Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! (12237 Views)

Exposed!! 13years Girl Vs 53years Uncle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by narit: 11:24pm On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Dry, Dull, Boring, Lifeless, Dead, Mind-Numbing, that is how dry the gist/experience is with Nigerian men, you are not innovators, most of you are semi-illiterates and many of you do not have any respect for black women. That is why the black race is at the bottom of the barrel, because black men have failed to lead from the front.
Kind of agreed with all you said, except for the fact that will are at bottom of the barrel because of our political leaders and they are mostly literates and when it comes to embezzling money they are not just innovators, they are also renovators.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by narit: 11:33pm On May 01, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
I can even ball with your wife ( if you eventually get married to her) get her pregnant and lay it on you( after you're done training the child, I'll come and claim my blood via dna)...

Why do you keep on insisting on screwing his girl just because he did not agree with your point. That is scary, so when someone disagrees with you, you make them agree by screwing their wife.......wow, you are one interesting fella.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Carlyboi(m): 11:57pm On May 01, 2020
Nigerian girls and holding a fun and intelligent conversation shouldn’t be put in the same sentence....don’t even go there!
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 01, 2020
ok let me clear some doubts here cheesy
op for ur info most times most of these so called white girls are actually yahoo guys posing as white girls
a nigerian girl that finds u attractive would be willing to chat with u cheesy
its those ones who dont find u attractive that give u mono sylable.so its wise if u come across a lady just giving u k,oh just unfriend or block such a lady.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 12:02am On May 02, 2020
Zoie:
I don't blame those young ladies. Many young men on this platform don't have the intelligence to follow up intelligent conversations. Some begin to ask stupid questions.
Can you imagine someone asking to send me pics of a girl masturbating on the first day of our chats? And some fo.ols will be asking "are you a virgin" as if they want to use your hymen to sew clothes. And a third group of poor blokes be demanding an answer to their bloody question like they pay for your data.
dats either an indian or pakistani guy.no nigerian guy would request such from u except if he"s a retard cheesy
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by anonymuz(m): 12:04am On May 02, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
K, Ntn, kk, lol, Abi, Aiit, cul, yh, hmmm........

people who reply messages with those up there, are dumb....avoid them
dumb cheap girls forming posh, so annoying. You reply me like this i delete you instantly
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by BULLIONVAN4(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2020
narit:

Why do you keep on insisting on screwing his girl just because he did not agree with your point. That is scary, so when someone disagrees with you, you make them agree by screwing their wife.......wow, you are one interesting fella.
I'm telling him what I can do because he claimed to be a player.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Papadoh(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Ntn =Nothing
Blood of God!
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 1:11am On May 02, 2020
if u are a guy and u bored and tired and nothing to do instead of wasting ur time chatting with a girl u can do these fun things cheesy
watch a season movie on netflick
play ps3 on ur laptop
or u can hang out with ur friends
the girls i mostly chat are the ones i personally know
i dont click on random ids on facebook and be sending boring hi messages
guys who still do that stuff of sending hi messages to random girls on facebook have all the time on their hands
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by MOnkeyBabe(f): 6:16am On May 02, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Nigeria girls respond in such disappointing manner to guys they don't like. If a Nigeria girl digs you, she will always want a long and interesting conversation with you.

Once you sense a bit of reluctance in the response of any girl, end the chat immediately and never chat her up again but DO NOT BLOCK her.
nice. Why did you say not to block her
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Equity15(m): 6:38am On May 02, 2020
those of you saying a Nigerian girl chats well/ lively when they like you and/or are attracted to you are actually dumb. I mean, must you like/be attracted to someone before you reply like a reasonable human being? I don't just get it. I have always maintained that any lady that replies with monosyllables, worst still abbreviated are super perpetual dummies. well, I don't blame them, I blame we the guys. I once checked through my ex's Facebook inbox and damn I smh for Nigerian guys. so many messages from different guys immediately they saw she was online. she has never answered some yet they keep sending like thier lives depends on her reply. you've been sending someone messages for six months without any reply and you keep sending.. na wa
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 7:07am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Dry, Dull, Boring, Lifeless, Dead, Mind-Numbing, that is how dry the gist/experience is with Nigerian men, you are not innovators, most of you are semi-illiterates and many of you do not have any respect for black women. That is why the black race is at the bottom of the barrel, because black men have failed to lead from the front.
You just said everything about Nigerian women, and you forgot to add that they have nothing to offer a man, only their smelling pussy.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 7:26am On May 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
You just said everything about Nigerian women, and you forgot to add that they have nothing to offer a man, only their smelling pussy.

And you have something to offer with your musty smelly nuts? Dead, lifeless, Boring!!
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 7:31am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

And you have something to offer with your musty smelly nuts? Dead, lifeless, Boring!!
I have everything that will make y'all girls open your legs wide, money, cars e.t.c

the reason why i stopped dating Nigerian girls is that y'all are just fvcking dull, lifeless and a pest. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 7:34am On May 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
I have everything that will make y'all girls open your legs wide, money, cars e.t.c

the reason why i stopped dating Nigerian girls is that y'all are just fvcking dull, lifeless and a pest. cheesy

Audio endowments, if you were so endowed both physically and financially, you would not need to brag on Nairaland. You would be out in the world enjoying yourself. You probably are so broke that you live in a shack with 30 other men smiley.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Liliantalks: 7:37am On May 02, 2020
Papicheddar:

Naija girls are tiring to be honest, if u don't hang on to them, they forget you, before you know it you'll be a WhatsApp status buddy
so me grin. I feel attacked
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 7:37am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

Audio endowments, if you were so endowed both physically and financially, you would not need to brag on Nairaland. You would be out in the world enjoying yourself. You probably are so broke that you live in a shack with 30 other men smiley.
Do you want to see where i live? even your lineages can't afford that, besides i don't live in the shîthole you live and who says rich men don't brag, go and ask mayweather dumbass. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Liliantalks: 7:46am On May 02, 2020
Zoie:

When 5 guys are chatting with you
A "hw ws ur nite"
B "please send me your account number"
C "u no wan ansa me ba?"
D "have you eaten?"
E "find me gist na"
Who will you immediately reply to? Say the truth.
B ofcourse,, if na u nko ?
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 7:54am On May 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Do you want to see where i live? even your lineages can't afford that, besides i don't live in the shîthole you live and who says rich men don't brag, go and ask mayweather dumbass. cheesy

All said from the comforts of your face-me-I-face-you apartment you share with 30 of your flatmates. No wonder a girl doesn't want that in her life how can she be comfortable in that living arrangement? No woman of value wants that kind of struggle embarassed

The actual wealthy people with generational wealth do not brag, in fact they are so humble if they walk past you on the street you wouldn't know they were wealthy. Mayweather is new money, people with new money tend to go back to being broke in 10-15 years time. Mike Tyson was once worth 240 million dollars but he is broke now.

Many Nigerian politicians who came into wealth when they were in power are broke now after they left power. New money doesn't last if you brag and flaunt it about instead of investing it.
Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Kingrexyl(m): 8:18am On May 02, 2020
Ebonyeyes:

All said from the comforts of your face-me-I-face-you apartment you share with 30 of your flatmates. No wonder a girl doesn't want that in her life how can she be comfortable in that living arrangement? No woman of value wants that kind of struggle embarassed

The actual wealthy people with generational wealth do not brag, in fact they are so humble if they walk past you on the street you wouldn't know they were wealthy. Mayweather is new money, people with new money tend to go back to being broke in 10-15 years time. Mike Tyson was once worth 240 million dollars but he is broke now.

Many Nigerian politicians who came into wealth when they were in power are broke now after they left power. New money doesn't last if you brag and flaunt it about instead of investing it.
Lol you typed all these just for me? cheesy

this is the reason why i said that Nigerian girls are dumb, do i look like your father that live in a face me i slap you house? do you know where i work or you know how much i make monthly? i guess you don't because all your family members can't make that in few months, you typed like a typical Nigerian girl who think from her smelling pussy or you think everyone can be poor like your dad? hilarious. cheesy

I won't argue further with you because you are naturally dumb like a typical Nigerian girl because its only a dumb girl that will conclude that rich people don't flaunt their money, besides i might not be half as rich as mayweather or others but i can tell you singlehandedly that i can feed your lineages, i ran away from Nigerian girls because most of you are just pests and y'all think you are entitled to a man's money because he's dating you, and it's not as if you have anything good to offer a man if not sex, nothing!

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Girl VS Nigerian Girls Chats, See Proof! by Nobody: 8:22am On May 02, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Lol you typed all these just for me? cheesy

this is the reason why i said that Nigerian girls are dumb, do i look like your father that live in a face me i slap you house? do you know where i work or you know how much i make monthly? i guess you don't because all your family members can't make that in few months, you typed like a typical Nigerian girl who think from her smelling pussy or you think everyone can be poor like your dad? hilarious. cheesy

I won't argue further with you because you are naturally dumb like a typical Nigerian girl because its only a dumb girl that will conclude that rich people don't flaunt their money, besides i might not be half as rich as mayweather or others but i can tell you singlehandedly that i can feed your lineages, i ran away from Nigerian girls because most of you are just pests and y'all think you are entitled to a man's money because he's dating you, and it's not as if you have anything good to offer a man if not sex, nothing!

grin Oh dear, was my essay too long for you to read? Could you comprehend it at all? It's good to dream but wake up, smell the coffee and GET GONE WITH YOUR IMAGINARY WEALTH. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PHOTO: Kiss Daniel Shares ‘kiss’ With Female Fan / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia / 19 Years Old Ashawo Spotted On Facebook Group ( See Screeshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.