Zero seven zero three two zero three six two nine two

Watsapp me
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by kalufelix(m): 7:25pm On May 01, 2020
Nuel4:
shut up my friend and grow the fucck up. Nobody owes you a fun conversation. If you are bored and frustrated go masturrbate. The girl you are crying over her not replying your messages is typing epistles for another guy or thinking of what to eat. The world doesn't revolve you
Stale and unexposed...
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by kalufelix(m): 7:52pm On May 01, 2020
Bullionvan don render that boy carrer... Make una two come pay una fine for contaminating this thread... Office of the thread chairman@my signature...
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 01, 2020
Kingrexyl:
When you talk about slow and boring give it to Nigerian girls, y'all are all the same except few.

You guys are just too dull and slow to start a conversation.

Dry, Dull, Boring, Lifeless, Dead, Mind-Numbing, that is how dry the gist/experience is with Nigerian men, you are not innovators, most of you are semi-illiterates and many of you do not have any respect for black women. That is why the black race is at the bottom of the barrel, because black men have failed to lead from the front.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by DaInferno(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2020
Aystarz:

Nah, that's a lie. An average Nigerian girl is known to detest answering too many questions. She actually thinks it's rude grin
I only speak from experience... I no d lie
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kinson1886: 9:13pm On May 01, 2020
Lol..., True talk .., naija girls ..
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by vickertony(m): 10:11pm On May 01, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Nigeria girls respond in such disappointing manner to guys they don't like. If a Nigeria girl digs you, she will always want a long and interesting conversation with you.

Once you sense a bit of reluctance in the response of any girl, end the chat immediately and never chat her up again but DO NOT BLOCK her.
your last line tho, why shouldn't I block her?
just curious to know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / This Message Is For The Chubby Or Plus Sized Sisters... / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.