Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown (57786 Views)

Ghana Records 271 Fresh COVID-19 Cases — A Week After Lifting Lockdown / COVID-19: US Records 1,169 Deaths In 24 Hours — Highest Single-Day Toll Globally / Nigeria Records 1.3 Million Unwanted Pregnancies, 735000 Abortions In 2018 Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by luluosas(m): 9:42am On May 01, 2020
Nigeria please learn oooooo
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by prisho7(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2020
It's increasing day-to-day.

The lockdown is not helping any economy in anyway. I believe working online is d way to go now.

Register for dis training now

GOOD NEWS TO ALL ON THE PLATFORM!!! LEARN HOW TO PROTECT CAR FROM CAR THEFT & STOP THAT MECHANIC FROM TURNING PEOPLE'S CARs TO HIS ATM MACHINE NOW. ATTEND OUR ONE DAY TRIPLE PACKAGED TRAINING IN LAGOS ON HOW TO INSTALL CAR TRACKER & HOW TO DIAGNOSE CAR TO DETECT PENDING & CURRENT FAULTs.

ALL INTERESTED PARTICIPANTS WILL ALSO BE TRAINED ON HOW TO USE DIGITAL MARKETING TO ADVERTISE THE ABOVE SERVICES & ANY OTHER SERVICE TO THE WOULD-BE CLIENTS.

DATE: TUESDAY, THURSDAY & SATURDAY
TIME: 10am
FEE- #10,000
CALL/WHATSAPP : 08160410085

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE AMONG THE 10 PARTICIPANTS TO ATTEND OUR TRAINING THIS COMING WEDNESDAY ONLY FOR #3,500 INSTEAD OF #10,000 CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO REGISTER IN THE NEXT 24HRS.
http://pswglobalsolutions.com/wednesday/
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by DANIELKWAME: 9:53am On May 01, 2020
GHANA IS IN PROGRESS
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Swanzi(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2020
Ebonyeyes:
We cannot even dare compare Nigeria to Ghana. Ghana is a functioning state and Nigeria is a dysfunctional state. Ghana's president went to Oxford University, Nigeria's president cannot even provide his WAEC results, instead he claims someone saw him in the exam hall and that is proof enough. lipsrsealed

You what u’ve caused now u made me fall from my desk ...
Thanks u really cracked me up grin grin
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Okiibe(m): 9:57am On May 01, 2020
Bullet01:
Let us thread with caution pls. Interstate ban should remain while efforts should be increased on testing.

I think Nigeria should tackle the pandemic better than we have done so far.

IT'S ONLY LAGOS, OGUN AND FCT THAT HAVE HAD TOTAL LOCKDOWN ACROSS NIGERIA. KANO FOLLOWED LATER.

WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE STATES?

GO TO THE NORTH, LIFE IS ALMOST NORMAL IN MOST OF THOSE STATES UP NORTH, WITH EXCEPTION OF KANO, KADUNA.

SOME PEOPLE MAKE IT LOOK AS IF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA WENT THROUGH WHAT LAGOS, OGUN AND FCT WENT THROUGH (Total lockdown).

MY VIEW: NIGERIA HAVE NOT BEEN FIGHTING COVID-19 HOLISTICALLY.

I'm praying the country will not pay a price for that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Hafyz23(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2020
Esseite:
The question that basically changes everything is "will you feed him or her"?...

We may have good structured jobs that may keep paying salaries or stipends while on lockdown, have we thought about majority that have not earned a dime in 5weeks and counting?

If the Govt is not coming to their rescue, the fortunate ones have exhausted giveaways, what next for vast majority of poor ones?...

I think at this point, we should encourage people to practice effective precautions while making a living, if we cant help their situations..
God bless you. It's as if you are talking about me,I'm almost starting to beg to feed my family,God forbid it get to that level. Personal hygiene is the way forward for now.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by justli: 10:04am On May 01, 2020
Graysons:

You can't read or what?

i dislike Ghanaians because they are boastful.

Now carry your nonsense out of my face.

They are boastful. I haven't seen the Ghanian govt going around gloating even though they are doing a damn good job. Neither are Ghanians on this forum calling out our govt for a botched job done.

The perceived boastfulness is insecurity in your mind. A country that has adopted using drone to move samples shouldn't boast but a failed govt that had to cut testing kits from Kano at a time they were getting critical should be applauded.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys have some sort of warm eating off your brains

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by profmallor: 10:07am On May 01, 2020
If any state should get a lockdown state, its not Lagos, Lagos is a country on its own> The FG should not allow the Evil vision of Mrs Gates to come through, Lagos would be a disaster if the lockdown is partly lifted. We are all stressed, yes, but partial or total lift off of the lockdown in Lagos would turn Lagos into a Kano state, except that's what they want. This thing is still Killing them in Kano dont see why they must initiate a lift in Lagos.
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by SenecaTheYonger: 10:12am On May 01, 2020
CuteMaro:

40,000 ke..The are at 113,000. 100,000 more than the 'Giant of Africa'

Lmfao damn
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:14am On May 01, 2020
post=89053233:

so they will ban me for wishing you the same way you're wishing innocent Nigerians

I repeat may your wishes for Nigerians be your own in million folds. whether the bias mods banned me or not, you will suffer the same fate you're wishing Nigerians in the course of politics at the detriments of human lives

your household will get the same wishes you're wishing Nigerians on this thread in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Nobody: 10:15am On May 01, 2020
Swanzi:

You what u’ve caused now u made me fall from my desk ...
Thanks u really cracked me up grin grin
I am happy I cracked you up. Nigeria is a laughing stock. Giants of Corruption!!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Emma990(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2020
Naija own, in 10 days time wil be like over 3k case, lyk 21 recoveries n 104 death.
we go see am na, make time come. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Graysons: 10:16am On May 01, 2020
justli:

They are boastful. I haven't seen the Ghanian govt going around gloating even though they are doing a damn good job. Neither are Ghanians on this forum calling out our govt for a botched job done.

The perceived boastfulness is insecurity in your mind. A country that has adopted using drone to move samples shouldn't boast but a failed govt that had to cut testing kits from Kano at a time they were getting critical should be applauded.

Sometimes I wonder if you guys have some sort of warm eating off your brains
Where are you from? are you Ghanaian or Nigerian. grin grin

Deep down in my heart I know where you are from.
Let us just pretend I don't know.

Where are you from?

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by lereinter(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2020
Let us just await armageddon!
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:31am On May 01, 2020
How is Ghana showing off? You are just a piece of sh1t cool if Ghana is a shiithole, then what is nigeria?.......... grin
temptnow:
Useless Ghanaians always want to showoff all the time.

Even UK and America have not ease Lock down it's now a shit hole like Ghana that want to show off.

Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:33am On May 01, 2020
Learn sense and stop talking rubbish. Foolish goat

Opperwezen:
dey dere dey decieve yourself wit all dis yeye opata wey u yarn, yeye Ghanian marketer

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Landnaira5: 10:36am On May 01, 2020
chrisagyei:
Ghana has an agenda of mass random testing,isolate all cases and treating of patients to avoid or minimize critical health conditions .Currently only two people are critically ill now out of the 2,000 cases.The rest have mild cases and don't even show symptoms of sickness. So early detection ,isolation and treatment is the best approach according to the WHO.

Ghana Health Service is moving from house to house and testing people randomly and tracked through contact tracing through a special app designed in Ghana with 100% Ghanaian made rapid testing kit which has been approved by our Food and Drugs Authority who are not even sick so the probability of isolating over 90% of positive cases is very high.

Test test test is the current cure for this virus so for a country of 29 million people who has done 113,000 testing with 3,200 tests per 1 million people which is the highest in Africa is doing far better than a country of 200 million people who has done 12,000 tests which is 64 tests per 1 million people. Nigeria can do better.Its not a competition so we have to work together. That's how Ghana has the lowest death rate of 17 deaths for a 2,000 case recorded.Egypt and co had over 100 deaths when they reached 2,000 cases buh that is not the case of Ghana.

Congratulations to Ghana but I think you need to also tell us that you guys are doing POOL testing while Nigeria is doing case by case testing with aggressive contact tracing. You know what that implies right? You can’t compare both countries since we use different testing methods.
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:36am On May 01, 2020
And who gives a flying fvck about what you nigerians think about Ghanaians? cool nonsense!

Graysons:
I so much dislike those Ghanaians. Arrogant and boastful people full of pride.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:42am On May 01, 2020
I don’t even know why nigerians always want to turn everything about Ghana into competition with Nigeria. Ghanaians are in their country, doing things in the interest of Ghanaians. Why should be a front page matter on nairaland, a supposedly nigerian forum for all things nigeria?

What is nigerians business with Ghana imposing or lifting their lockdown? What is nigerians business with the number of people Ghana has tested? What is nigerians business with anything Ghana? Chai cool

Landnaira5:

Congratulations to Ghana but I think you need to also tell us that you guys are doing POOL testing while Nigeria is doing case by case testing with aggressive contact tracing. You know what that implies right? You can’t compare both countries since we use different testing methods.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by kwesmann: 10:48am On May 01, 2020
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Landnaira5: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
I don’t even know why nigerians always want to turn everything about Ghana into competition with Nigeria. Ghanaians are in their country, doing things in the interest of Ghanaians. Why should be a front page matter on nairaland, a supposedly nigerian forum for all things nigeria?

What is nigerians business with Ghana imposing or lifting their lockdown? What is nigerians business with the number of people Ghana has tested? What is nigerians business with anything Ghana? Chai cool

Ode. This is a forum where news is posted just like bbc, blogs etc posts news from different countries - that’s how it works, it’s sad that I need to spell it out for you. Do you ask BBC why they post news about your country.

There’s a story about the USA, Bollywood on the front page I guess we’re obsessed with those too.

Why is a Ghanaian on a forum for Nigerians if you aren’t OBSESSED with Nigerians. na Naija matter go choke una.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Investnow2017: 10:50am On May 01, 2020
justli:

Sometimes, we dislike what we wish for out of jealousy. Take a moment to congratulate the Ghanian govt for leading the way and showing us what an efficient govt looks like

30million people, 113,000 tests done. Ours, 200million people, 11,000 test. Bro, you should be ashamed of yourself or bury your head in shame for hating on success.

Most of you don't understand numbers. If Ghana can do that much test with its lean resources, how about you start asking your govt what it does with the billions donated. Instead you shamelessly expose your hate on a public forum.

Thank you for your insightful contribution to this thread. The handling of this pandemic will tell where Nigeria stands in the comity of Africa nations.

As for Ghana, it is indisputable that they are miles ahead. Facts and reality don't lie even if humans succumb to shameful attempt to twist the truth.

To think that close to 50% or more of the 58 deaths in Nigeria were discoveries only after they had died, tells a whole lot about the management of this crisis.

I am keenly watching the space, though very disappointed at the comments of some here. The pain, yes the pain is that we have the potentials, yes all it takes to do better. This whole affair is beyond throwing tantrums in public space and exhibiting unguarded emotions. Facts and reality don't succumb to such, that is the hope of every sane human.

Regards

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Graysons: 10:51am On May 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
And who gives a flying fvck about what you nigerians think about Ghanaians? cool nonsense!

You! wink
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:51am On May 01, 2020
Nigeria doesn’t have a 1000 plus cases in a week? How many people do you test in a week? How many test have nigeria done so far?

jaxxy:

Nigerian doesn't have 1000 plus new cases in a week. Ghana is in hot soup. Lets wait for next week figures. Seems u don't know how this virus progresses. U think u have it all figured.

Also rapid test kits are not accurate. I hope u guys don't get into a storm.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:52am On May 01, 2020
Yes, it’s me cool fvck ya!

Graysons:
You! wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Graysons: 10:53am On May 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
Yes, it’s me cool fvck ya!

You are so dumb! grin grin
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:55am On May 01, 2020
I found myself here because Ghana n Ghanaians were being discussed on a supposedly Nigerian forum.

Landnaira5:

Ode. This is a forum where news is posted just like bbc, blogs etc posts news from different countries - that’s how it works, it’s sad that I need to spell it out for you. Do you ask BBC why they post news about your country.

Why is a Ghanaian on a forum for Nigerians if you aren’t OBSESSED with Nigerians. na Naija matter go choke una.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Noisyrians: 10:56am On May 01, 2020
Really? And you are what? Smart? grin Fuckeduppedness grin
Graysons:
You are so dumb! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Graysons: 11:00am On May 01, 2020
Noisyrians:

Really? And you are what? Smart? grin Fuckeduppedness grin
I may not be smart, but I'm intelligent than you tho.

Fuckeduppedness. wink
Re: Ghana Records 1,032 COVID-19 Cases — 10 Days After Lifting Lockdown by Landnaira5: 11:00am On May 01, 2020
Noisyrians:
I found myself here because Ghana n Ghanaians were being discussed on a supposedly Nigerian forum.

Dude there is Bollywood news, US VP news and a host of others on the front page. We don’t see them here saying we are obsessed. Ghana news being there means absolutely nothing. Are you people that low to be thinking a site built on sharing news & posting stories from around the world for clicks means people are obsessed with your country. Jesus.

I can’t imagine a thinking a country having a forum posting news About Nigeria is automatically obsessed with Nigeria. First of all I won’t even find it, since I won’t go looking. May God heal you people oh. Ah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Three Giant Scorpions I Killed After One Stung Me (Photos) / How Can A Lady Flatten Her Big Tummy??? / Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.